Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,704 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

link it, i'll throw it up

It's already posted, few posts up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭maebee

Reporter from Arizona looks/sounds like he's a little under the weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭J2CVC

Maybe it's the wine but I'm enjoying the fact that not all of the trump fans have gone quiet! It's nice to be reminded.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

2.5k in Georgia

It's already posted, few posts up.

Don't even bother.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,704 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Sean Hannity leading his show with the corrupt media mob not allowing people to decide for themselves the merits of Trumps words by cutting away from his speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Strumms wrote: »
    Unless there is medical ‘evidence’ that’s verifiable suggesting Biden is not healthy enough to run for office..it’s baseless.

I didn't say there's verifiable medical evidence. I said this:
    You don't need medical qualifications to suspect there may be something not quite right. I don't know if Biden is in early stages of dementia. Maybe he's not. But if a member of my family were making the mistakes he has I might suggest they have it looked into. Could be nothing.

The suspicion isn't baseless.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Unless there is medical ‘evidence’ that’s verifiable suggesting Biden is not healthy enough to run for office..it’s baseless.

you sound like lance.

2 caveats...medical evidence
    ......thats verifiable

lets just do a blood test...get rid of all doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Alot of that is sensationalist propaganda.
    RTE had a piece the other night about some Democrat representative who said she feared Republicans would block her voting using guns.

Right wing loolahs have been showing up in poll sites, occupying government houses, plotting to kidnap* elected officials in his term, committing vehicular manslaughter, firing on police stations, crossing state lines to shoot protestors and sending very regular death threats to the epidimelogy guy.

Concern that the gunmen at your pollsite who hate you might want to use their guns on you is really not that far out.

* They intended to "execute" her btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Lindsey Graham will be on Hannity tonight, it'll be interesting to see how he responds to the Trump statement

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

DubInMeath wrote: »
    They have suspended his account apparently and proper order if they did.

What? Trumps account?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Beholders

cnocbui wrote: »
    What doe the BBC have to gain from propaganda? Do you believe the reporter was lying?

I think it was RTE, not BBC, and who the hell knows about either, and in fact you are your own journalist in your these time's you need to make sure what you post has being fact checked, more so than the press, you are now your own journalist, be responsible.

Didn’t the man introduce his niece as his deceased son?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

I didn't say there's verifiable medical evidence. I said this:

The suspicion isn't baseless.

As I said, you ‘suggested’ it.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

fin12 wrote: »
    What? Trumps account?

Bannon. Former Trump advisor who I believe is currently on bail.

Oh right, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,954 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

cnocbui wrote: »
    What doe the BBC have to gain from propaganda? Do you believe the reporter was lying?

The BBC have their own agenda .
    Did you see Dominic Raab pulling up Katty Kay about it the other night ?
    He said
    I think you are now engaging in the campaign rather than reporting on it

any word from biden's former advisor?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Beholders wrote: »
    I think it was RTE, not BBC, and who the hell knows about either, and in fact you are your own journalist in your these time's you need to make sure what you post has being fact checked, more so than the press, you are now your own journalist, be responsible.

WTF are you on about? I can't even receive RTE, it was the BBC, as I stated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭sondagefaux

Sean Hannity leading his show with the corrupt media mob not allowing people to decide for themselves the merits of Trumps words by cutting away from his speech.
    namloc1980 wrote: »
    2.5k in Georgia

With most outstanding ballots from the greater Atlanta area, mainly set to go to Biden.

• Advertisement

He was attempting to introduce said son's daughter and got her mixed up with her cousin! Which wasn't great.

Didn't Trump say he'd probably be sleeping with his daughter if she wasn't his daughter?

At least you can attempt to blame Biden's error on dementia. I think even Trump's fans know he's a creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

i think trump has been the only sanity for free speech!

look it up on youtube, people getting bullied/screamed down/harassed for their POV.

its disgusting.

Look it up on YouTube is dangerous. Very little standards.

He has no filter and says whatever is in his mind. I can see why that appeals to people, it certainly gives the impression of being pro free speach.

What you don't see is the very aggressive behind the scenes campaigns that his people run in order to silence actual free speech.

He also likes his own freedom to speak, but not quite so keen on other people's opinions and will do all he can to silence them (you only need to watch his interviews to see his speaking style. Progressively louder over taking, busy language, finger in air to silence- imagine someone doing that to you lol).

Finally.. when did all this talk of fake news begin? .. coincidentally even Trumps ego felt like it was being attack back in 14/15?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,850 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Last of the Georgia votes will be released at 5am here, that should finally end it.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,502 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Don’t know, does simply misspeaking under pressure perhaps indicate the presence of a cognitive impairment?

If you believe so, maybe you’ll furnish us with the qualifications you possess to bring you to that conclusion ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

ShaneU wrote: »
    Last of the Georgia votes will be released at 5am here, that should finally end it.

GA isn't enough without NV. Only 16 votes, which would make a tie.

Crucially if the House has to break the tie, it's one vote per state delegation - NOT one vote per representative. Trump almost certainly wins if that happens.

With most outstanding ballots from the greater Atlanta area, mainly set to go to Biden.

any idea of the numbers? what the current count and how many left?

ShaneU wrote: »

Will it tho? Don't they still have provisionals, overseas and military? Isn't it close enough that they are still in play?

Covid19 has won this election for Biden.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

J2CVC wrote: »
    He was attempting to introduce said son's daughter and got her mixed up with her cousin! Which wasn't great.
    Ah now. Who hasn't at some point had a parent address them by all of their siblings names before getting the right one?

• Advertisement

Covid19 has won this election for Biden.

You mean Trump being shown as not the guy for a crisis?

Or this something to do with postal votes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement