Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Down to 79k in PA now. Big number off in the last batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭Panrich

oh my god - i have never watched fox before - wtf am i watching?

In fairness, I have not watched Fox in years but I had a look at a link there regarding Trump campaign making claims about voting fraud in Arizona. I have no time for them based on my knowledge of small clips of Hannitty and Carlson but this seems very anti-Trump to me. Credit where credit is due.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6207519409001

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

John Kelly going even more badass on the screen at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

hmmm wrote: »
    On CNN, John King just showed that of 29,000 mail-in ballots in a red county (in Pennsylvania), Biden won two-thirds.

Pennsylvania has to be going to Biden, and the margin might be quite big in the end.

Not sure I can stay up long enough to see it happen :)

Saw that; PA is going to Biden I reckon; John King makes a convincing argument!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,211 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I’m watching cnn and they are seriously disrespecting trump, which makes me think he’s a gonner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

54and56 wrote: »
    We could do worse than spend 10 minutes before Trump speaks to watch a class act Republican and true (actual) fighter concede like a man, not moan like a child.

Compare and contract with what we'll be listening to at 23:30 from Trump.

Class act. He'd have done very well in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Something to listen to while watching Donnie's face . . .

https://youtu.be/0jTHNBKjMBU

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

road_high wrote: »
    All bluster. They’ll do fcuk all

Yep. All the lads with their big guns from Walmart. Wouldn't dare use one in anger, they'd be annihilated. McVeigh, Waco, Ruby Ridge, you name it, if the white bloke starts shooting, the Feds will put a stop to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,007 ✭✭✭✭listermint

The likes of AOC and Omar could find themselves kicked out of the democratic party or seriously sidelined based on serious anger in post election internal party calls on the other races other than for president from democrats. They are furious.

It's obvious they think the small "far left" (by American standards) of the party is exerting too much influence and costing them.

Well they'd be wrong. They need to lean into these policies and start looking at the false information that's being spread via social media from the GOP slush fund.

The policies that they want to pursue are about improving people's lives nothing more.

Time to start being opaque.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

thats why you don't support trump? he wants to bring jobs back to america? you cant rag on trump because of his tax policy.

No I was taking a stab there at why some might think Biden would be better for Ireland since there are many American companies based here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Why the hell did he pick Palin?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,503 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

This is full on trump take on things being played out in a discussion.. Getting close to veins on heads popping at times

FOX is ULTRA right wing... toys are being well and truly fûcked out of the pram because it’s not on Trump loosing, not only is he being well beaten, he’s getting his ass absolutely handed to him. The electorate are basically giving him the middle finger... by my calculations only the 3rd president in the last 40 years not to successfully get themselves re-elected.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

jesus christ, trump's going after pollsters now...

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

Kellyannes back!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,881 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Arizona is a reaction to the friction between Trump and McCain.

McCain's missus even appeared in campaigns for Biden

That could well turn out to be Trump's undoing when the final votes are totted up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Something to listen to while watching Donnie's face . . .

https://youtu.be/0jTHNBKjMBU

Or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVxAj-Mis6o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

I wonder did they feel a need to rush a statement from Trump because there was a risk that networks would start calling the race for Biden soon? He's going to be ignored after the call is made.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-11-03/2020-la-election-tracking-measure-j

You should read more than the headline.

Measure J takes 10% of "unrestricted funds". It doesn't take directly from the police budget. It just means that that particular 10% of funds cant be given to police or the prison system but used for social projects.

This isn't the correct thread but il happily continue it with you on the suitable thread

Er...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

cj maxx wrote: »
    I’m watching cnn and they are seriously disrespecting trump, which makes me think he’s a gonner

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Jake Tapper ran out if all of his f**ks.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

E mac wrote: »
    Kellyannes back!

No Kidding

Trump proxy whining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

So what to expect from this press conference?

Declare victory in the 2024 election?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,711 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

54and56 wrote: »
    We could do worse than spend 10 minutes before Trump speaks to watch a class act Republican and true (actual) fighter concede like a man, not moan like a child.

Compare and contract with what we'll be listening to at 23:30 from Trump.

This one is also appropriate given it is a President who was defeated after a single term.

Both models of sincerity and magnanimity in defeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

tigger123 wrote: »
    Biden cares about Ireland, and our interests. He's much more likely to support us and respect the GFA.

So much so that Bojo has delayed his decisions on negotiating with the EU until after the US President is decided.

biden, no president, cares about our interests. if the tax rates werent so good they would not be here.

if US tax rates reach irish rates, they will move home. thats something trump wanted to do, which you cant criticize him for (from an irish POV, its a legit argument against trump)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

The likes of AOC and Omar could find themselves kicked out of the democratic party or seriously sidelined based on serious anger in post election internal party calls on the other races other than for president from democrats. They are furious.

It's obvious they think the small "far left" (by American standards) of the party is exerting too much influence and costing them.

And they would be absolutely correct. Data has it an upswing in votes for Trump from the female demographic was due to Trump's "law and order" mantra, to which clearly is a reference to far left activities namely Antifa and what is going on in Portland and the BLM protesters activites.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump will have a go at Fox News also for calling Arizona early.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

TheDoctor wrote: »
    So what to expect from this press conference?

Declare victory in the 2024 election?

Announce he's leading the first Space Force mission to Neptune

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Christy42

gmisk wrote: »

To try and make sure the tea party wing didn't stay at home for it.

Cost him more than he gained I reckon as well as just being a horrific choice for any sort of power.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭joeysoap

why, if you can expand? not disagreeing just wondering.

Trump thinks or has said, Brexit is great

Biden doesn’t

Trump is - well maybe anti EU Is too strong- but he doesn’t Like the EU, much prefer it was broken up and he could ‘ pick’ countries off easier. Sees the EU as Americas competitor. Which it probably is, ie third countries usually aim for European standards.

Biden will work with the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

gmisk wrote: »

His campaign was failing and needed a shot in the arm; they chose Palin cos she brought the Tea Party momentum behind the campaign. She wasn't vetted correctly, and it was all done in a rush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭brick tamland

In latest PA update looks like Biden got 24k votes to Trumps 12k.
    Trump went from 3,247,808 to 3,260,054
    Biden from 3,157,266 to 3,181,740

Approx 66-33 break for Biden.

Mail in votes from a very Republican area according to CNN and still a high Biden gain

Mostly Blue areas still to count is what they said too.

Biden will win handily if above is true

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement