Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,306 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

I got a 24 hour ban . Similar to Twitter taking down views they appose . Free speech not welcomed .

Hope you enjoyed the celebrations on Weds morning as it's turned into a nightmare for you since!

It all worked out like i predicted ?

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,467 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

They wrote him off was the point I was making.

oh sure but at least he had something to work with. He is able to get people riled up, despite the nonsense he comes out with. plus he had massive name recognition. Don Jr doesn't have that.

you predicted a trump win. how is that working out?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

schmoo2k wrote: »
    What about the mental condition?

I dunno how much we are allowed to speculate but I think it's generally too late to treat personality disorders at Trump's age.

Maybe with some good psychotherapy at a younger age, he wouldn't show the hallmarks of several narcissistic based personality disorders. But I'm not an expert really so hard to say.

His mental condition has certainly had an impact on the country.

With regards to Biden, he seems of sound mind, I assume he's been given the all clear to run. He didn't show any obvious signs of a personality disorder in his last term in office.

Of course this is opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Many of the election commissioners in GA and PA are Republicans. Have to give them credit for their honesty and integrity too. Some very decent Republicans, let down by the leadership.

I got a 24 hour ban . Similar to Twitter taking down views they appose . Free speech not welcomed .

You might want to read the terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

kilns wrote: »
    I can see him still being relevant but he will be close to bankruptcy, so interesting to see his next moves

A fun point on this - after making a load of noise about it initially, Trump seems to have quietly dropped his request for a recount in Wisconsin. Not uncoincidentally, after it went to the threshold where he'd have to pay 3 million dollars for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

MrStuffins wrote: »
    And the laugh is on Donald Sr. now

Sunrise, Sunset!

Is it?

3 million more votes than what he got 4 years ago and no Senate for the Dems despite the predicted landslide they were supposed to get, half the country still supported the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I assume you're referring to the Presidents tweets....NONE of which have been taken down!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

how is that working out for you?

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

On a lighter note...fake I'm sure but it did make me laugh

https://twitter.com/PatrickSikler/status/1324645655055400961

Is it?

3 million more votes than what he got 4 years ago and no Senate for the Dems despite the predicted landslide they were supposed to get, half the country still supported the man.

none of that matters to donald if he loses the presidency. and he still loses the popular vote by even more than he did the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Many of the election commissioners in GA and PA are Republicans. Have to give them credit for their honesty and integrity too. Some very decent Republicans, let down by the leadership.

The Phili City Commissioner, a Republican, on CNN right now calling Trump on his sh*t.

Says the observers have been there the whole time (obviously), says he went to federal court yesterday where the judge just asked Trump's lawyers "are there observers in the room?" and the lawyers were forced to admit they were and got thrown out, and that there's currently a livestream online from the room that shows the room and the observers form both sides in there :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Funny how one responder gets it wrong and then many latch on to the mistake.
    Is that the very definition of echo?

My post simply claim that the same people that cried foul last time now cries nothing is wrong.
    Not that Russia is doing Biden's campaign a favour.

scandal-theres-nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

half the country still supported the man.

47.8% actually - and still reducing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭tobefrank321

Al Schmidt, a republican, is an impressive guy. Completely impartial.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

you predicted a trump win. how is that working out?

He did win. This is politics . Congrats Joe.

I see Covid in America has disappeared this week. Too predictable.

Is it?

Not yet decided. The 2 seats in Georgia are going to a run off election in January. The democratic vote in Georgia is up significantly so still all to play for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

:confused::confused:

None of us have free speech on a privately owned platform. That's what we agree to when we sign up. It's perfectly fair.

• Advertisement

Again.. the complete naivety that Twitter are suppressing free speech is remarkable.

They wouldn't be in business if they did.

Let me ask you this: do you have a slightest clue what industry Twitter is in or how they make money?

What about Google- you probably think it's a search engine, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

ZjoQj3u.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,100 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Joe will be 78 on 20 November. I was convinced 4 years ago that Trump would never last the duration, and I was wrong. But I have some doubt about whether Joe will make it as well. People have not paid much attention to Kamala Harris, but there is a better than normal chance that she will have to take over. The only thing that stuck with me about her is that she insists that people pronounce her name properly, the Indian way. Comma La, not Camel A.

funnydoggy wrote: »
    :confused::confused:

None of us have free speech on a privately owned platform. That's what we agree to when we sign up. It's perfectly fair.

Not free as in beer, but if you have the cash you can say what you want, completely unchallenged.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Is it?

Dems could still effectively control the Senate by February

• Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

biko wrote: »

My post simply claim that the same people that cried foul last time now cries nothing is wrong.

Actually it was Trump crying foul last time with his 3m fraudulent votes and its Trump crying foul again. He's had 4 years to show evidence of voter fraud and hasn't. Why should we take him seriously this time?

Russian interference is completely irrelevant and that's why people are jumping on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

It would've been better for America if Trump got 4 more years.

I genuinely worry whats going to happen now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,788 ✭✭✭✭klose

Did that guy who had 500 on trump at 15/8 in the last thread cash out in the end?

He did win. This is politics . Congrats Joe.

I see Covid in America has disappeared this week. Too predictable.

More lies.

Trump did NOT win

Yesterday saw the highest number of Covid cases in 24 hours since the start of the pandemic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

biko wrote: »

DeadWhichGalapagoshawk-size_restricted.gif

Russian Collusion = These are Small
    Fraudulent Votes = These are far away

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement