Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

I always imagine him working the banana stand in Arrested Development.

"Lets begin with the light treasons..."

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Biden turns 78 in two weeks from today.

And is arguably in better physical shape as well compared to the younger man..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Georgia's got the Blues. Bidens 900 ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

They may even start a new Political Party.

The Democrats are praying for a Trump Party.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

robinph wrote: »
    The counts have slowed down because people need to sleep. That isn't a conspiracy.

They also leave the more complicated votes until the end.

Votes cast on the day, especially electronic votes are easy to count.

Mail-in votes each have to be cross-checked against the voting records (to ensure that person hasn't already voted elsewhere, like that Republican in Nevada), and other verification checks have to be carried out, for every single one.

Hence, if 20% of the votes are mail-in or absentee ballots, then the last 20% will take a lot longer to count than the first 80%.

• Advertisement

All I will say is time will tell and Trump is in a better position with the SCOTUS having ACB than if RG was still sitting.

So is appointing ACB evening the playing field in the Supreme Court or not? Or are just spouting whatever comes into your head?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The Democrats are praying for a Trump Party.

It would be glorious to see it happen

Christy42 wrote: »
    I imagine repeated litigations are slowing it down. Such as the 30k Pittsburgh votes that couldn't be counted yesterday. Changes to the counting halls for more observers, let observers stand slightly closer etc. Will all cause disruption.

Oh yeah, that too..
    But hey, devious pesky dems..

Four legs good is what they tell us to say..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

km991148 wrote: »

No doubt.
    President Donald Trump posted a baffling tweet Tuesday declaring that he has not had a series of "mini-strokes" — and he had the White House physician release a statement backing up his claim.

"It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS," Trump tweeted.

The tweet was followed hours later by a statement from White House physician Sean Conley, who said he was speaking out at Trump's request. "I can confirm that President Trump has not experienced nor been evaluated for a cerebrovascular accident (stroke), transient ischemic attack (mini stroke), or any acute cardiovascular emergencies, as have been incorrectly reported in the media," Conley said.

No major media outlet appears to have reported in recent days that Trump had a series of mini-strokes.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-raises-eyebrows-tweet-declaring-he-did-not-have-series-n1239006

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

seamus wrote: »

Mail-in votes each have to be cross-checked against the voting records (to ensure that person hasn't already voted elsewhere, like that Republican in Nevada), and other verification checks have to be carried out, for every single one.

Hence, if 20% of the votes are mail-in or absentee ballots, then the last 20% will take a lot longer to count than the first 80%.

even more so when you cant even start to process the mail in votes until after the polls have closed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

There is one thing we can thank Trump for and that is showing the world how fooked up a huge chunk of the US population really is and that includes supposedly pretty educated people right up to the highest public offices in the land.

The image the US once potrayed on the world stage for the last more than half century has been absolutely blown to bits.

The moral superiority that they claimed with the oldest democracy in the world is in shreds as the current president acts more like Robert Mugabe than George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Ulysses S. Grant, Woodrow Wilson, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F Kennedy who were amongst the most distinguished holders of the office of President of the USA.

To all the world it looks like the current leader is an unhinged loon.

One number Trump doesn't seem to give two cr**s about is 122,000.

That was the number of new confirmed covid cases yesterday of his citizens.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

And harder to manipulate . Thats a story for another day though . Congrats Joe.

I think it was the election official in Nevada yesterday who explained the counting process of mail-in ballots. It's a long process with numerous steps and checks but it ensures the integrity of the vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Don't think he would have anywhere near the appeal of Trump Snr.
    Don Jr is a coked-up charisma vacuum

Much the same things were said about Sr back when he announced he was running, CNN commentators laughed at the idea but the laugh was on them a year later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

What about the mental condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

VinLieger wrote: »
    It would be glorious to see it happen

The Dems would love it. It would mean election cake walks for them for the foreseeable future.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Much the same things were said about Sr back when he announced he was running, CNN commentators laughed at the idea but the laugh was on them a year later.

And the laugh is on Donald Sr. now

Sunrise, Sunset!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Were you not told not to post in here anymore.

I dont remember donald being described as a charisma vacuum? who said that about him?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

All the Trump campaign are trying to muddy waters with their antics and make sure the court of public opinion think he has been cheated, its his only way of walking away from this with his ego intact - thinking he has been cheated out of win.

But the reality is he has lots fair and square and the courts which matter will kick his cases out as soon as they came in as already has been evident

No he loses his power he is very vunerable, his finances are a mess and those who tolerated him when in power will not have a reason to prop him up anymore.

I can see him still being relevant but he will be close to bankruptcy, so interesting to see his next moves

• Advertisement

You know what tho.. to the guy banging on about Bidens policies last night.. there is one I'm interested in-

What the hell are they going to do to try and heal this mess. It's a ****show.

Boggles wrote: »
    Have we a total of how much collectively will be lost to the bookies by all those "users" so eager to post their betting slips a couple of nights ago?

Bigly.

The news is wonderful for this morning

4 years of hard work coming to fruition

I will accept apologies through DM if people are too stubborn to put them on here

Sweet.Science

how is that working out for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

You know what tho.. to the guy banging on about Bidens policies last night.. there is one I'm interested in-

What the hell are they going to do to try and heal this mess. It's a ****show.

They are going to try pretend it never happened.

The news is wonderful for this morning

4 years of hard work coming to fruition

I will accept apologies through DM if people are too stubborn to put them on here

Sweet.Science

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Deceased

Were you not told not to post in here anymore.

I got a 24 hour ban . Similar to Twitter taking down views they appose . Free speech not welcomed .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I dont remember donald being described as a charisma vacuum? who said that about him?

They wrote him off was the point I was making.

It all worked out like i predicted ?

• Advertisement

Can we see your research now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement