Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

CNN just said the US President attacked American Democracy...

This isn't ordering mustard on your burger....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Actually where is Jared, he hasn't been seen in weeks?

Off negotiating a middle eastern peace deal no doubt :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Mr.Wemmick wrote: »
    He finished. Dictators always end up looking like sad little men in the end.

Do you know what a dictator is?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Meanwhile...

Steve Bannon states he would behead Dr. Fauci and Christopher Wray and mount their head on spikes:

https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1324471538310127618

These people are sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

He's right in that the fabric of election day has been overshadowed and damaged by this, the election process and those administrating it have been clued in on Covid being in play since march all likelihood of it playing the role it has had to surely be in the running in stress testing for the run in up to November 3rd.

Trump isn't just throwing his toys out of the pram here he has been saying for months that a mail in ballot system is open to manipulation logically if the votes appearing are largely only for Biden it is something to speak up about looking at the walk in votes being split between the candidates it can't be the case of 95% of mail in ballots are for Joe in one counting centre that's a very low possibility but then thinking that has happened all across any particular state that by in large numbers are almost only for Joe Biden, that smells very fishy take into account that observations are being prohibited, if you think that's above board then you've been drinking the kool-aid.

I would invite you to look for a transcript of the court hearing about observers where the GOP representative went on record saying they already had their observers in. It was tossed out.

Biden gets a ton of mail ins because Trump told his people not to mail in and that they didn't need to mail in anyway because Covid is no big deal.

Vote by mail is very secure in the US because it's important for the armed forces to be able to mail votes from deployment. It's a long established thing. The reason the votes in PA and NV are taking so long to tally is because a) Republicans made sure they would by disallowing any being counted before E Day, and b) because Vote By Mail has a load of verification that must be done to make sure the right person voted and only voted once.

There are no questions to be answered here. He told his people not to VBM and delayed the mail count. So the late mail count will be overwhelmingly Biden voters.

He did it to himself.

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »

he wishes he was a dictator

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

CNN - 18,000 votes left to be counted in Georgia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

funnydoggy wrote: »
    Calling someone obese VS all the vile stuff Trump has done..

Pretty sure it’s correct given his height and weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Muahahaha wrote: »
    You have been linked to his policies several times now.

Time for you to give up on the loser that is Trump, at least get yourself past the denial stage

never! :pac:

you support biden, you should be at least able to say why?

not an ould link now, your own views.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

hmmm wrote: »
    CNN - 18,000 votes left to be counted in Georgia

It's flipped then. Biden has it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

forumdedum wrote: »
    It was unreal that he ever became President

Without question one of the low points of the country's history. The shame of voting that into office. It just boggles the mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

CNN just said the US President attacked American Democracy...

This isn't ordering mustard on your burger....

Mainly because the American president just attacked American democracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

John King. Legend. still going strong

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Exactly all the cries about how bad trump is, Then they just start acting like him.

What are you talking about? He lies, they call him out. OMG, lamestream media are a disgrace..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,607 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

KEY RACE ALERT

no news

• Registered Users Posts: 45,564 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Even some of the Fox News reporters are like wtf just happened!

Fox are starting to distance away from him. So are top Republicans.

He's on his own now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

he wishes he was a dictator

Who Trump or the poster calling him a a dictator?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

never! :pac:

you support biden, you should be at least able to say why?

not an ould link now, your own views.

keep em coming!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Meanwhile...

Steve Bannon stated he would behead Dr. Fauci and Christopher Wray and mount their head on spikes:

https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1324471538310127618

These people are sick.

Didn't Trump fire Bannon in mid 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

In relation to the poverty most of us were living in back then Ireland Haughey was a pound for pound bigger b@stard than Trump is.

Fake tan wasn't around back then though.

Charlie didn't need fake tan with his trips to Desmond's gaff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Wow CNN batch of ballets from Philadelphia

10839 Biden
    467 Trump

hmmm wrote: »
    The CNN reporter here is making a good point that Trump doesn't seem to understand how voting works. "He seems genuinely surprised that he was leading on Tuesday and is behind on Thursday".

no, that is not the case. He likes results he agrees with, and not answers he doesn't agree with.

That's what happens when you are surrounded by yes people.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Right wing nut jobs.... I’d say the likes of Bush might even have voted for Biden, never liked the guy but he had more intellect and intelligence than to throw his hat in the ring publicly for Trump, Pence the same.

km991148 wrote: »
    keep em coming!

now im confused?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Trump, like everything he tries, failed in his aspirations to become one.

km991148 wrote: »
    Mainly because the American president just attacked American democracy?

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Where do I mention these people in my post please quote where.

* yawn *

You guys aren't even trying to try anymore.

yes

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭forumdedum

can anyone name a few of joe's policies?

I couldn't care less. Having watched Trump 4 years ago I stopped, refusing to give him any attention (not that I'm important). A monster has been created and this wasn't helped by so much media coverage.

He is a horrible thing (I don't even call it human) and I look forward to his disappearance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

The last few days and nights have been great. I took a few days off and it has been one of the best little holidays I ever had. I placed the biggest bet of my life on Biden. €1500 at 4/7 and then a hopeful side bet of €250 on him winning Georgia at 7/5. I did a lot of research and studied it dispassionately and had decided that if it even did come down to Pennsylvania that Biden would win that. I put it at about a 90% chance and had to make the bet. The money was pretty much all my savings but the world wouldn't fall apart if I lost. But even when Biden went out to 3/1 I didn't panic. I just couldn't understand why the bookies were getting it wrong.

It has just been glorious the last few days. Watching Trump dying a death of a thousand cuts and watching the cashout value of my bet rising. I'm going to miss it when it's over.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement