Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

It amusing that people think Biden is going to be a proper president. He'll be shoved into the Oval Office twiddling his thumbs all day, whilst the Democrats make his decisions for him. He's basically just going to be a figurehead.

About two weekends ago, Trump tweeted complaining that he had nothing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

they live on youtube?

Stream on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 14,959 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

funnydoggy wrote: »
    This is a private message board, freedom of speech doesn't apply here. Mods can state the rules and enforce those rules.

Is it any wonder that Trump goes on about the mainstream media and fake news.
    Whats good for the goose is certainly not good for the gander .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

Interesting to look at Ivanka's twitter compared to Jr and Eric.
    Either she's smart enough to step back and somewhat protect her reputation, or she's been earmarked for a future run and instructed to stand back while the 2 doofus brothers burn any hope of credibility

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Donnie speaking in about 30mins

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

I dont think so. The cat is out of the bag now. The more extreme minded wont change overnight because Trump is gone. That goes for both sides.

Agreed. Trumpists are going to be mad, maaad. Whipped up by false accusations from Dear Leader of fraud that they'll be back. The only hope is the GOP can save the US from them by not putting someone like that in the primaries, lets see.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭salad17

Surely it depends on the source of the votes more than the mail in ballots - republicans can't mail it in?

Republicans are much more likely to vote in person, mail in ballots are heavily democratic. Makes sense as to why Dejoy would sabotage the USPS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

ceegee wrote: »
    Either she's smart enough to step back and somewhat protect her reputation, or she's been earmarked for a future run and instructed to stand back while the 2 doofus brothers burn any hope of credibility

yes i noticed that aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Is it any wonder that Trump goes on about the mainstream media and fake news.
    Whats good for the goose is certainly not good for the gander .

Is boards.ie MSM? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

A little from column a and a little from column b

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

pull_up_a_chair.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Since when did lack of credibility get in the way of success in politics in the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

PA gap 78k.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I expect a dignified concession speech. Maybe a quote from Dewey and a lyric from Dylan. Wishing his opponent well and thanking the American people for taking part in the great institution of voting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Agreed. Trumpists are going to be mad, maaad. Whipped up by false accusations from Dear Leader of fraud that they'll be back. The only hope is the GOP can save the US from them by not putting someone like that in the primaries, lets see.

Don Jr wouldn't have a hope, no charisma and you can smell the rich off him. Eric doesn't seem bothered, kept out of the heavy politics for the most part.

Lindsey Graham will be a good shout if he runs again

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

Imagine if it was noticeable 'stuttery' Joe Biden, and the Trumpists would lap it up.

And for previous, how can any of us forget this...

091316_trumpreporter2_1280.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

That incident alone should have been enough to ruin his chances of a successful presidential run. A grown adult behaving like an ignorant schoolyard bully. Says a lot about the MAGA types that this is their idol.

The two lads reckon a reprise of their father's tired schtick will be what America wants, it won't. Even if the Trumpian worldview is still in evidence, it won't be them leading it.

Ivanka is not dumb, neither is Jared and his family (well maybe his aul lad).

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Randle P. McMurphy

froog wrote: »
    i really don't want to go to bed and miss all the fun stuff.

That's why you record it and watch it over breakfast. Then you can fast forward to the exciting bits too. Just don't switch on the radio before you sit down. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Last couple of updates to the PA numbers haven't changed the gap at all, but think they must have been from the smaller populated red counties so only a few hundred votes each. Need more in from the populated counties to get more change in the numbers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Just like there won't be any defunding of the police or open borders to placate the extreme left.
    Biden was side by side with Obama deporting record numbers. He is still the same man. There won't be any wild swing to the left.

Like you said. Let's see

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

froog wrote: »
    fox news is hilarious now. i'll be sticking with them for the next while.

Getting angry watching it. Absolute nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭briany

Tough on Trump to have to watch a 1.3 million vote lead disappear in such an unrelenting way in PA to be fair.

It is what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Lying.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

hmmm wrote: »
    I expect a dignified concession speech. Maybe a quote from Dewey and a lyric from Dylan. Wishing his opponent well and thanking the American people for taking part in the great institution of voting.

A bit of the times they are a changing.....perhaps :)

Just like there won't be any defunding of the police or open borders to placate the extreme left.
    Biden was side by side with Obama deporting record numbers. He is still the same man. There won't be any wild swing to the left.

Like you said. Let's see

Not sure what the President would have to do with defunding the police, the federal government do not fund them in the first place.

But at the correct jurisdictional level, it's happening; https://www.vox.com/2020/11/4/21549019/measure-j-police-abolition-defund-reform-black-lives-matter-protest-2020-election-george-floyd

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Is boards.ie MSM? :pac:

Anyone who disagrees with the Trumpist narrative is MSM.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Fox news.com

oh my god - i have never watched fox before - wtf am i watching?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

What a scumbag. What thought process led to RTE decinging it would be a good idea to have him on during the week?

https://twitter.com/jonfavs/status/1324481876124291072

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

cnocbui wrote: »
    Lying.

Nearly triggered me there calling "me" a liar..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Cans the past two nights and stayed up late - teetotal tonight. Don't think I can bring myself to watch a Trump press conference without it, the cringe and self felt embarrassment will be too much for me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement