Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Hilarious , are you American yourself ? or at least living there ?

Is that a prerequisite for posting on this thread? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Hilarious , are you American yourself ? or at least living there ?

Gatekeeping because of a funny image, fair play

• Registered Users Posts: 14,006 ✭✭✭✭briany

wes wrote: »
    Trumps, the GOPs and there supporters facism is full view for everyone to see. There are far too many dangerous armed white supremacists in the US, I hope the FBI etc are top of them.

I reckon we will be hearing about foiled plots in the coming days.

Definitely a fair few serious militia types knocking about but it's also lucky that a lot of the people who'd be in the Trump troll army will be in their basements **** to their hentai waifus when the official call to arms finally comes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

Boggles wrote: »
    Just in case anyone missed this with the fast pace of the election.

Newt Gingrich's new book's next print is available for pre-order.

41mwcF5GjZL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Trump-Effect-Building-Better-American/dp/1546085041/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=newt+gingrich&qid=1604678183&sr=8-1

In the description.. No joke

'A must read!"-- Eric Trump

They must be pissing themselves laughing at people taking them seriously and just spend their time thinking of outlandish crap to say and see if anyone buys it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

EmJ48pbWoAIQ1Q5?format=jpg&name=small

Trump might be being uninstalled but heading for 50% of the US population are his disciples. Things won't improve in the short term.

• Advertisement

Enquiring wrote: »
    It was on this thread, a few hours ago. :pac:

You should be able to link to it then

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭dmn22

I''ll just leave this here:

532014.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 20,772 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Honest question do people really think America will change for the better with Biden in charge or a re people just more delighted that Trump is out regardless of the replacement,

I know it'll be good for us in regards to Brexit but i'm not sure your average America will benefit much .,

I'm not saying Trump should have stayed not at all I just wonder how long does the average man get excited about a change of president before realising it'll never really change anything for them ,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Brexit just gets worse-and-worse for the Brexiter crowd. Having an Irish-American President in the White House in the years ahead will be good for the Irish people.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Honest question do people really think America will change for the better with Biden in charge or a re people just more delighted that Trump is out regardless of the replacement,

I know it'll be good for us in regards to Brexit but i'm not sure your average America will benefit much .,

I'm not saying Trump should have stayed not at all I just wonder how long does the average man get excited about a change of president before realising it'll never really change anything for them ,

While I'm reveling in Trump seemingly being gone and would have done regardless of who replaced him, I do think Biden was a good choice and will do a lot to bring things closer together over there. He's more right-leaning than many of the other possible candidates and should be able to build some bridges with moderate Republicans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

All this false equivalence that one side is as bad as the other is horse****. Hilary Clinton was very disappointed to lose in 2016, but she accepted the decision. She did not try to say thousands of US voters and US election officials were corrupt.
    And before anyone talks about Russian collusion allegations, that is not anywhere near the same thing. Trump is not just blaming the democratic party, he is accusing the American public of fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Of course all the BLM/Antifa terrorists will lay down their weapons and live in peace and harmony if Biden gets in... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

joe40 wrote: »
    All this false equivalence that one side is as bad as is horse****. Hilary Clinton was very disappointed to lose in 2016, but she accepted the decision. She did not try to say thousands of US voters and US election officials were corrupt.
    And before anyone talks about Russian collusion allegations, that is not anywhere near the same thing. Trump is not just blaming the democratic party, he is accusing the American public of fraud.

Lol she is still moaning about losing the election.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Brexit just gets worse-and-worse for the Brexiter crowd. Having an Irish-American President in the White House in the years ahead will be good for the Irish people.

:D:D Irish American !! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,923 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Having someone who doesn't think neo-Nazis are very fine people will be an improvement. No question.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Of course all the BLM/Antifa terrorists will lay down their weapons and live in peace and harmony if Biden gets in... :)

Are either classified as terrorist organizations in the U.S. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Yep they are so dangerous

https://twitter.com/ambiej/status/1324753161219952641?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

DubInMeath wrote: »
    You should be able to link to it then

Can you link to the post where I claimed he said it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,304 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

ElitesTeam wrote: »
    Except they use fake votes to win!

I know you were asked this already and didn't respond - where's your evidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

CNN reporter at the count centre in Pittsburgh doing a great job, pointing out the election officials, what work they're doing, pointing out the observers in place from both parties, and that they've found nothing objectionable.

Basically, demolishing all the bullsh1t claims that Trumps and his team have been making

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭seenitall

So, After a long enough while, there will be two back-to-back single-term presidencies. Will make things more interesting, for sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,772 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

While I'm reveling in Trump seemingly being gone and would have done regardless of who replaced him, I do think Biden was a good choice and will do a lot to bring things closer together over there. He's more right-leaning than many of the other possible candidates and should be able to build some bridges with moderate Republicans.

I'm not being funny but is it not mental that the fella will tunr 78 before he even becomes Pres , Can he carry the work load involved ?

If he see's out his 4 years ( I hope he does, Jesus im not saying he will die ) he will be 82 years old before it ends, That crazy an 82 year old president has that happened before ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,304 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

dmn22 wrote: »
    I''ll just leave this here:

532014.PNG

Always a tweet....always. And Hillary conceded on election night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,006 ✭✭✭✭briany

BattleCorp wrote: »
    Trump might be being uninstalled but heading for 50% of the US population are his disciples. Things won't improve in the short term.

If nothing is done, it'll probably get worse. No opponent of Trump can think that he can be forgotten about.

The logic of trying to forget about Trump now that he's voted out of office is the same as trying to forget about a cockroach problem because you killed the ones you saw skittering in the kitchen. It's all still going to fester in a lot of places you can't see or haven't the heart to pay close attention to and just give birth to a worse problem later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

CNN reporter in Pittsburgh doing a great job, pointing out the election officials, what work they're doing, pointing out the observers in place from both parties, and that they've found nothing objectionable.

Basically, demolishing all the bullsh1t claims that Trumps and his team have been making

Unfortunately the people who need to see that will immediately dismiss anything on CNN as fake news.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭Cody montana

campo wrote: »

I love this.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,065 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Yeah all 6 of them.

Jokes aside, the Republicans badly need to reconnect with basic principles and decency. They (and a sizeable chunk of the country) have gone way off the path with populism, petty tribalism, hate-mongering, anti-science and the conspiracy crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭francois

CNN reporter in Pittsburgh doing a great job, pointing out the election officials, what work they're doing, pointing out the observers in place from both parties, and that they've found nothing objectionable.

Contrast that with Fox, lots of conspiracy bull, and with millions of angry Trump supporters, highly dangerous.
    Oh jesus Newt the Ging is on next

• Registered Users Posts: 3,237 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Tommeh arrested on Sunday and Trump on the brink of losing the presidential election 5 days later

Not been a good week for you there buddy has it???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

What insights does this youtuber bring to the discussion?

This professor of evolutionary psychology adds a lot, showing that it's more complex than just branding almost 70M people as racist bigots.

Try watching it, you might learn something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement