Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

6 wrote: »
    Trump will be nothing more than a meme in years to come imo.

Cultists willl just move on to the next one. Our ones will just go towards Tommy Robinson or Nigel Farage. The one in the States will go for some preacher or Tucker/Hannity.

Cultists don't wonder if following a cult was the problem but rather whether they were following the right cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

nullzero wrote: »
    We all know what the response would be.

I dislike Trump and I dislike Biden.

I dislike the American political system in general to be honest, but what really boils my piss is the glee with which so many Irish people lean into the name calling, childish crap fest that goes along with it.

This whole thing has brought out the very worst in people. So many people outraged by Trumps behavior yet so many of the same people exhibiting the same kind of behavior.

Eventually someone needs to be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Greta's gonna get ya! also seems to have gone into hibernation.

I miss all those smileys :(

He’s another of Trump’s inner circle that’s been sent to prison ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,568 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

any idea how many left?

That's left to count in Georgia, Biden needs around 60 % and seems to be trending that way

• Registered Users Posts: 83,535 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Just listening to CNN, 18k votes remaining to be counted but there are a whole rake more of overseas (military / ex-pat) and a pile of polling day votes that have to be added too. Trend is looking positive for Biden, but the latter votes will see his margins fall.

I just mean if Trump is ahead Biden needs way more than 10% of a remaining universe of votes. More than 50% wouldn’t he.

But yes Trump is apoplectic about the ongoing count even when the military vote could decide some states for him.

It’s not that I worry people take him seriously it’s that I know they do and I worry about what they will do next armed with that delusion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Cultists willl just move on to the next one. Our ones will just go towards Tommy Robinson or Nigel Farage. The one in the States will go for some preacher or Tucker/Hannity.

Cultists don't wonder if following a cult was the problem but rather whether they were following the right cult.

do you believe in free speech or free spaces?

that's essentially what the trump vote came down to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

claims? we all have no clue, but should we believe all claims? i think kamala said that. did she not?

The claims will be investigated in due course. The majority are still unsubstantiated.
    Do you need someone to further spell out how irresponsible this is, considering the position Trump holds and his previous efforts to stoke the flames of division?

I have no clue what KH quote you are using, I am pretty sure it will be wildly out of context - can you elaborate?

Attack the post - not the poster - so hear goes..

That was a lot of pish. You really need to stop parroting the Trump campaign narrative - it will ultimately serve you no favours.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,959 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

nullzero wrote: »
    I dislike the American political system in general to be honest, but what really boils my piss is the glee with which so many Irish people lean into the name calling, childish crap fest that goes along with it.

Its almost as bad as the soccer forum on these US election threads for nastiness .
    Man Utd vs Liverpool except 95% of the posters are cheering for one candidate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

km991148 wrote: »
    Making stuff up about Trump I think (and its up to the mods to clarify) would be met with the same actions.
    Making stuff up? Me saying Joe is senile you believe to be a bannable offense?!
    "Its open season" on trump because Trump invites it - did you not just watch his press conference?
    Most of what has been said is Truth. The only borderline thing is that I talk about him having a personality disorder. He has not actually been diagnosed (as far is publicly available) but he clearly demonstrates many of the hallmarks of narcissistic personality disorders and this is backed up with publicly available information.

Contrast this to the claims of Joe Biden having dementia etc - and it is clearly fabricated.
    That's quite incredible if you don't mind my saying. Your opinion is justified and should be heard, other opinions that disagree are not justified and shouldn't.

And you folk wonder why someone like Trump got voted in in the first place?

Joe Biden is in the early stages of senility. You believe that I should be banned for saying that and you should be allowed say anything about the President (which of course you should)?

Unbelievable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

briany wrote: »
    Meanwhile, we're all watching the Republican party reap what they have sown like this,

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

A matter of hours now before Biden pulls ahead in Pennsylvania.

Nate Cohn @Nate_Cohn
    16m
    Trump's lead now under a point in Pennsylvania, with a lead of 64k votes

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Another court loss for Trump. He must love being humiliated in court.

Ficheall wrote: »
    I wonder if Biden were in Trump's shoes (losing via mail ballots) and making the same claims about alleged irregularities, what people would say...

He would never sink so low.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Injuryprone

That's left to count in Georgia, Biden needs around 60 % and seems to be trending that way

The margin will be so tight that the provisional votes and the army votes will make a difference. They won't be counted for days yet

Making stuff up? Me saying Joe is senile you believe to be a bannable offense?!

That's quite incredible if you don't mind my saying. Your opinion is justified and should be heard, other opinions that disagree are not justified and shouldn't.

And you folk wonder why someone like Trump got voted in in the first place?

Joe Biden is in the early stages of senility. You believe that I should be banned for saying that and you should be allowed say anything about the President (which of course you should)?

Unbelievable.

You know what is believable? - how you manage to twist my words. Beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,535 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

A matter of hours now before Biden pulls ahead in Pennsylvania.

Stop it.

Just stop it.

John King has lie to me like that for 3 days.

"It's been 2 days Overheal"

JESUS CHRIST

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Overheal wrote: »
    It’s not that I worry people take him seriously it’s that I know they do and I worry about what they will do next armed with that delusion.

Already seen social media posts from 2A nuts with large followings saying cities should burn if trump isn't re-elected ,and they have seen hundreds of videos of vote rigging and people are buying that they are under attack

• Registered Users Posts: 7,429 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

No it didn't, that's a disingenuous attempt to put a respectable spin on it - I suppose you think the US civil war was about "states rights".

The Trump vote was about sticking it to the "Libs", the cult of celebrity, guns, God, and abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭combat14

wonder will the military postal votes break for trump or biden

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

No it didn't, that's a disingenuous attempt to put a respectable spin on it - I suppose you think the US civil war was about "states rights".

The Trump vote was about sticking it to the "Libs", the cult of celebrity, guns, God, and abortion.

A lot more to it than that, it's a culture war.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

combat14 wrote: »

Trump at least 2/1 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Why are Trumpies saying that the count should be stopped?
    Trump loses if it's stopped.

Or are they confused or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

combat14 wrote: »

Overwhelmingly Trump

Ex-pat overseas votes however will be overwhelmingly Biden so the numbers will matter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭dasdog

I miss the internet days without idiot fools about 1995-98

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

The claims will be investigated in due course. The majority are still unsubstantiated.
    Do you need someone to further spell out how irresponsible this is, considering the position Trump holds and his previous efforts to stoke the flames of division?

I have no clue what KH quote you are using, I am pretty sure it will be wildly out of context - can you elaborate?

she accused biden during the democratic primaries and said that all women should be believed
    when she was nominated as VP, she said some women should not be believed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭briany

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Another court loss for Trump. He must love being humiliated in court.

“We’re going to lose. We’re going to lose so much. We’re going to lose in Michigan, we’re going to lose in Pennsylvania. We’re going to lose so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of losing , you’re going to come to me and go, ‘Please, please, we can't take losing anymore."

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Why are Trumpies saying that the count should be stopped?
    Trump loses if it's stopped.

Or are they confused or something?

They want the counting stopped where Trump is winning but continued where Trump is losing.

It seems simply insulting Joe Biden on here gets you in all sorts of trouble.

I was banned for 24 hours yesterday, IP address banned earlier (since rescinded) and have received two warnings and an infraction for saying not nice things about Joe Biden. Meanwhile its open season on Trump.

Which is totally fair of course. People should have the right to criticize Trump in whatever manner they want. Why would an Irish website be censoring people having a go at either candidate in the US election?

You claimed he had dementia.

I asked you for proof of your medical qualifications and proof of dementia.

I'm still waiting and you're still whining...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,959 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Saying Biden has dementia gets you banned but saying the following gets you lots of likes .:confused:
    I actually fully believe the man is ill.

He is paronid, delusional and coming across as very manic.

I have thought for a long time that he is suffering for a personality disorder, now possibly bí polar.

His family, if they had any consideration for him should step in.

He seriously needs help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement