Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

kellyanne getting called on her utter lies on fox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Kellyanne Conway on Fox "Joe Bidens campaign manager is out there yesterday saying Biden is the next president. That cannot be said as we are still counting votes".

Truly jaw dropping

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

TheDoctor wrote: »
    So what to expect from this press conference?

Declare victory in the 2024 election?

Blow a load of classified state secrets out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

No I was taking a stab there at why some might think Biden would be better for Ireland since there are many American companies based here.

biden will be better for ireland. worse for america i would conjecture (business wise this is).

• Registered Users Posts: 33,500 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

54and56 wrote: »
    We could do worse than spend 10 minutes before Trump speaks to watch a class act Republican and true (actual) fighter concede like a man, not moan like a child.

Compare and contract with what we'll be listening to at 23:30 from Trump.

Always liked McCain. This is how you handle yourself as a rival politican.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭Christy42

Mail in votes from a very Republican area according to CNN and still a high Biden gain

Mostly Blue areas still to count is what they said too.

Biden will win handily if above is true

Mostly areas that were very strongly Trump in the in person ballots so good to get them out of the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

AllForIt wrote: »
    And they would be absolutely correct. Data has it an upswing in votes for Trump from the female demographic was due to Trump's "law and order" mantra, to which clearly is a reference to far left activities namely Antifa and what is going on in Portland and the BLM protesters activites.
    Do you have the data about upswing in female demographic to Trump?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Kellyanne Conway on Fox "Joe Bidens campaign manager is out there yesterday saying Biden is the next president. That cannot be said as we are still counting votes".

Truly jaw dropping

And we have alternative votes, and those alternatives votes say Donald J wins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

:D

EmGE3iOXYAEJVNm?format=jpg&name=medium

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭tigger123

biden, no president, cares about our interests. if the tax rates werent so good they would not be here.

if US tax rates reach irish rates, they will move home. thats something trump wanted to do, which you cant criticize him for (from an irish POV, its a legit argument against trump)

I think you're talking about American foreign direct investment.

Which is not what I'm talking about at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Truly jaw dropping

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Trump's lawyers seem to be throwing lots of hopeless legal arguments at the wall and hoping one will stick.

https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324485343274557443

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

biden will be better for ireland. worse for america i would conjecture (business wise this is).

How would he be worse for America??

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

jesus christ, trump's going after pollsters now...

fox were saying that yesterday...pollster manipulation or some such.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭dasdog

biden, no president, cares about our interests.

Yes they do. Because it's in their interests in the form of votes - which amazingly still holds sway generations on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,708 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

oh my god - i have never watched fox before - wtf am i watching?

The station which broadcasts 18 of the 50 most watched news shows on American cable television including if I recall, 4 of the top 5.

It is by some distance the most watched news network in the States and is necessary for everyone who has in an interest in politics to watch from time to time to understand just how some opinions are being formed.

It's a different world to listening to Pat Kenny discuss Trump, or read an article from Fintan O'Toole and then try to grasp just how so many still, after the sh*tshow of the last 4 years voted for him.

Truly jaw dropping
    She is gone from the Whitehouse...and she is useless...she will probably be best remembered for the alternative facts thing...as well as arguing constantly with her husband and her own daughter.
    Obscurity awaits.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

did anyone else see the edited out mask during kellyann conways piece on fox?

Always liked McCain. This is how you handle yourself as a rival politican.

He was a decent person imo.
    He had principals.
    The thumbs down on the Obama care repeal vote was epic.
    He would have had a better shot at being president minus that looper Palin

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

they have their own mattress mick....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭pauldry

Georgia counting 3000 votes an hour and 47k left to count. A day left so. Off to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

namloc1980 wrote: »
    How would he be worse for America??

It's the only argument a lot of trumpers are going for. He's a businessman so the markets will be good. That's it. It doesn't matter that people are rioting on the streets, people can't afford the cost of an ambulance or medicine or the fact that trump is an orange sleazeball.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

gmisk wrote: »
    He was a decent person imo.
    He had principals.
    The thumbs down on the Obama care repeal vote was epic.
    He would have had a better shot at being president minus that looper Palin

How the fook did things decline so quickly for the republicans that it got to Trump being put on the ticket. ?

McCains a war veteran and decent person where as this charlatan views people who go to war as losers and shirked doing service.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

oh my god - i have never watched fox before - wtf am i watching?

You may not like Fox, but, yea, it is another point of view and imo - valid.

There is a, mostly unheard, swaythe of Americans who seem to be of/and in the mould of, the founding values, from probably the populations of even 1890s up to the present time. These are not the vulgar or modern of the mass, of the Americans. But seem to adhere to a more values and civic base, 'old school' Americans - and none the worse for that. - just imo.

Tucker: Democrats fell short in bid to impose new 'system' on America.

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

54and56 wrote: »
    We could do worse than spend 10 minutes before Trump speaks to watch a class act Republican and true (actual) fighter concede like a man, not moan like a child.

Compare and contract with what we'll be listening to at 23:30 from Trump.

‘...and my good friend Senator Joe Biden...’

He’d be beaming seeing what’s happening today.

Van Jones and Rick Santorum having a right barney here

J2CVC wrote: »
    It's the only argument a lot of trumpers are going for. He's a businessman so the markets will be good. That's it. It doesn't matter that people are rioting on the streets, people can't afford the cost of an ambulance or medicine or the fact that trump is an orange sleazeball.

I wouldn't care about him being a sleazeball, it's all the other stuff.

JFK was ratlling Marilyn for god sake, and then she tragically died. And he's a hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Panic setting in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

namloc1980 wrote: »

Panic setting in.

It's a nice little circle of far-right tweeters and misinformationists they have going there, Trumps, Posobiec, the English bloke that lives in his mothers basement. Lord above it'll be nice to see the back of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

anyone interested in how things have gotten so bad in the US should read up on newt gingrich. the argument can be made that he is solely responsible for the current ****show. he paved the way for the clinton conspiracies, the tea party, qanon and trump himself.

https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2020/07/07/newt-gingrich-republican-party

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement