Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,554 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Hope the Democrats maintain their dignity now.
    The message to put out is that the bad times are over, the future starts now for all Americans.
    Sticking the boot into a beaten opponent, no matter how bad he is, should be beneath them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

is_that_so wrote: »
    NY Times reporter on AZ update. 220K votes outstanding.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1324743941271506945

Trump has 43k deficit still to make up, the last batch of 60k votes he made up 3k.

There isn't enough there for him to come back even with as many as 220K still to count, and there isn't going to be the numbers in the desert areas in the rest of the state.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭dinorebel

eagle eye wrote: »
    The message to put out is that the bad times are over, the future starts now for all Americans.
    Sticking the boot into a beaten opponent, no matter how bad he is, should be beneath them.
    Screw that grind Trump and his grifting kids into oblivion

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/correia-fkery-afoot

super piece here on the issues.

yeah yeah zerohedge whatever read the article

It's a conspiracy blog run by two nuts, one who calls himself "Tyler Durden" from the movie Fight Club. You might as well be linking Infowars.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,466 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Quin_Dub wrote: »

you're right, i was looking at the Arizona laws. A recount can be requested if the difference is less than 0.5% but it is not automatic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

py2006 wrote: »
    Stephen Colbert getting totes emotes after Trumps rant

'Comedy'... him and Jimmy Kimmel cry more than tell jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

No idea what Zerohedge is but the second line contained a sentence starting " I think Joe Biden is a corrupt idiot..."

I think I'll spare myself the pain of reading the rest of whatever drivel that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Biden is ahead by 43,000 votes in Arizona. Jo Jorgensen has 44,000.

It'd be fascinating to know who voted for her. She's a libertarian, so they are right-wing votes, but if she wasn't running would those votes have gone to Trump?

dinorebel wrote:
    Screw that grind Trump and his grifting kids into oblivion
    No, that's dirty and the Democrats should be above doing that.

thankfully they haven't done that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

That article will definitely convince the courts - full of verifiable evidence and logical arguments. /s

thankfully they haven't done that.
    Well that's sad that they'd act like Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's a conspiracy blog run by two nuts, one who calls himself "Tyler Durden" from the movie Fight Club. You might as well be linking Infowars.

It's also a front for gold selling.

How do you get investors to buy gold? You sow confusion and predict panic all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

No, that's dirty and the Democrats should be above doing that.

They have to be made examples of, they have to be prosecuted for every little tiny thing they are guilty of

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

No idea what Zerohedge is but the second line contained a sentence starting " I think Joe Biden is a corrupt idiot..."

I think I'll spare myself the pain of reading the rest of whatever drivel that is.
    That's wise. Developed a reputation for itself in the aftermath of 2008 and tends to get things utterly wrong. It's just rants.

VinLieger wrote:
    They have to be made examples of, they have to be prosecuted for every little tiny thing they are guilty of
    I'm not talking about court cases. If you have a case to answer that's a job for prosecuters.
    I'm talking about trash talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭briany

namloc1980 wrote: »
    That article will definitely convince the courts - full of verifiable evidence and logical arguments. /s

None of these conspiracy theories that get pinged around in hard-right bubbles can be proved in court. Of course, that's just part of the conspiracy to these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,167 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

I'm not talking about court cases. If you have a case to answer that's a job for prosecuters.
    I'm talking about trash talking.

TBH i feel that about his supposrters, they deserve sympathy not to be made fun of, but him and his family and those others complicit like Giuliani i will soak in a bath of their salty tears and love every second of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

'Comedy'... him and Jimmy Kimmel cry more than tell jokes.

Him and Kimmel cause a hilarious amount of tears from Trumpists tbf.

VinLieger wrote:
    TBH i fell that about his supposrters, they deserve sympathy, but him and his family and those others complicit like Giuliani i will soak in a bath of their salty tears and love every second of it.

You realise that's what Trump would do? Why would you act like him? Isn't that what we all wanted to get rid of?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt, a member of the Senate GOP leadership, said President Trump has a right to want to make sure all legal votes are counted. However, he warned the President needs to be consistent.

“You can't stop the count in one state and decide you want the count to continue in another state. That might be how you'd like to see the system work, but that's not how the system works.”

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It's a conspiracy blog run by two nuts, one who calls himself "Tyler Durden" from the movie Fight Club.

He doesn't actually exist. The other guy just made him up so people wouldn't think he had no friends

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

If that's what you need to dull the pain, work away but I prefer to live in reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,370 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Am I missing something? Counting is still underway is it not?

Donald is a loser I'm afraid. Beaten by Joe Biden. It's not going to be particularly close when the final results are certified. But we know enough to know the result. You got four years out of your horse. More than enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

agree. the number one priority right now is not covid or global warming, it's uniting the country and reaching across the aisle. cause the US hasn't had a functioning government for a long time now. it can only last so long in that state.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

bottom-of-barrel.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

They're still giving Biden at 1/33 wow.

Well that's sad that they'd act like Trump.

what democrats have acted like trump????

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

pjohnson wrote: »
    Him and Kimmel cause a hilarious amount of tears from Trumpists tbf.

Well at least they have some purpose then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,990 ✭✭✭✭listermint

froog wrote: »
    agree. the number one priority right now is not covid or global warming, it's uniting the country and reaching across the aisle. cause the US hasn't had a functioning government for a long time now. it can only last so long in that state.

Need to cancel the Paris accord removal which kicks in July and also cancel the exit from the WHO.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement