Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

If the Dems had a mind to engage in large scale voting fraud, do you not think that they would have focussed their attention on stacking the senate? It’s a pretty rubbish and pointless fraud otherwise....
    They made this very point on CNN last night - how this great fraud conspiracy only seemed to target Trump when, if it were a thing, would surely have targeted all the seats that were up (something the commentator pointed out that the Republicans have done pretty well on).

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭PalLimerick

donvito99 wrote: »
    Can you provide proof of fraudulent voting?

Me, myself? No, but there is plenty of proof coming from Americans that tried to vote and we're refused, some even Democrats. Now to you, where is the proof the Trump's are "****ting" it from breaking laws?

From your reply, I'm guessing you don't have any! The Trumps are going nowhere, this will be won through the SCOTUS. And on an off chance it's ruled in Bidens favour. Donald Jr. will be back in 2024. It's wishful thinking they're going to prison. They definitely are not. It's also wishful thinking that they have 60+ million voters behind them and they are going to disappear. A Political Dynasty has started. They will be around for many many Years to come.

They may even start a new Political Party.

Your fears are misplaced. There won't be any violence from Trump supporters - the odd loon aside - you will always get idiots in any crowd.

I did want Trump to win but this is now becoming a slow-motion car crash. I had hoped Trump would see sense by now and plot a gracious exit. However seeing the headlines of his speech last night it seems he has firmly dug his trench.

This could be messy. Hopefully his family can talk some sense into him and get him to concede.

Can't expect someone who has never shown any grace to suddenly do so.
    As for the family, take it you're ignoring the sons Twitter comments when talking about sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Yes, half a dozen million. Not me or you will decide this. It will be the courts. Trump knew this would happen, that's why he appointment ACB to even things out. He will win through the SCOTUS.

Zero evidence. ZERO.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The fraudulent votes that have Biden winning. You will see when the cases go to the Supreme Court. Out of interest do you think there is none?

How many do you you think there are? Enough to flip a state for a candidate?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Biden ahead in Georgia. That's it unless the trend changes for the last handful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Me, myself? No, but there is plenty of proof coming from Americans that tried to vote and we're refused, some even Democrats. Now to you, where is the proof the Trump's are "****ting" it from breaking laws?

From your reply, I'm guessing you don't have any! The Trumps are going nowhere, this will be won through the SCOTUS. And on an off chance it's ruled in Bidens favour. Donald Jr. will be back in 2024. It's wishful thinking they're going to prison. They definitely are not. It's also wishful thinking that they have 60+ million voters behind them and they are going to disappear. A Political Dynasty has started. They will be around for many many Years to come.

There has been no proof at all. There have been a number of hoaxes aimed at rubes, but you can't mean those.

I would absolutely love for the Trumps to start their own political party btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

it looks like biden may well get 300+ electoral college votes

OK fine, in a way I hope he does to avoid all this supreme court ****e (allthough that could be quality entertainment)

But the slowing down of these counts is suspicious as f*ck, put the hatred for Trump aside for a moment and look at it neutrally, if this was happening the other way the media would be all over it and twitter wouldn't be suppressing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Are you taking the piss.

Alright i'll bite.

For $500, name which of the trump children are banned from running a charity and why they are banned from running a charity?
    Boggles wrote: »
    The daughter he pretends doesn't exist?

Don't even know her name.

Is it all of them?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

If the Dems had a mind to engage in large scale voting fraud, do you not think that they would have focussed their attention on stacking the senate? It’s a pretty rubbish and pointless fraud otherwise....

Exactly -They planned the biggest and most coordinated attack on Modern democracy in history

And that plan was to lose the Senate , Reduce their majority in the House and only win the Presidency by what will probably be at most 200,000 votes across 4 or 5 States out of ~150M votes cast.

Surely if you were planning on sending in hundred of thousands of fraudulent votes you'd at least vote Straight ticket to make sure that you got the Senators and Congress people as well??

I mean , all that planning and they forgot that one bit???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Great stuff Joe

Never in doubt . Well done America
    Ok folks

That's me done for the day. My job entails that i dont miss a second of this and boards would be a distraction .

Remember , not the President they want but the President they need. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

See you guys in the morning when i will go into full detail regarding Trumps victory and what it means for Ireland going forward

DMs open if needed urgently

Have you been fired?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

"There's no evidence of voter fraud" say the people who spent 4 years accusing Russia of interfering in the last election without any proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Yes, half a dozen million. Not me or you will decide this. It will be the courts. Trump knew this would happen, that's why he appointment ACB to even things out. He will win through the SCOTUS.

Trump knew he would lose, that's why he started planting the seeds of this insanity months ago. That's all that's going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

It's also wishful thinking that they have 60+ million voters behind them and they are going to disappear. A Political Dynasty has started. They will be around for many many Years to come.

That would be amazing for the democrats. Split the republican vote so both Trump and the GoP are totally irrelevant.

TomSweeney wrote: »
    OK fine, in a way I hope he does to avoid all this supreme court ****e (allthough that could be quality entertainment)

But the slowing down of these counts is suspicious as f*ck, put the hatred for Trump aside for a moment and look at it neutrally, if this was happening the other way the media would be all over it and twitter wouldn't be suppressing it.

What are you talking about "slowing down of counts"?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Some people are saying the door is open for Trump to run in 2024 if he wants, doubt he will because he would be 78 by then.

Wouldn't be surprised if Don Jr threw his hat in the ring in 4 years time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

I actually think that is a possibility. Depends how he recovers from the narcissistic breakdown..

Be interesting to see what one of his international friends would fund it?

TomSweeney wrote: »

There is no slowing down of counts.

biko wrote: »
    "There's no evidence of voter fraud" say the people who spent 4 years accusing Russia of interfering in the last election without any proof.

Oh look another poster who doesn't understand the difference between voter manipulation and voter fraud. A Trumpist as well so no surprise.

ElChe32 wrote: »
    I'll have whatever you are smoking. Go away out of it. Didnt think there were many Trumpists left in this thread, they've all gone into their bunkers.

I don't smoke. And going to bunkers is what Biden does, not Trump supporters.

The SCOTUS will settle this. Time will tell. That's why ACB was appointed to even the playing field.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Georgia turned blue

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

You should let these lads know they were wasting their time so:
    https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber/russian-interference-in-2016-u-s-elections

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

:D wishful thinking, it might go to SCOTUS but no way is it going in his favour.

I think people need to get back to the middle here.

Yes something dodgy is going on with the counts in GA, PA .... just looking at numbers trajectory is enough to see that ...

But he'll end up losing possibly by 285 ... which is not close enough to have any real chance in SCOTOS, i'd imagine things would be different if Biden ended on 270/71 ...

Some people are saying the door is open for Trump to run in 2024 if he wants, doubt he will because he would be 78 by then.

Wouldn't be surprised if Don Jr threw his hat in the ring in 4 years time though.

Don't think he would have anywhere near the appeal of Trump Snr.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Don Jr is a coked-up charisma vacuum

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Has Steve Bannon been arrested yet after calling for the beheadings of the FBI Director and Fauci?

He's on parole.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

That was nothing to do with claims of illegal votes though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

are you aware of the difference between election interference and voter fraud?

I don't smoke. And going to bunkers is what Biden does, not Trump supporters.

The SCOTUS will settle this. Time will tell. That's why ACB was appointed to even the playing field.

Even the playing field? Surely the appointment of a 6th out of 9 justices in the Supreme Court by a republican president accomplishes the exact opposite?

• Advertisement

jaykay74 wrote: »
    That would be amazing for the democrats. Split the republican vote so both Trump and the GoP are totally irrelevant.

Not as amazing as you imagine. And Trump starting a Political Party is slim and just my opinion. My point, was more, that they are not going away with that support and any one that is reasonable knows that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement