Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

A bit worried about what the next couple months will look like in the US

Maybe 25th is in order

I think the rest of the GOP have a vested interest, now that they're out of power, in institutions staying coherent enough for them to get back in and start ****ing everything up again in four years time. McConnell has his senate for now, they have a ton of lower judges, they got two lifetime SC nominations, they got a lot of downballot stuff that suits them quite well.

I think it's in their interest to box him in somewhere harmless, if only so they can launder themselves a bit in time for the next election.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Asylum15

I feel like Trump gets all his information from those Facebook suggested conspiracy pages that you always click past because you know they're bollix.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

namloc1980 wrote: »
    3.5k votes in it in Georgia. Come on!

CMON JOE, YOU VERY VERY OLD MAN. YOU CAN DO IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

C'mon Georgia..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Dante7 wrote: »
    The factcheckers are checking to see if they can find any facts.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

PropJoe10 wrote: »
    CMON JOE, YOU VERY VERY OLD MAN. YOU CAN DO IT!

I don't know why but that made me burst out laughing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭forumdedum

If he was assassinated I wouldn't even blink.

I am not a violent person.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I'd say even if Nixon were alive today he'd go
    'woah, woah, woah'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

The CNN reporter here is making a good point that Trump doesn't seem to understand how voting works. "He seems genuinely surprised that he was leading on Tuesday and is behind on Thursday".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Charlie had a yacht and private island.
    Rotten to the core.

Different story though. Different type of rotten

Charlie Haughey was not a deranged psychopath in possession of the entire US nuclear arsenal codes. Trump should be in a padded cell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Charlie had a yacht and private island.
    Rotten to the core.

Different story though. Different type of rotten

In relation to the poverty most of us were living in back then Ireland Haughey was a pound for pound bigger b@stard than Trump is.

Fake tan wasn't around back then though.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Mr.Wemmick

He finished. Dictators always end up looking like sad little men in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Is Georgia definitely on for Biden?
    Arizona tightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭terryduff12

CNN debasing themselves and following Trump into the gutter is not going to help anyone either. Some of the comments being made are only serving to divide the nation even further. They're only playing right into Trump's hands.

Exactly all the cries about how bad trump is, Then they just start acting like him.

°°°°°

Charlie Haughey was not a deranged psychopath in possession of the entire US nuclear arsenal codes. Trump should be in a padded cell.

By that logic he should have launched a number of nukes during his 4 years in office surely?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

DeanAustin wrote: »
    As a starter, he wants to make The US carbon neutral, he wants to increase taxes for the rich (over 400k), he wants to protect Obamacare. The US will also be back in the WHO.

federal or state for the over 400k?

has obama care not already lead to a huge increase in premiums?

carbon neutral...you cant do that without full buy in from manufacturers and users; and associated tax rises. grand if you can buy an electric for 5k.

going back to the WHO, what does that mean? the WHO turned science into an industry where you only got funding if your endeavour had some $ output. thats why most colleges disagree with that model.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

It is time for the 25th Amendment. That man cannot remain in control of the nuclear codes.

Luckily there's a lot of checks and balances in the political system. His hands are tied in most regards and he cannot just stay in the White House.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

omega man wrote: »
    Is Georgia definitely on for Biden?
    Arizona tightening.

Just 3.5k votes in it in Georgia.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

So open to manipulation that Jared and Vanky voted by mail? Yeah?

Don’t forget that Trump voted by mail himself.

Funnily enough, I think this COULD actually be the thing that starts to bring Republicans and Democrats together. No right-minded Republican can defend that. Rick Santorum on CNN has been very good in his response to that.

LOL.
    The Republicans don't care. They're sliding away from Trump. Lindsay Graham being a good example.

Then he went with Trump and now he's quiet. Soon he'll criticise.

Ted Cruz is probably my favourite though.

bca9422026add0a31f9059cd5ffb74c42eba8e75c6e5037e49897e3e68ea0d17_1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Trumps remarks

I AM Donald J Trump, President Of The United States Of America, and I see a whole army of my countrymen marching in defiance of tyranny. You are free men and women, but what will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
    Yes fight and you may die, or accept this Voter Fraud and live.......... for a while. But dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may steal our Election, but they'll never take our freedom!!!!!

Good mushrooms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

The Us uses the 2 man rule system for nuclear launches. Trump cannot order a nuclear strike. I wouldn't be worrying

"Deranged psychopath " meh

°°°°°

forumdedum wrote: »

I don't like Trump, but some of the crap being posted about him is really off the wall.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Just 3.5k votes in it in Georgia.

Biden 1/6 for Georgia now.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

So open to manipulation that Jared and Vanky voted by mail? Yeah?

Where do I mention these people in my post please quote where.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Dunno the guy's name on CNN but he made a great point that this is 4 years in the making ever since he demanded the "3 million" fraudulent votes that won Hillary the popular vote was investigated.

Exactly all the cries about how bad trump is, Then they just start acting like him.

Calling someone obese VS all the vile stuff Trump has done..

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

robinph wrote: »
    Pence could redeem himself for having stood silently in the background for 4 years by replacing Trump for the next couple of months and handling the transition in a civil manner like a President should.

The question might well be getting asked by the Supreme Court, is this fella fit to remain president, as president of now...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

forumdedum wrote: »

Ultimately I don't wish harm on anyone. Its not his fault he has obvious mental difficulties. But I still think in the grand scheme of things, the world would be better off with him not in it.

Unfortunately there would be riots and more division if someone decided to resolve things in this manner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭forumdedum

That was crazy though. Unreal that a President of the United States would do that.

It was unreal that he ever became President

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement