Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

i actually thought he was coming out to concede, which i'd take as much as anyone. ie: just get it done, put it to bed, let JB get on.

then i asked about his policies, and no one had an answer.

Why on earth are you trying to pivot to Biden after the President of the United States just stood in front of the world and accused millions of Americans of stealing an election.

Why can't you condemn that ffs?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Get that loser Trump out of the White House, its easily Bidens best policy and now he is going to implement it

at least you answered.

what will be his policy afterwards? i mean if you support him you should know that at least?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

CNN debasing themselves and following Trump into the gutter is not going to help anyone either. Some of the comments being made are only serving to divide the nation even further. They're only playing right into Trump's hands.

It's not even about playing into Trumps hands anymore. It's just a continuation of the divide pushed by both cnn and fox.

Bidens first step should be to pull the pin on both of them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Pennsylvania- Trump’s lead down to 64k.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

I had to give up after he went on about the "suppression polls" in Florida being totally wrong and him winning by 8.4 points "and they were totally wrong there, but "other than that they were very accurate" ... "and then they were wrong in Ohio". Maybe it was an attempt at sarcasm with woeful delivery, but just came across as totally deluded rambling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭boardise

py2006 wrote: »
    In work, what's happening?????

A mind-boggling outburst from a deranged man ...fantasising about imaginary mega conspiracies against him ...talking about Democrats as if they were some sort of subversive internal enemy.
    Only in some twobit banana republic would one see anything remotely like this.
    One has to be fearful about the fate of the US ...hopefully they can somehow avoid a descent into street violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

What will Trump do?

Call them fake news?

The jig is up. Time to unload. He deserves it.

You're all as bad as each other in the end.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭UsBus

FionnK86 wrote: »
    Glad he mentioned violence just once. Very worried his words could have been worse and incited violence.

I think that is what's coming. He's basically told his half of the electorate that they are being conned. Plenty of trigger happy trump supporters out there who will not take what they are led to believe is a fraudulent election. That speech felt like the beginning of a meltdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,812 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Rick santorum desperately trying to tow the party line while dying on the inside is hard to watch....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

at least you answered.

what will be his policy afterwards? i mean if you support him you should know that at least?

Again, https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

People have answered you a few times now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    It is time for the 25th Amendment. That man cannot remain in control of the nuclear codes.

I'm half wondering if that's his plan at this stage. He can't bring himself to concede, so he's going to hand it over to Pence and let him do it instead.

He's unfit to hold office.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Trump congratulated Biden on his win and invited him to the White House to commence the transition. A beautiful moment in American history.

Damn I always miss the good side of trump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭maebee

E mac wrote: »
    Rick Santorum's devastated

Yea, he's genuinely disappointed and disgusted at his boss's speech, as every right thinking Republican should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭woohoo!!!

Ah bless, the man comes out and confirms what he actually is, an utter loon spreading conspiracy theories. The writing's on the wall and expect the GOP to quite quickly come out and distance themselves from the narcissist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

It's not even about playing into Trumps hands anymore. It's just a continuation of the divide pushed by both cnn and fox.

Bidens first step should be to pull the pin on both of them

So you want a China type attitude to media?

They're private companies, Biden will be able to do fcuk all about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,503 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

omega man wrote: »
    He wrote this one himself didn’t he?

1000% I’d say his advisors are sitting in their cars going W T F....

This is decades of damage for republicans... decades.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Trump team complaining about the Pennsylvania count.

You can literally watch the count being streamed live on youtube from within the count center.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

E mac wrote: »
    Rick Santorum's devastated

Fair play to him. Must be hard to sit there

Looks like he needs a drink

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I don't know why everyone is so shocked. This was exactly the kind of thing he was always going to say

I hoped he'd take some questions. That would have been the interesting part

WTF was that ****e about a burst pipe about though? 👀

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭briany

Could Trump hire Joe Joyce as his press secretary for the last 2 months of his presidency? I really think Joyce could put a relatively eloquent spin on Trump's inane ramblings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Matt Viser @mviser
    11m
    As President Trump continues speaking from the White House, Joe Biden has cut to within 3,235 votes of overtaking Trump in Georgia, and 73,609 votes in Pennsylvania.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mviser

• Registered Users Posts: 36,168 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trumps remarks

I AM Donald J Trump, President Of The United States Of America, and I see a whole army of my countrymen marching in defiance of tyranny. You are free men and women, but what will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
    Yes fight and you may die, or accept this Voter Fraud and live.......... for a while. But dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may steal our Election, but they'll never take our freedom!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

The GOP must never be let distance itself from the fact they put this grotesque in the most powerful seat in the world for their own benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

He wants his thugs out on the streets with their guns. Simple as that.

He doesnt even want that. He just can't handle loosing. He just wants to be the top guy.

He probably doesn't want violence, but more dangerously.. he doesn't care when it will happen.

America is in a very dangerous position. If it were possible to have him removed (and I don't think it is) it was cause riots. If he was assassinated, it would cause riots. It will drag on into a legal dog fight and it will also cause riots.

Maybe if he ups his rhetoric and attack on democracy, there is a small chance that the majority of his fans will turn on him and maybe this will be the thing to unite the country.. but I doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

That was crazy though. Unreal that a President of the United States would do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭numbnutz

they need to reinforce the security around the counting centres quickly

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

nullzero wrote: »
    You're all as bad as each other in the end.

Meh.

* shrugs *

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    That's easily the most shameful display that I've ever seen from a politician.

Really?

Are you aware of this man?

CHAL.jpg?auto=format&fit=crop&sharp=10&vib=20&ixlib=react-8.6.4&w=850

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

I'm not sure which was worse, sitting listening to Trump make a complete fool of himself in that interview, or facing the thought that was suggested earlier by someone that as he's only served one term, he might stand again in 4 years time. That doesn't even bear thinking about too closely!

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Yes, CNN are the bad guys for commenting on the objectively insane ramblings of the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

They should just ignore it so as not to cause any more division?...Will ye ever give over ffs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement