Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Anderson Cooper calling him an "obese turtle" LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 14,210 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

cj maxx wrote: »
    CNN are going to town on trumpet. He’s inciting violence etc he’s sad €&€@0 nuts

An obese turtle in the sun :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

py2006 wrote: »
    In work, what's happening?????

Trump congratulated Biden on his win and invited him to the White House to commence the transition. A beautiful moment in American history.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭endainoz

can you name some policies of his opponent?

Hey broken record, give it a rest for god sake

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Rick Santorum hasn’t spoke but he looks like he wants to throw up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

I used to think he was just an idiot, but now he's a dangerous idiot.
    And his family are equally guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

at least you're honest.

any other biden fans wanna weigh in on his policies?

what do they entail?
    what policies does joe have that you support?
    maybe .1%. mayne less.

let me rephrase the questions so, of all the people who support biden, what policies do you agree with?
    why not you share? if you support someone, surely you know why?
    i know we all talked about this re trump, what policies can we expect from joe?

homepage_EB20090325REVIEWS08903259987AR.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Even some of the Fox News reporters are like wtf just happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Faugheen wrote: »
    What do you think of your boy Donnie’s dangerous meltdown just now?

Instead of asking the same question over and over and over again, maybe look at what’s going on in front of you.

i actually thought he was coming out to concede, which i'd take as much as anyone. ie: just get it done, put it to bed, let JB get on.

then i asked about his policies, and no one had an answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,664 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

can you name some policies of his opponent?

Get that loser Trump out of the White House, its easily Bidens best policy and now he is going to implement it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Obese turtle LOL

Spat my drink out at this :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

He wants his thugs out on the streets with their guns. Simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

hmmm wrote: »
    Not even Fox are defending him. They're not attacking him, but they're saying he has no evidence.

That's fair. No need to defend or attack. The claims of fraud should be investigated and the truth will be revealed one way or the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

I watched that expecting a few laughs but honestly it was just depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Anderson Cooper: "he's like an obese turtle lying on its back in the sun" :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

If the wider republican party have any sense of patriotism or national pride, they will distance themselves from Trump immediately and unambiguously. That speech is a new low for America.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,503 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Anderson Cooper calling him an "obese turtle" LOL

CNN debasing themselves and following Trump into the gutter is not going to help anyone either. Some of the comments being made are only serving to divide the nation even further. They're only playing right into Trump's hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,564 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

His mind and body are gone. He struggled to even walk off. He's toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Soups123

And his supporters will believe that.

I think the most thick headed support will but I genuinely think the more educated support will pull away from him in this.

Outside of his family and close knit group the republicans for the most part have gone silence, after that I’ll think it’ll more to distancing and condemnation

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

homepage_EB20090325REVIEWS08903259987AR.jpg

thought that was frodo for a second?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

I thought it was just sad. Looks broken and talking absolute nonsense. Doesn't even sound like he even believes it himself anymore.

He knows its over.

Probably still rattled from covid and exhausted from campaigning. Should just concede and walk away

Of course.

But he isn't capable. Its like asking an amputee to walk across the room. He will fight to the end. The delusions in his mind are strong. Medicine and 20 years of psychiatry when he was a younger man may be able to stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Get that loser Trump out of the White House, its easily Bidens best policy and now he is going to implement it

Kinds proving his point there but ho hum.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,707 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Ardent wrote: »
    Fox news ended their show early. Didn't try to analyse that rant.

Awkward.

I'm watching Bret Baier host a panel discussion on it right now.

i know we all talked about this re trump, what policies can we expect from joe?

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

Knock yourself out buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭E mac

Rick Santorum's devastated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

i actually thought he was coming out to concede, which i'd take as much as anyone. ie: just get it done, put it to bed, let JB get on.

then i asked about his policies, and no one had an answer.

As a starter, he wants to make The US carbon neutral, he wants to increase taxes for the rich (over 400k), he wants to protect Obamacare. The US will also be back in the WHO.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

CNN debasing themselves and following Trump into the gutter is not going to help anyone either. Some of the comments being made are only serving to divide the nation even further. They're only playing right into Trump's hands.

5 years of putting up with this utter, utter drivel from Trump and his cronies. Surprised they haven't gone further, give them their evening, they deserve it, and so does poor old Donny.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

What will Trump do?

Call them fake news?

The jig is up. Time to unload. He deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

I see your point, very true.

Still found it very funny, especially how abrupt it was and out of nowhere it came from :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

It is time for the 25th Amendment. That man cannot remain in control of the nuclear codes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement