Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

combat14 wrote: »
    wonder will the military postal votes break for trump or biden

The statistician on Fox who called Arizona for Biden thinks Georgia is still too close to call because of the provisional ballots and the belief the overseas military vote is likely to favour Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

dasdog wrote: »
    I miss the internet days without idiot fools about 1995-98

ah even up to late 2000s.. things really went to sh!t when they worked out how to monetise social media.

But hey - I can watch HD TV on a phone now so meh

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Its almost as bad as the soccer forum on these US election threads for nastiness .
    Man Utd vs Liverpool except 95% of the posters are cheering for one candidate.

This has become less of a thread and more of a raging bile duct.

Some of the things posted have been simply pathetic and should be seen as being below the required standard of any discussion.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Why are Trumpies saying that the count should be stopped?
    Trump loses if it's stopped.

Or are they confused or something?

Not known for their logic are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,534 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Rednecks in my timeline pinning their 2024 hopes to ....................
    Tucker Carlson

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

Does Tucker look especially vicious/pissed tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I wonder if the military will be on the streets tonight? To aid the police?

It’s quite fûcking unbelievable what’s going on there it’s like something out of a Hollywood movie..

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Why are Trumpies saying that the count should be stopped?
    Trump loses if it's stopped.

Or are they confused or something?

Trump told supporters not to vote by mail. And they don't really believe in Covid safety measures so mail in votes heavily favour Joe Biden. They're the last votes to be counted and Joe is catching up with them so Trump wants them stopped.

In other states where he's behind he wants all the votes to be counted though.

Because reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,705 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Overheal wrote: »
    Rednecks in my timeline pinning their 2024 hopes to ....................
    Tucker Carlson

It's better than those calling for Don Jr.

Although, given my political preference, I'd actually be ok with either of those running.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

I feel like CNN is just leading us on with a carrot on a stick now.

I mean that's it - who ****ing cares about Georgia? Trump's going to lose PA and that's it. Everything else is irrelevant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Are we realistically expecting to get any definite answers tonight? Or am I best going to bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭boardise

Normally one would expect he military to be more Republican oriented -but Trump crazily described US captured soldiers as 'losers'and insulted a great American patriot in Sen.John McCain -which might change the arithmetic somewhat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

You claimed he had dementia.

I asked you for proof of your medical qualifications and proof of dementia.

I'm still waiting and you're still whining.

Na of course he's of sound mental health! As sprightly as a spring lamb :pac:

That election flowchart I've been using had an update. It's pretty clear now:

531953.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Polar101

Fox News is entertaining.. this is a battle of love vs hate.
    As in, Trump supporters love Trump, but Biden supporters hate Trump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Are we realistically expecting to get any definite answers tonight? Or am I best going to bed?

Really depends on how much effort you are planning to put in to work tomorrow. I think il chance one more cup of tea and if nothing happens by the last drop il call it a night

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Saying Biden has dementia gets you banned but saying the following gets you lots of likes .:confused:

It does seem a little like a double standard, but there is a wider context.

"Sleepy Joe" was a disinformation campaign tactic that is proven to be false (you cant run a senile candidate!).

The post quoted was what someone believes, not a statement of fact (other than the comments about paranoia and delusions, which if you watch Trump, you can see are obvious).

I can see why some people may think this seems unfair - I guess report the posts and let the mods wade in (which must be hard given the volume of posts)?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,002 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Trump at least 2/1 imo.

You were banned for 24 hours 2 hours ago.

Doesn't appear to be very banny does it.

You realise the ban was for blatantly acting the bollix.

Such was your point of doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Really depends on how much effort you are planning to put in to work tomorrow. I think il chance one more cup of tea and if nothing happens by the last drop il call it a night

About the same as any other day.

Which, depending on whether you're my boss or not, could mean two different things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

MrStuffins wrote: »
    About the same as any other day.

Which, depending on whether you're my boss or not, could mean two different things!

Lol.

If I am your boss il probably not be doing much either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭HDMI

The US badly needs to move away from its current voting setup, it's total ****e and backward.

50 states and 50 different sets of rules. They need move to a single method, its crazy that a state like Florida with a 21 million population was able to get it's vote in but little ole Nevada with just over 3 million is taking days.

Get it done in one night and be done with it and remove all this excess baggage that comes after.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

58k now in Pennsylvania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

boardise wrote: »
    Normally one would expect he military to be more Republican oriented -but Trump crazily described US captured soldiers as 'losers'and insulted a great American patriot in Sen.John McCain -which might change the arithmetic somewhat.

Heavily disputed he insulted soldiers by non friends of his like John Bolton and others who were present. McCain insults are there for all to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Na of course he's of sound mental health! As sprightly as a spring lamb :pac:

Your medical qualifications?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Saying Biden has dementia gets you banned but saying the following gets you lots of likes .:confused:

Not only that but when the dementia post is quoted by the Mod with the word threadbanned it gets up to 50 likes.

Not a healthy barometer for freedom of expression!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

km991148 wrote: »
    Attack the post - not the poster - so hear goes..

That was a lot of pish. You really need to stop parroting the Trump campaign narrative - it will ultimately serve you no favours.
    do you believe in free speech or free spaces?

that's essentially what the trump vote came down to.

you can attack the post.

have at it...whats your own POV on the matter?

123871374_10159128333724287_8229599655489700794_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=cHWv7uWJUcEAX_0UVS2&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d19ee1fcd828f1313329aea8eb0ed8fb&oe=5FC8BDBA

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

https://twitter.com/CHueyBurns/status/1324502146163900417

Trump can't get even the simplest facts correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Overheal wrote: »
    123871374_10159128333724287_8229599655489700794_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=cHWv7uWJUcEAX_0UVS2&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=d19ee1fcd828f1313329aea8eb0ed8fb&oe=5FC8BDBA

He sounds bitter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Beholders

Making stuff up? Me saying Joe is senile you believe to be a bannable offense?!

That's quite incredible if you don't mind my saying. Your opinion is justified and should be heard, other opinions that disagree are not justified and shouldn't.

And you folk wonder why someone like Trump got voted in in the first place?

Joe Biden is in the early stages of senility. You believe that I should be banned for saying that and you should be allowed say anything about the President (which of course you should)?

Unbelievable.

Ok I will say this once, no body in the president race is actually senile, although the press would like you to think they both are. When you watch one of your parents die of it then you will know what someone with senile dementia has to offer to the world around them. Stop posting fake s***t, just basically stop lying, You have just disrespected me and a thousands, if not million people who have taken care of their parents by posting this BullSH*t

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement