Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭CharlesMartel

The Donald demonstrating to the BLM amateurs, how to incite a proper riot. I wonder will the courts back him?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

In work, what's happening?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

DrumSteve wrote: »
    That was genuinely one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I thought it was just sad. Looks broken and talking absolute nonsense. Doesn't even sound like he even believes it himself anymore.

He knows its over.

Probably still rattled from covid and exhausted from campaigning. Should just concede and walk away

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

We are about to witness on a global scale what happens to a narcissist when their ego is threatened. He will literally take down the whole of the United States if it means he protects his ego. What a dangerous idiot

can you name some policies of his opponent?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Arghus wrote: »
    He's body language there as he sleepwalked out was a man ready to throw in the towel.

Imho it's probably a blessing in disguise that they made the whole thing drag on so much. I think psychologically it probably wore him out, if all this had happened within 24 hours of polls closing, he'd be a bit more coherently firey (and more inclined to directly tell his mob to go ape****)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Breaking news of Republican election observers

14465033-business-man-with-binoculars-on-sky.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 38,491 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I wonder how the Trump/Biden and all there senior staff are staying awake

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

can anyone name a few of joe's policies?

Seriously give it up. His website has them all. FFS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

If he had of ended it by saying "****e in a bucket" I'd have died happy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭FionnK86

Glad he mentioned violence just once. Very worried his words could have been worse and incited violence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Soups123

He said Georgia is run by democrats, absolute delusion

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

py2006 wrote: »
    In work, what's happening?????

Trump has just melted down in front of the world, basically. The most shameful display I've ever seen. I am beyond words.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

yossar it's past your bedtime

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

You're tenacious. I'll give you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Not even Fox are defending him. They're not attacking him, but they're saying he has no evidence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    I think he has an ingrained victim complex from childhood. By all accounts his father was very hard on him. As a result he hasn't developed normally in a psychological sense.

I don't think Trump ever grasped in his presidency the weight of the office he held and was actually unable to grasp it.

I feel this is more relevant after that speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

The msm has been calling Russian democracy corrupt for decades without evidence.
    Riiiiiight. I'd call you a troll or a bot or whatever but unfortunately I've met too many willfully ignorant contrarians in real life.

When you get to chose your opponents there is no real election, among many other issues with "democracy" in Putin's Russia.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/25/573394432/russian-opposition-leader-barred-from-running-against-putin-in-2018

On topic, Trump seemed more sedate than expected but christ that was depressing. This was the plan his advisors came up with months ago when they saw they were facing an uphill battle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

Soups123 wrote: »
    He said Georgia is run by democrats, absolute delusion

And his supporters will believe that.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

CNN are dumbfounded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

He could have came out said something a long the lines of

"We believe we're still in this election and have filed motions to check if there's any irregularities with the vote"

Then took one or two questions and feck'd off.

Sowing the seed of doubt of whether or not the election is illegitimate into peoples minds is very dangerous. Scratch that he straight out called it rigged.

Be curious to see if the GOP come out and make any statement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,210 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

CNN are going to town on trumpet. He’s inciting violence etc he’s sad €&€@0 nuts

• Registered Users Posts: 35,034 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Are the rest of the keys on your keyboard broken?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

ElChe32 wrote: »
    "...I'll take the shirt off any man's back..bastards"

I'd be known to put away 30 or more Aderall in a single day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

You can keep asking that. Plenty of time to discuss that in the coming days, weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

What came out of his mouth was the equivalent of him pulling down the seal of the president on live tv and pissing all over it.

I never thought we would ever get here before he got into power it is incredible.

nullzero wrote: »
    There's a lot of people here who are going to have a huge orange tinged hole in their lives when Trump isn't around anymore.

A lot of people who claimed he was reasonable, good for the country etc are going to have a big hole in their post history also if they were to go back and delete their posts.

Not saying this is the case with you btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

What a ****ing year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

I’m gobsmacked.

That was the President of the USA.

I’ve seen Regan, Bush, Clinton, W Bush and Obama and this clown shouldn’t be mentioned in the same breath. And W Bush was a long way from being a good president but in comparison, he looks like the greatest statesman of all time.

I’m gobsmacked. How far can this fella take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 white devil

war, more war and when down in the polls, another war

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Just let him have his recounts

Let's face it, when either side of the political divide in America doesn't get its way, these days it goes out into the streets and everybody suffers.

Recount everything, take the time it requires and keep the violence off the streets for a change.

Glazers Out!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement