Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    How the fook did things decline so quickly for the republicans that it got to Trump being put on the ticket. ?
    That's a hard one isn't it.
    When Trump entered the race I don't think anyone thought he had much of a chance.
    They will burn him off now would be my guess, I doubt they will want Junior or Ivanka.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

namloc1980 wrote: »

Panic setting in.

The GOP has already disposed of them. They are of no more use and the likes of Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio and the rest Trump relentlessly insulted and humiliated hate him personally.

What do they expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

You may not like Fox, but, yea, it is another point of view and imo - valid.

There is a, mostly unheard, swaythe of Americans who seem to be of/and in the mould of, the founding values, from probably the populations of even 1890s up to the present time. These are not the vulgar or modern of the mass, of the Americans. But seem to adhere to a more values and civic base, 'old school' Americans - and none the worse for that. - just imo.

Tucker: Democrats fell short in bid to impose new 'system' on America.

People who only get their news from Fox are worse informed than those who don't consume any new media.

https://www.businessinsider.com/study-watching-fox-news-makes-you-less-informed-than-watching-no-news-at-all-2012-5?r=US&IR=T

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

It's a nice little circle of far-right tweeters and misinformationists they have going there, Trumps, Posobiec, the English bloke that lives in his mothers basement. Lord above it'll be nice to see the back of them.

Who's the English bloke?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    How the fook did things decline so quickly for the republicans that it got to Trump being put on the ticket. ?

McCains a war veteran and decent person where as this charlatan views people who go to war as losers and shirked doing service.

It wasn't quick - sure listen to them in that video - it's been in the offing for years and years, Trump was just the perfect man for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

I've been looking at all the pro-Trump comments being scrolled alongside the Fox News live feed

As someone here described them, they're actually cult followers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭embraer170

Fascinating watching Rick Santorum today (CNN) compared to previous evenings. He was a lot milder before he managed to be properly briefed to discuss the situation.

Be some craic if one of the remaining states decided to announce in favour of Biden in the middle of Trumps grandstanding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Who's the English bloke?

I assume he means that lad off infowars, paul whatever his name is

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

anyone have any numbers?

regardless of affiliation, this is fascinating!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭endainoz

Hope he doesn't go and incite violence in this statement he's about to make. I can see words like fraud and threat to democracy being used a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Panic setting in.
    Lady G will flip yet again and say he never liked him in the first place lol

I've been looking at all the pro-Trump comments being scrolled alongside the Fox News live feed

As someone here described them, they're actually cult followers

Trump said 5 years ago he could walk out on Times Square and shoot someone dead and he wouldn't lost a vote. He's right. And it's a cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The station which broadcasts 18 of the 50 most watched news shows on American cable television including if I recall, 4 of the top 5.

It is by some distance the most watched news network in the States and is necessary for everyone who has in an interest in politics to watch from time to time to understand just how some opinions are being formed.

It's a different world to listening to Pat Kenny discuss Trump, or read an article from Fintan O'Toole and then try to grasp just how so many still, after the sh*tshow of the last 4 years voted for him.

Yet a lot of people insist it's not part of the "main stream media"...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

While funny with all the memes and stuff online and the mocking of Trump ... are we actually grasping how dangerous it is that the president of the United States is about to stand up with the presidential seal on front of him to say democracy has failed in historically the most powerful country on this planet.

It’s actually frightening how this man ever got into power.

Who's the English bloke?

Paul J. Watson.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Would love to see him explaining proportional representation.

https://twitter.com/JohnKingCNN/status/1324492042937028614

• Registered Users Posts: 19,881 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Trump said 5 years ago he could walk out on Times Square and shoot someone dead and he wouldn't lost a vote. He's right. And it's a cult.

Well that is not quite true.

If the shot person had been a Republican then a vote would have been lost.

It is well known that only Democrats can vote when they are dead :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭Panrich

gmisk wrote: »
    That's a hard one isn't it.
    When Trump entered the race I don't think anyone thought he had much of a chance.
    They will burn him off now would be my guess, I doubt they will want Junior or Ivanka.

The type of voter that Trump attracted is not typically the type to vote for his daughter or any woman for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Whats he going to do, arrest biden? cancel the election?

• Advertisement

I've just had a premonition of the next hour

Dd9UOZ_U0AAsW-9.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,881 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Panrich wrote: »
    The type of voter that Trump attracted is not typically the type to vote for his daughter or any woman for that matter.

Or conversely, the type of own daughter that the bestest President is attracted to is not the type to help those voters either

• Registered Users Posts: 33,500 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Well that is not quite true.

If the shot person had been a Republican then a vote would have been lost.

It is well known that only Democrats can vote when they are dead :pac:

Always said it depended on the victim's skin colour...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Won’t happen but imagine they called PA in the middle of his upcoming rant

• Registered Users Posts: 25,503 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Panic setting in.

Evidently he should be... he thought he was going to win !

Pound for pound he’s one of the fûckin worst excuses for a human that I’ve seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

biden, no president, cares about our interests. if the tax rates werent so good they would not be here.

if US tax rates reach irish rates, they will move home. thats something trump wanted to do, which you cant criticize him for (from an irish POV, its a legit argument against trump)

Why would US corporations put tariff and regulatory barriers between their goods and services and the almost 500 million people who live in the EU and Single Market, among the most prosperous people on Earth?

Tariffs and regulatory barriers caused by operating from outside the EU and Single Market would make it far more difficult, in some cases legally impossible, to sell their goods and services into the EU and Single Market, reducing their sales and profits.

Not much point in having a lower tax on your profits (i.e. lower US corporation tax) when your profits are signficantly reduced...

hmmm wrote: »
    Would love to see him explaining proportional representation.

https://twitter.com/JohnKingCNN/status/1324492042937028614

His fancy wall would be no good to him trying to get into the vagaries of a 15th count for the final seat in Meath East :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

i know we all talked about this re trump, what policies can we expect from joe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

eeepaulo wrote: »
    Whats he going to do, arrest biden? cancel the election?

Throw a tantrum and dog whistle to the hillbillies to grab their AR 15s and go hang out and honk horns (and honk each others horns) in the back of their pickups.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 WicklaWolf

Is Trump due to speak soon?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement