Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

froog wrote: »
    biden can win without PA if he takes min, mich and wis.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Reports of lefties causing trouble outside the White House already. They know whats coming.
    Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

From huge underdog, to favourite.

I don't think trump was ever more than a 3/1 dog, with biden never better than 1/2(edit - I think Biden was 2/5 yesterday but thats close enough) before tonight - wouldn't call 3/1 in a head to head a huge underdog. 4/1 yes, but not 3/1

This is just me being pedantic.

Also the early votes due to the pandemic have thrown polls more-so than in any election in history I'd say - it makes polling and live betting very unreliable due to the variations in the times that early votes are counted as well as other factors. The stats are registered dems and republicans who have voted - not the candidate they voted for

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Nobody talking about Virginia but Trump still has a huge lead there but it's been called in the projections for Biden hours ago. That's 13 EC votes that could change everything again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

biden is evens now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cave_dweller

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Nobody talking about Virginia but Trump still has a huge lead there but it's been called in the projections for Biden hours ago. That's 13 EC votes that could change everything again.

Fairfax County has yet to be counted and carries a ton of votes, it's staunchly dems so should win Virginia for Biden. Virginia was called very, very early so they seem very confident about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,486 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

They expect the balance to be mail in votes from the democrat strongholds in northern VA.

Biden is ahead in Virginia now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Cnn just showed Biden has taken the lead there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Like I said Biden is favorite now

Biden needs either Wisconsin or Michigan AND Penn

OR

Wisconsin and Michigan

Biden can now lose Michigan basically.

I don't think he'll lose Michigan. Detroit votes are still to come in and Biden is favourite with the bookies for Michigan. I make Biden a good favourite now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

There ya go, Biden jumped ahead In VA.

The Virginia democrat train coming in. Biden big lead now.

i make biden strong favorite to win now. the bookies will follow soon when they realize what's up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

Right I need some shut eye. Enjoy the rest of the night.

Are fox news still the only ones calling arizona for Biden.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

The guardian site had Virginia down as a Biden win for a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

Such a rollercoaster of night Biden trump Biden.
    Arizona changed things big time.

Some of us called it before anyone even started voting, it was that obvious Trump would win. :P

Was it? How are you feeling now? :P

biden ahead in popular vote now.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭PalLimerick

Fox News have reported DJT is projected to win Ohio.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

He was always favorite the polls are tosh.

Only those with minimal IQ's thought a guy who refused to campaign had a shot. As I predicted America loves an entertainer.

Damn right Alpha!

How anyone believed those polls is mind bending stuff. You would have to be seriously gullible to swallow something like that. And the media narrative too.

That stuff is designed to fool the a certain demographic in society. It's not sophisticated trickery by any stretch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

In bed on phone now, this will get nasty in the courts. Polls were garbage yet again. Gn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Was it? How are you feeling now? :P

I'm great. How are you? :)

It's 5am and at this stage I've no intention of sleeping and I've nothing on tomorrow....... Should I risk a beer??

I'm great. How are you? :)

Feeling great too! That blue wave has finally arrived :D;)

hynesie08 wrote: »
    It's 5am and at this stage I've no intention of sleeping and I've nothing on tomorrow....... Should I risk a beer??

Yes, yes you should.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

froog wrote: »
    biden ahead in popular vote now.

It's a sad indictment that the candidate that gets the most of the citizens to vote for them does not win the election.

The EC is a joke

Biden will take Minn, Wis and Mich to get him to the 270 he needs! But Wis and Mich, at least, won't be announced for hours or days so I'm heading to bed. Great election night, really enjoyed it! Thanks all, enjoyed the chat on here :)

• Advertisement

hynesie08 wrote: »

i approve this message.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement