Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

froog wrote: »
    i see ted cruz and lyndsey both essentially backing trump's nonsense. pathetic.

Not surprising , Cruz is a snake a dangerous one , makes my skin crawl. A real slimy character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

MrStuffins wrote: »
    They were run by genuine, God-fearing Americans...... until Biden started coming back and taking the lead in those states. By that point, Bill Gates & George Soros slipped a 5G vaccine into their cups of tae and that changed everything!

THIS SUMMER

THREE MEN
    THREE CUPS
    THREE TEABAGS
    ONE VACCINE

SOROSGATE

ONLY IN THEATERS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭randd1

i see ted cruz and lyndsey both essentially backing trump's nonsense. pathetic.

Didn't Trump call Ted Cruz's wife ugly in public and claim Cruz's father was involve din the Kennedy assassination? It just goes to show what a lick-spittle he is.

As for poor Lindsey, he's hoping that by backing Trump to the hilt Trump won't turn on him announce on twitter his fondness for young men, and thus end whatever chance he has of winning elections from his religious republican base.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭briany

robinph wrote: »
    More good news, Twitter have said that they will no longer consider him a "newsworthy individual" and that probably means that his account will get deleted the following days after Bidens inauguration and his next rage tweet.

"Im really sorry to barge in on you Mumsnetters with my problems, but I’ve finally been suspended from Twitter....

P.S. I'm lonely. Can I grab you all by your
    "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

harr wrote: »
    Not surprising , Cruz is a snake a dangerous one , makes my skin crawl. A real slimy character.

He makes his daughter's skin crawl too (video evidence)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭accensi0n

lemonTrees wrote: »
    Trump is a terrible person and president but i'm more worried about what's to come for America. His views resonated with almost half of the country.

I think this is being overblown. Most of them would have voted republican if the candidate was a potato. Same with dems, could have been bear in the big blue house, wouldn't matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

harr wrote: »

and possibly the worst political beard of all time.

3000.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Cruz would say anything to keep the hunt for the Zodiac Killer off his back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Donald trump truly is a huge embarrassment to mankind.
    A despicable human being

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

and possibly the worst political beard of all time.

3000.jpeg
    That's not Mike pences wife!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Enquiring wrote: »
    Yes but I thought this site has claimed to be unbiased previously, not sure on that.

Everyone posting here will have a bias of some kind or other , yes even Mods - That is human nature.

But , the suggestion that there is an "institutional bias" at a site/organisation level driven by some command structure that says "only allow opinion X or Y" is completely incorrect.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Cruz and Graham have eyes on 2024 - by backing Trump to the hilt they are hoping to energise and keep the Trump vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,168 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Two of the biggest cucks to ever exist.

Ted has no issue supporting the man who called his wife ugly and accused his dad of murdering JFK, pathetic excuse for a human being and the absolute definition of a cuck

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ultrawoman

And he's back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭accensi0n

accensi0n wrote: »
    I think this is being overblown. Most of them would have voted republican if the candidate was a potato. Same with dems, could have been bear in the big blue house, wouldn't matter.

My examples are actually poor. If Biden was republican, they would have still gone republican.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

lemonTrees wrote: »
    Trump is a terrible person and president but i'm more worried about what's to come for America. His views resonated with almost half of the country and sooner or later someone is going to come along with actual intellect who will bring those people along with them in the same direction Trump wants the country to go.

Right now Biden (when eventually elected) faces an impossible job in bringing the country together. He will be operating with a hand tied behind his back with a republican controlled senate and supreme court and age isn't on his side in regards re-election in 4 years.

Senate not a done deal yet. Two runoff elections in Georgia to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

It's manipulation, what ever about voter fraud there was definitely interference by big Tech platforms. Dorsey was blaming the Russians for interfering when it was Dorsey himself.

We should ban Fox and Friends so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

John King is a powerhouse. Haven't even seen him yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

john king only a few milliseconds slower than his usual pace. impressive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,052 ✭✭✭endainoz

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Dude, are you gonna be at this for the next four years?

Just very bitter about backing the wrong horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

is_that_so wrote: »
    If PA finishes today, yes.

PA has a bit of a quirk to it.

The original law stated that mail votes had to be received by 3rd November.

That was changed very recently to postmarked by the 3rd, and received by today.

The Supreme Court (of the United States, not PA) refused to decide on the matter but three of the justices said they would review it. Which means those votes received yesterday, today and Wednesday could be tossed.

The question then becomes, is Biden's margin based on votes received by the 3rd big enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ultrawoman

funnydoggy wrote: »

How many hours did he do on the trot yesterday? I followed him from when he came on at 3pm until 2am!! Wonder what time he finished. He's back earlier today!!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

You are conflating white supremacist groups with Trump supporters. Of course there have been right wing nutjobs in the past and probably will be in the future. But there is no serious threat of violence from mobs of Trump supporters.

And you are committing the exact same error conflating BLM/Antifa with Biden Supporters. They are not the same thing.

There is of course overlap on both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

VinLieger wrote: »
    Ted has no issue supporting the man who called his wife ugly and accused his dad of murdering JFK, pathetic excuse for a human being and the absolute definition of a cuck

this was a few months after Trump said that
    57f6bce157540c8c728b4693?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp

• Registered Users Posts: 8,027 ✭✭✭Christy42

sdanseo wrote: »
    PA has a bit of a quirk to it.

The original law stated that mail votes had to be received by 3rd November.

That was changed very recently to postmarked by the 3rd, and received by today.

The Supreme Court (of the United States, not PA) refused to decide on the matter but three of the justices said they would review it. Which means those votes received yesterday, today and Wednesday could be tossed.

The question then becomes, is Biden's margin based on votes received by the 3rd big enough.

Weren't they leaving them to one side anyway? I believe the amount was tiny in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,052 ✭✭✭endainoz

ultrawoman wrote: »
    How many hours did he do on the trot yesterday? I followed him from when he came on at 3pm until 2am!! Wonder what time he finished. He's back earlier today!!!

Id say they're expecting big news from Pennsylvania soon. Have the big guns out.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,863 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Wouldn't surprise me if Cruz is trying to curry Trump's favour for his support for Cruz to try run again in 2024.

Whereas Lindsay is just Trump's b*tch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Christy42 wrote: »
    Weren't they leaving them to one side anyway? I believe the amount was tiny in any case.

I heard they had 10k late votes to one side. Hopefully Biden crosses the line before they count those, so there's no doubt, but its still undemocratic to change the rules after people have voted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,863 ✭✭✭✭Penn

funnydoggy wrote: »

As much as I've been enjoying him, learn to use one screen, John! Ask someone where the menu button is to go to the Race to 270 map on the same screen instead of walking back and forth between two screens!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement