Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

some of camp trump urging him to concede. but most telling him to "fight" on.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

ElitesTeam wrote: »
    Fake votes to win an election how sad for the demacorrupts

Proof? Or is this another conspiracy theory?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,105 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

How original.
    Any evidence of this?
    Nope.
    Trump can't just stop the vote when he is winning lol...no matter how much he cries and stomps his feet. He will be laughed out of the courts.
    Such a bad loser, zero dignity, can't say I am surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Pennsylvania Update: 23,277 Votes Found in Philly — ALL OF THEM GO TO BIDEN

poor auld saddam didn't get that much

Philly? You think maybe there's a couple of guys who are up to no good? Starting making trouble in the neighborhood?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

I wanted Sanders at the start of the year, but think that ultimately Biden was the right choice.
    It will be interesting to see how it plays out, this election could be an outlier in that all the focus on Trump made it a 'for him or against him' election even in relation to other races on the ballot.
    AOC et al (i.e. the squad) were all returned which I think is pretty significant in terms of 'the progressives'.
    Can I ask why you think Biden is the best man for the job ? Besides being able to beat Trump in the election, why do you think he's the best to lead America ? I've read his policy on his site, just interested in your view on his impending presidency.
    What I am drawing from this election however, (and we are a long way from the dust settling) is that outside of urban areas, the country is hugely, overwhelmingly republican, or at least Pro-Trump and it is interesting to know is that because they are steadfast republicans, they are staunchly conservative, or they are simply Trump fans.

Another option is they don't see the Democrat party as a party for them or that they don't align close enough with their values and there is no where else for them to go in a two party system.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

They will be almost as significant as the presidential election and interest will be just as high.

John King is going to be busy again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

When did Saddam run for office in Philly?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Enquiring wrote: »
    We don't know if anyone else would have won, we'll never know but I think they would have had. Biden didn't get the record level of votes for his charisma, that's for sure.

Bidens charisma is clearly there. Charisma does not equal being loud and brash!

And we do have a fair idea. No other Dem candidate not Warren, not Sanders, not Beto, not Harris, not Bloomberg beats Trump in rust-belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

flipadelphia-always-sunny_2.png

Flipadelphia :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

First it was fake news now it's fake votes, all brought to you by the man with a fake tan.

• Advertisement

https://www.dw.com/en/dw-fact-check-debunking-election-misinformation-online/a-55507603

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Strong signs of an emerging Biden Derangement Syndrome outbreak in this thread. Sad!

Unfortunately the Derangement Syndrome has changed meaning now and it can be applied to all Biden supporters on here!

https://twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/1324523204665368576

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

ElitesTeam wrote:
    I dont know whether to pity you or not. Hard to believe that anybody who can spell and make up words is that stupid.

Georgia has a Republican Governor (big Trump fan), Republican Secretary of State, Republican controlled Legislature - are they all in on the Fake Votes?? Give it a rest bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Unfortunately the Derangement Syndrome has changed meaning now and it can be applied to all Biden supporters on here!

cry.jpeg?w=300&h=210

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭KilOit

Chris Wallace is the only voice of reason in Fox, he won't go with that bs of not saying president elect

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

poor auld Saddam didn't get that much

FALSE

Saddam Hussein won 100% of the presidential vote in 2002
    Choice Votes %
    For 11,445,638 100
    Against 0 0.0
    Invalid/blank votes -
    Total 11,445,638 100

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    Indeed - He won't let a single thing through.

There will need to be significant spending to dig the US out of the hole it's in and McConnell won't approve a penny.

there are 2 senate runoffs in january so all hope is not lost

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,654 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

BREAKING NEWS

23,277 counted votes for Joe Biden added to Biden tally shocker !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Will it be called today?

source?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Bidens charisma is clearly there. Charisma does not equal being loud and brash!

And we do have a fair idea. No other Dem candidate not Warren, not Sanders, not Beto, not Harris, not Bloomberg beats Trump in rust-belt.

I didn't say it did. From what I've seen though, he's not very articulate, not a great speaker but I don't know what he's like on a personal level.

We don't have a fair idea, we'll never know. The record levels of voting in this election indicates that it was more than just voting for a preferred candidate.

KilOit wrote: »
    Chris Wallace is the only voice of reason in Fox, he won't go with that bs of not saying president elect

chris is a legitimate journalist. maybe the only one at fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

sydthebeat wrote: »
    BREAKING NEWS

23,277 counted votes for Joe Biden added to Biden tally shocker !!!

Go on Biden.

source?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

source?

It's not far off in Pennsylvania. Maybe 10pm our time.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Enquiring wrote: »
    I didn't say it did. From what I've seen though, he's not very articulate, not a great speaker but I don't know what he's like on a personal level.

We don't have a fair idea, we'll never know. The record levels of voting in this election indicates that it was more than just voting for a preferred candidate.

Just listen to what Lindsey Graham has to say about him

• Advertisement

Fake news. They entered Trumps and Bidens votes separately into the tabulation system. Trump got a bump after this when his votes got added.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement