Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Really? I wouldn't be so sure. Again, I think Biden's early lead just isn't good enough. I think it's very much in play for Trump.

531683.PNG

Yeah, another 25% of votes favored to be election day votes for Trump? Super dicey. Thats 788k votes out that could erase his 208k lead

• Registered Users Posts: 20 WWEfansince90s

If Biden wins Arizona it’s game back on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Arizona definitely the most worrying

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Who ever wins it just goes to show that Americans seem very divided at this point.

Who ever wins it just goes to show that Americans seem very divided at this point.

If we can get the GOP majority out the Senate we will be alright.

The assholes you'd expect to see back again will be back. McConnel and Graham already projected to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

This is one of the truest posts today. The exit polls just showed how polar opposite they are

• Registered Users Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭Polar101

Aleece2020 wrote: »
    Looking like a Trump win if I’m honest. Biden came out strong with the early vote but I don’t think it’s enough to carry him.

Seems pretty clear to me, because Biden hasn't won anywhere where it's been a contest.

Might take a while before they call it, though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Delighted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

If everything currently red stays that way Trump is at 277 with Idaho and Alaska likely red also to come.

Pennsylvania is the big one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Overheal wrote: »
    If we can get the GOP majority out the Senate we will be alright.

The assholes you'd expect to see back again will be back. McConnel and Graham already projected to win.

Not projected, they won

• Advertisement

I’m gonna sound like a broken record but it is mind boggling that the voting a counting process is not standardised across the whole country its a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Aleece2020 wrote: »
    Looking like a Trump win if I’m honest. Biden came out strong with the early vote but I don’t think it’s enough to carry him.

Seems to be going that way... But a lot can happen..

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

Looks like Trump. Still not over though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Couldn't really see much chance for Biden beforehand.

Now it's even less likely. Trump will take this very handily in the end. (whenever that end happens to be)

It's mind boggling how many people swallowed what the polls were projecting. And the media spin.

People despair at the prospect of a trump 2nd term, but I despair at the amount of people in society that are incredibly easily hoodwinked by very rudimentary lies and very obviously biased agendas.

Surely some of you will have to feel angry at being lied to about this election?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Biden will blow this wide open by taking Arizona.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

This is an interesting point here from Tim Alberta from Politico.

If Biden wins Michigan and Wisconsin – absolutely must wins for him now – he could still lose Pennsylvania and win the election.

How?

He’d have to win Arizona plus districts in Maine and Nebraska.

It’d mean he’d win 270 – 268. It’s possible. Like everything else still is at this stage.

Desperate stuff from the Blue Wave.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,422 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Delighted.

I know you're posting for a reaction, so go on, care to explain why you are delighted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Biden will take Arizona.

So he only need Michigan and Wisconsin. Wouldn't need Penn.

But his path has narrowed significantly.

He is still favorite to win atm.

Its all over , check the bookies.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Healthy lead for Trump in Penn so far, anyone know the sequence for counting the votes here?

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1323835170428911619

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

Odds getting better in Bidens favour again. Think this is not over yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Indestructable

This is absolutely fascinating and CNNs coverage is great, your man at the map is brilliant.

Healthy lead for Trump in Penn so far, anyone know the sequence for counting the votes here?

There will be days of counting early ballots.

531684.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,038 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

I think CNN said of the votes counted less than 20% were early votes, and the total early vote is expected to be c.55% so a long way to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Big population centers like Philly yet to come in.

This is absolutely fascinating and CNNs coverage is great, your man at the map is brilliant.

His knowledge and the depth of going into individual counties are impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Pennsylvania more weighted towards today's votes being counted first with mail in and early votes afterwards. Also Philadelphia is usually slow at counting and they'll be heavily Democratic.

Nobody is winning any landslides tonight. Could come to within <10 electoral votes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

118 Biden 114 Trump

Wow. Very close.

What gets me as well the numbers for Florida was flying in and it has taken 2-3 hours to move from 91% to 93%.

• Advertisement

Tippex wrote: »
    What gets me as well the numbers for Florida was flying in and it has taken 2-3 hours to move from 91% to 93%.

Yep that's Florida.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement