Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

hmmm wrote: »
    CNN corrected it just now - Trump 1467

Yep in fairness. Still 87% in Bidens favour.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

John King. Legend. still going strong

I want him on RTÉ doing our next GE.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭briany

I did some calculations and have found that if you only count Republican votes, Trump wins the election.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Wow CNN batch of ballets from Philadelphia

10839 Biden
    *1467 Trump

Fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

nullzero wrote: »
    So you'd like to see him killed but wouldn't like the social unrest it would result in?
    Very grown up of you.

In a very pragmatic sense, I think the only downside to him ceasing to exist would be the potential flare up of violence.

You can belittle that by talking about maturity or being grown up if you like, but you would be wrong and frankly, after seeing trump act like a broken 2 year old, it is a ridiculous claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭forumdedum

what did he do that was so monstrous?

You really need an answer to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Even better if you watched on CNN Rick Santorum welled up after being asked to comment on what he just saw,

Putin ,ping and Kim and Assad laughing there bollox off at him , tried to be a big hard man and all were left with is I'm been robbed , them pesky blacks in Detroit and Philadelphia are corrupt and robbing my victory

• Registered Users Posts: 22 white devil

forumdedum wrote: »

yes

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Trump... “it’s a corrupt system”... “always been a corrupt system”...

If he knew this he’s been president for 5 years...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Sparko

Actually where is Jared, he hasn't been seen in weeks?

Off negotiating a middle eastern peace deal no doubt :rolleyes:

I believe Timor Leste may finally sign peace accords with Israel, ending decades of war.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

yes please :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Gatling wrote: »
    Even better if you watched on CNN Rick Santorum welled up after being asked to comment on what he just saw

Actually felt for a second that he was gonna announce his resignation from the red side.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭briany

The lad who was just on that Sky News piece looks like he's ready for the 'Boog'.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

km991148 wrote: »
    In a very pragmatic sense, I think the only downside to him ceasing to exist would be the potential flare up of violence.

You can belittle that by talking about maturity or being grown up if you like, but you would be wrong and frankly, after seeing trump act like a broken 2 year old, it is a ridiculous claim.

So killing a clearly deluded 74 year old man is something that cannot be reasonably seen as amoral?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

nullzero wrote: »
    I don't like Trump, but some of the crap being posted about him is really off the wall.

This election thread has been pretty cr*p, petty and childish from people I don't need to name.

Now, what Sky News and CNN are saying about Trumps comments are hysterical and like the polls deliberately misrepresenative.

He didn't say valid postal votes shouldn't be counted. He alluded to postal votes that were delivered after election day and so many of them going to Biden is actually odd. He agreed it makes sense they would favor him but questioned that is so high.

He was absolutely right in his opening comments about the media and big tech. Totally right. The media are the one's that reported these wildly inaccurate polls and didn't question them and social media promoted them as well. They should't be allowed do news imo, when they can promote stories they want by simply placing them at the top of your feed.

He shouldn't have used the term fraud but this is DT.

Oh, and this thing about showing evidence, he's hardly going to show the evidence at a press conference. Such stupid commentary by the media, even in the case Trump is wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

If the New York Post is saying this......

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1324506154148515842

Didn't the NYP endorse Trump?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

John King must have a caffeine IV straight to his heart. Fair play to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Hurrache wrote: »
    Lol, you keep believing he's a billionaire and a successful business man if you want to look foolish.

What? He is a billionaire and he is (soon to be was) president of the United states.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/09/28/yes-donald-trump-is-still-a-billionaire-that-makes-his-750-tax-payment-even-more-scandalous/?sh=11e3f43f2885

Are Forbes in on it too?

Foolish he says.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Don't come in here with your "facts".

Thanks for the giggle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

briany wrote: »
    The lad who was just on that Sky News piece looks like he's ready for the 'Boog'.

must be ole

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

Maybe a sea of these types of statements?

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1324511245635117056?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

There is nothing wrong with me. I wouldn't blink because I don't recognise him. He should never have been given the world stage. I never read his tweets, or followed him on Twitter. I change channel if his name comes up on radio or TV. He was always a nobody to me.

Yeah...that's still a f***ed up thing to say whether you know him or not.

(For the record I don't believe you but I think it's still a poor reflection on you to say it)

They have suspended his account apparently and proper order if they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

It was unreal that he ever became President

This is always a dangerous take.

His supporters didn't just come out of nowhere.
    And they won't go away when Biden gets in either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

yes

He offended the sensibilities of middle class Irish people. The fact that he didn't invade any countries or foment any rebellions abroad or do anything truly monstrous like the last 10 or so presidents before him counts for nothing with these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

funnydoggy wrote: »
    John King must have a caffeine IV straight to his heart. Fair play to him

Haven't seen him but heard a clip on the radio today. Sounds excellent! All energy

• Registered Users Posts: 35,033 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

what did he do that was so monstrous?

That speech was pretty monstrous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭dasdog

I'm still slightly in shock after watching the delusional speech.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement