Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

biko wrote: »
    "There's no evidence of voter fraud" say the people who spent 4 years accusing Russia of interfering in the last election without any proof.

voter fraud not the same as election interference.

Wasn't that mentioned earlier?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

They may even start a new Political Party.

Yeah my money is on trump reforming the whig party!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Boggles wrote: »
    Have you been fired?

:pac:

I didn't plan for what happened . Can't go into details . Will await litigation

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

km991148 wrote: »
    I actually think that is a possibility. Depends how he recovers from the narcissistic breakdown..

Be interesting to see what one of his international friends would fund it?

I think Trump is going to find his phonecalls going to voicemail a lot more often after the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭salad17

The fraudulent votes that have Biden winning. You will see when the cases go to the Supreme Court. Out of interest do you think there is none?

Do you literally just take Trump and his cronies at their word?

Knowing that mail in ballots tend to lean democratic he began setting the narrative that they caused massive voter fraud very early, of which there is no evidence.

There is however, plenty of evidence from BIPARTISAN intelligence that there was massive interference in the 2016 election, but never mind that, doesn't suit trumps narrative...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,125 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

namloc1980 wrote: »
    What are you talking about "slowing down of counts"?
    The only reason counts have been slowing down is from Trump taking spurious legal cases against states to stop voting...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

"There's no evidence of voter fraud" say the people who spent 4 years accusing Russia of interfering in the last election without any proof.

Voter fraud and election interference are two very different things.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

There is no slowing down of counts.

There actually is a slowing down.

Some of these states wanted to get ahead of polling day and count the mail in ones, but were blocked by the republicans. That's why some took even longer. I know that's not what the op meant, but it was a slowing down to engineer the situation we are in now.

But you won't read that in your pro Trump bubble.. so best dismiss that as fake news or whatever?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

TomSweeney wrote: »
    :D wishful thinking, it might go to SCOTUS but no way is it going in his favour.

I think people need to get back to the middle here.

Yes something dodgy is going on with the counts in GA, PA .... just looking at numbers trajectory is enough to see that ...

But he'll end up losing possibly by 285 ... which is not close enough to have any real chance in SCOTOS, i'd imagine things would be different if Biden ended on 270/71 ...

Why is there something dodgy going on in Penn and Georgia?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

OK fine, in a way I hope he does to avoid all this supreme court ****e (allthough that could be quality entertainment)

But the slowing down of these counts is suspicious as f*ck, put the hatred for Trump aside for a moment and look at it neutrally, if this was happening the other way the media would be all over it and twitter wouldn't be suppressing it.

not suspicious at all. it is always like this, you just never paid attention before.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Yes something dodgy is going on with the counts in GA, PA .... just looking at numbers trajectory is enough to see that ...

What dodgy stuff is going on, unless you are considering the counting of votes as being dodgy?

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭PalLimerick

Even the playing field? Surely the appointment of a 6th out of 9 justices in the Supreme Court by a republican president accomplishes the exact opposite?

All I will say is time will tell and Trump is in a better position with the SCOTUS having ACB than if RG was still sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

:D wishful thinking, it might go to SCOTUS but no way is it going in his favour.

I think people need to get back to the middle here.

But he'll end up losing possibly by 285 ... which is not close enough to have any real chance in SCOTOS, i'd imagine things would be different if Biden ended on 270/71 ...

What?

The mail-in ballots were/are being counted last. Not really surprising that Trump voters didn't favour mail-in after Trump telling them to vote in person. This was always the play. Know you'll take an early lead and try claim victory before counting was finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Has Steve Bannon been arrested yet after calling for the beheadings of the FBI Director and Fauci?

He's on parole.

He'd only love that .. best to ignore his ramblings.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Voter suppression and dis-information are not Voter fraud.

Would have thought that the difference between the two was fairly obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Such low energy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Don Jr is a coked-up charisma vacuum

You could photoshop him into any shot at all from Always Sunny in Philadelphia and no one could tell.

Some of these states wanted to get ahead of polling day and count the mail in ones, but were blocked by the republicans. That's why some took even longer. I know that's not what the op meant, but it was a slowing down to engineer the situation we are in now.

But you won't read that in your pro Trump bubble.. so best dismiss that as fake news or whatever?

Yes I'm aware, and as you correctly said the OP is referring to the "suspicious" slowing down of votes, not to the counting that has been blocked.

And did you just say I was pro Trump? What?! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

He's just taking the pose of someone "going down fighting." He knows it's over and won't do anything seriously harmful.
    I wouldn't count on him knowing it's over. All signs point to him being a narcissist, who have the unfortunate habit of actually believing in their own crap. He genuinely believes that he couldn't possibly have lost legitimately and has been cheated so will do absolutely everything he can to fight it. This is playing out as predicted:

https://www.salon.com/2020/10/28/trump-narcissism-psychology-election-loss-pathology-personality-disorders/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Georgia is almost entirely Republican controlled and run. How is he going to spin that into a Democrat conspiracy?

Take your whoopin like a man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,028 ✭✭✭Christy42

I imagine repeated litigations are slowing it down. Such as the 30k Pittsburgh votes that couldn't be counted yesterday. Changes to the counting halls for more observers, let observers stand slightly closer etc. Will all cause disruption.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Some people are saying the door is open for Trump to run in 2024 if he wants, doubt he will because he would be 78 by then.

Wouldn't be surprised if Don Jr threw his hat in the ring in 4 years time though.

Biden turns 78 in two weeks from today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

The counts have slowed down because people need to sleep. That isn't a conspiracy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Trump won’t be calling him sleepy joe now.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

What?

The mail-in ballots were/are being counted last. Not really surprising that Trump voters didn't favour mail-in after Trump telling them to vote in person. This was always the play. Know you'll take an early lead and try claim victory before counting was finished.

Counted last because that's the way it was engineered so that they can push this narrative and have a bunch of people (flying monkeys) who can't read a graph add to the echoes of fraud..

Wake up ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

Biden 1/40. Is it time for the full time whistle and get into the after match debate?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Me, myself? No, but there is plenty of proof coming from Americans that tried to vote and we're refused, some even Democrats. Now to you, where is the proof the Trump's are "****ting" it from breaking laws?

From your reply, I'm guessing you don't have any! The Trumps are going nowhere, this will be won through the SCOTUS. And on an off chance it's ruled in Bidens favour. Donald Jr. will be back in 2024. It's wishful thinking they're going to prison. They definitely are not. It's also wishful thinking that they have 60+ million voters behind them and they are going to disappear. A Political Dynasty has started. They will be around for many many Years to come.

They may even start a new Political Party.

That would be a gift of epic proportions to the Democrats.

Ross Perot on Steroids...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You could photoshop him into any shot at all from Always Sunny in Philadelphia and no one could tell.

I always imagine him working the banana stand in Arrested Development.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Delusional. I don't know how many times it has to be pointed out but the votes being counted now are are mail-in ballots which Democrats did overwhelmingly. None of the Trumps fans were shouting about voter fraud on Tuesday night when the in-person votes were massively favouring Trump in the early counts - the trajectory was nuts. Funny that.

It's actually kind of poetic justice to see the mail-in votes that Trump encouraged his supporters to avoid are going to be the difference in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

All I will say is time will tell and Trump is in a better position with the SCOTUS having ACB than if RG was still sitting.

Except he has no case to take there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement