Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

forumdedum wrote: »
    If he was assassinated I wouldn't even blink.

I am not a violent person.

Sounds like there's something wrong with you.

A comment like that says a lot about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Strumms wrote: »
    Right wing nut jobs.... I’d say the likes of Bush might even have voted for Biden, never liked the guy but he had more intellect and intelligence than to throw his hat in the ring publicly for Trump, Pence the same.

He had more intellect AND intelligence?

And you're talking about George W Bush?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

yes

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭boardise

If he was assassinated I wouldn't even blink.

I am not a violent person.

I know what you're saying but I hope it doesn't happen . That could really trigger social mayhem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Meanwhile...

Steve Bannon states he would behead Dr. Fauci and Christopher Wray and mount their head on spikes:

https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1324471538310127618

These people are sick.

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1324501122715889669?s=19

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭quokula

Strumms wrote: »
    Right wing nut jobs.... I’d say the likes of Bush might even have voted for Biden, never liked the guy but he had more intellect and intelligence than to throw his hat in the ring publicly for Trump, Pence the same.

It’s amazing how far the Republicans have fallen that they’re left missing the supreme intellect and integrity of George W Bush.

Didn't Trump fire Bannon in mid 2017.

Trump also claimed to hire the best people. A large proportion of his administration are facing criminal charges, he's even got some off. Now he's trying to rig an election.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

We've seen a few protests at polling places from Trump supporters, but nothing major. I think Trump expected "his" people to hit the streets (preferably armed), and Fox calling Arizona early along with a lack of support from other Republicans has ruined that strategy (and it was a poor strategy to begin with).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Hurrache wrote: »
    Trump, like everything he tries, failed in his aspirations to become one.

Hes gone and finished but saying he failed at everything he tries is a bit silly isnt it?

Billionaire , president of the United states.

Real sensationalist type posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Overwhelming isn't entirely that's the point being made largely only Biden votes by mail are being counted in one case over 65,000 for Joe less than 1000 for Trump it's very dodgy but as I said if that's what people think happened that's what people think happened.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Em-GR4d6-WMAAX6-Ah.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

boardise wrote: »
    I know what you're saying but I hope it doesn't happen . That could really trigger social mayhem.

So you'd like to see him killed but wouldn't like the social unrest it would result in?
    Very grown up of you.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭forumdedum

Sounds like there's something wrong with you.

A comment like that says a lot about you.

There is nothing wrong with me. I wouldn't blink because I don't recognise him. He should never have been given the world stage. I never read his tweets, or followed him on Twitter. I change channel if his name comes up on radio or TV. He was always a nobody to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Tippex wrote: »
    Don’t forget that Trump voted by mail himself.

Don't come in here with your "facts".

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

combat14 wrote: »
    this will go to the supreme court

For what? There's nothing to take there other than a narcissists bruised ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

now im confused?

your quest for links! Its an amusing sideshow to an already fcuked up situation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Trump also claimed to hire the best people. A large proportion of his administration are facing criminal charges, he's even got some off. Now he's trying to rig an election.

But he did fire him in 2017 right? Just trying to establish that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭54and56

Watching this man child sink to new lows of mortifying embarrassment is entertaining and all until you realise almost 70m adults in America actually voted for him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭combat14

hmmm wrote: »
    Wow CNN batch of ballets from Philadelphia

10839 Biden
    467 Trump

smells fishy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Imagine if Trump actually won after that rant

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

Hes gone and finished but saying he failed at everything he tries is a bit silly isnt it?

Billionaire , president of the United states.

Real sensationalist type posting.

Lol, you keep believing he's a billionaire and a successful business man if you want to look foolish.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

hmmm wrote: »
    Wow CNN batch of ballets from Philadelphia

10839 Biden
    467 Trump

fake news

• Registered Users Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Overwhelming isn't entirely that's the point being made largely only Boden votes by mail are being counted in one case over 65,000 for Joe less than 1000 for Trump it's very dodgy but as I said if that's what people think happened that's what people think happened.

They are the mail-ins. They would always overwhelmingly favor democrats.

That's just a fact. The republican vote has already been counted essentially.

If the New York Post is saying this......

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1324506154148515842

combat14 wrote: »
    smells fishy
    CNN corrected it just now - Trump 1467

• Registered Users Posts: 14,207 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Did trump have a meltdown in that interview? It was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I couldn't care less. Having watched Trump 4 years ago I stopped, refusing to give him any attention (not that I'm important). A monster has been created and this wasn't helped by so much media coverage.

He is a horrible thing (I don't even call it human) and I look forward to his disappearance.

what did he do that was so monstrous?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

He did it to himself.

"...and that's what really hurts..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

I would invite you to look for a transcript of the court hearing about observers where the GOP representative went on record saying they already had their observers in. It was tossed out.

Biden gets a ton of mail ins because Trump told his people not to mail in and that they didn't need to mail in anyway because Covid is no big deal.

Vote by mail is very secure in the US because it's important for the armed forces to be able to mail votes from deployment. It's a long established thing. The reason the votes in PA and NV are taking so long to tally is because a) Republicans made sure they would by disallowing any being counted before E Day, and b) because Vote By Mail has a load of verification that must be done to make sure the right person voted and only voted once.

There are no questions to be answered here. He told his people not to VBM and delayed the mail count. So the late mail count will be overwhelmingly Biden voters.

He did it to himself.

And tried to incapacitate the postal service by dismantling sorting machines. I don't want to believe they conspired to suppress mail in votes while telling their own voters to vote in person but there's more evidence for that than the democrats are filling out ballots for dead people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement