Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

Do you think he'll eventually concede or will he fight to the bitter end?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Enquiring wrote: »
    That's a nasty statement, no need for it. Stoking the tensions. We want Trump to leave and be forgotten about, don't be giving his supporters ammunition.
    "It is really important in the interests of keeping Trump supporters calm, that Joe Biden does not do what Trump would do".

Hilarious. They're the worst kind of sensitive babies. Can dish it but can't take it. Just like the orange man himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

fight like a child whos lost on penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,772 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

kilns wrote: »
    poor effort at trolling go back under your rock

Huh im not sure I get your out rage at me ?

I'm all for Biden wining over Donny he rightfully won so best of luck to him ,
    I'm impartial to the election but I seen the video and thought it was extremely disturbing how is that trolling ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

seamus wrote: »
    "It is really important in the interests of keeping Trump supporters calm, that Joe Biden does not do what Trump would do".

Hilarious. They're the worst kind of sensitive babies. Can dish it but can't take it. Just like the orange man himself.

They're making a good case for the argument of they're both as bad as each other if they go down that route.

Does America want riots or remove Trump and start trying to repair things?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Maybe he'll step down before his term ends and feign disgust at "the way democracy has been defiled".

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

This has what the thread has descended to. These posts are remarkably similar to the pro Trump posters when they thought they were going to win. Is that what it's all about? Getting one up on the other side?

All we've been hearing from that crowd for the past four years is how the left need to stop being so sensitive and take a joke, accept the democratic process and so on.

If they can't take it back now the tables have turned, then too fecking bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,465 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

eagle eye wrote: »
    I assumed you said they had been sticking the boot in?

I did not. you are railing against something you imagined.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

I'm impartial to the election but I seen the video and thought it was extremely disturbing how is that trolling ?

69323025.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,663 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

He is still POTUS until January, so nothing to lose by not conceding. Get to keep all the focus on him, which has always seemed to be number 1 priority.

I wouldn't be surprised he if holds a few rallies. "Save our Democracy" or something like that.

He can't just slip off quietly, isn't in his nature. Like with everything else he faces, he must be somebody else's fault, no way he wasn't the greatest and so it must have been stolen.

And why would the likes of Ivanka or Jared tell him to just accept it? Again, there is little advantage to them in doing that, might end up getting on the wrong side of Daddy.

Hang on, a miracle will come, just like with COVID. Any day now something will happen and the problem will simply go away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

All. Cut out the bickering and cut out the gloating. Cut out calling one side babies and calling the other whatever it is you were going to call them.

Stick to attacking posts, not posters.

There's every need for it when the current President is actively trying to block the democratic process.
    Let his objections fail, Republicans are trying to move them on themselves, statements like that are unnecessarily antagonistic.

What you mean is that it's an accurate statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

of course you are..................................

All we've been hearing from that crowd for the past four years is how the left need to stop being so sensitive and take a joke, accept the democratic process and so on.

If they can't take it back now the tables have turned, then too fecking bad.

Basically, you're saying that Trump and his supporter's behaviour wasn't wrong, now it's our turn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

toddler-night-terrors.jpg

Jeez. I can actually the racket that youngster is making

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Trumps, the GOPs and there supporters facism is full view for everyone to see. There are far too many dangerous armed white supremacists in the US, I hope the FBI etc are top of them.

I reckon we will be hearing about foiled plots in the coming days.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I feel sorry for the secret service detail that have to look after Trump for the rest of his life.

Wouldn't want to draw the short straw.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,772 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

kilns wrote: »
    of course you are..................................

Well it be a bit strange if anyone wasnt

Lets be frank ber Donny a creep and awful man and worse for the world himself but doeant mean the opposition should be snffing and rubbing people

Although to be fair Covid has priblem put a stop to that

Funny that people on boards think everyone should be so caught up in the election that some of us couldnt possibly really not give a hoot who wins,

Joe won fair play to the fella

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Any chance those military votes come in and give Trump the lead?

Biden is nearly assured but I can't help but stay cautious, it's 2020 after all..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Boggles wrote: »
    I feel sorry for the secret service detail that have to look after Trump for the rest of his life.

Wouldn't want to draw the short straw.
    Sitting outside his prison cell will be an easy enough job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Very relevant for the last week ...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

EmJ48pbWoAIQ1Q5?format=jpg&name=small

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

funnydoggy wrote: »

Biden is nearly assured but I can't help but stay cautious, it's 2020 after all..

Doubtful I would have thought

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭schmoo2k

Realistically no - slim chance in GA.

:pac: Is this a joke? Weren't you calling Trump a baby not so long ago? The mods have let this descend into what it has become, in fact encouraging it. Biden supporters are proving themselves to be just as bad as Trumps! That is some feat.

Can you link to that post?

What was your user name at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

EmJ48pbWoAIQ1Q5?format=jpg&name=small

Hilarious , are you American yourself ? or at least living there ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,020 ✭✭✭Christy42

In Georgia maybe with a Trump friendly recount. That is unlikely and will still result in President Biden. Trump needs multiple miracles to get through this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

Does America want riots or remove Trump and start trying to repair things?

I'm not American and have no dog in this fight in the end. It is getting quite bad when the leader tries to de-legitimise the election, get votes thrown out or get courts (where he picked a few judges) to rule on it so he can stay in power and his supporters all run with it. It is corrupt African Big Man type politics really.

If you want a country to remain democratic, those sort of beliefs have to be stamped out. People (politicians and their supporters) going down that road need to be completely rejected and told they are in the wrong rather than bargained with as part of a "repair" process.

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Can you link to that post?

What was your user name at the time?

It was on this thread, a few hours ago. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Very relevant for the last week ...

What insights does this youtuber bring to the discussion?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement