Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,811 ✭✭✭joe40

Lol she is still moaning about losing the election.

She not accusing election officials, or ordinary voters of widespread fraud.
    World of a difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

I'm not being funny but is it not mental that the fella will tunr 78 before he even becomes Pres , Can he carry the work load involved ?

If he see's out his 4 years ( I hope he does, Jesus im not saying he will die ) he will be 82 years old before it ends, That crazy an 82 year old president has that happened before ?

Ronald Reagan was the oldest president - but he was the same age on his last day in office as Biden will be on his inauguration day - almost to the exact day!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,772 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Having someone who doesn't think neo-Nazis are very fine people will be an improvement. No question.

Always finds people saying this a bit outlandish

There normally speaking about the proud boys (not sure if you are) , run by a black Hispanic man ?

Its a bit sad and a bad insight into America that both sides almost have there own gangs (BLM & Proud boys), again im not on either side of the fence thankfully,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Having someone who doesn't think neo-Nazis are very fine people will be an improvement. No question.

Disingenous, he never said that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Always a tweet....always. And Hillary conceded on election night.

This is Donnie's greatest ability.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

TomSweeney wrote: »
    :D:D Irish American !! :D

What's wrong Tom, are you okay? He's an American of Irish heritage AKA Irish American.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Source?

• Registered Users Posts: 83,472 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Source?

Do you need sources for opinions about the future?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,305 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Fox reporting that no actual reports of election fraud have been filed in Philadelphia despite Trump and his cronies raging. What are they waiting for???

Enquiring wrote: »
    Can you link to the post where I claimed he said it? :pac:

Quick tip for you.

When someone quotes one of your posts, especially one full of sh1t, and you delete it, the quoted text doesn't get deleted from the other users post.
    Also the mods can see your deleted posts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

never! :pac:

you support biden, you should be at least able to say why?

not an ould link now, your own views.

Sorry if this has been said, I can’t keep up with this thread!

Why do you think everyone on this thread that are voicing their anger, disapproval and down right shock about what Trump is saying support Biden?

A few posts you replied to asking for Biden’s policies didn’t mention Biden at all.

Would you not agree that people can think Trump is making a complete fool of himself while having no opinion on Biden whatsoever?

Newt Gingrich is spreading already debunked conspiracy theories on Fox News. He knows what he's saying are lies but he's still doing it anyway. Frightening stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

All the dancing and happiness outside the counting centres is nice to see and quite heartwarming.

Much as I am not overly impressed with Biden I do think he is capable of healing some of the divisions better then the likes of Warren.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

You know better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭redarmy

Joe Biden planning primetime address, campaign officials say - CBS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Biden supporters, genuine question, moving forward to the next election, do you support voter ID ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

What are the chances of Trump forming a new political party and splitting the Republican party?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Newt Gingrich is spreading already debunked conspiracy theories on Fox News. He knows what he's saying are lies but he's still doing it anyway. Frightening stuff.

The Fox desk aren't letting him away with it though!
    I've been watching Fox for most of this and some of them seem quite reasonable IMO.

What are the chances of Trump forming a new political party and splitting the Republican party?

A gift to the Democrats so I'm sure they'll encourage him to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

In fairness, at least yer man in the Fox News chair is giving him a grilling!

• Advertisement

That would be brilliant. He can take the crazies out of the Republicans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

republicans will never ever win Pennsylvannia again the way all the top GOP people are talking **** about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭timsey tiger

eagle eye wrote: »
    Hope the Democrats maintain their dignity now.
    The message to put out is that the bad times are over, the future starts now for all Americans.
    Sticking the boot into a beaten opponent, no matter how bad he is, should be beneath them.

Yeah, "lock her up".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Always finds people saying this a bit outlandish

There normally speaking about the proud boys (not sure if you are) , run by a black Hispanic man ?

Its a bit sad and a bad insight into America that both sides almost have there own gangs (BLM & Proud boys), again im not on either side of the fence thankfully,

The "very fine people on both sides" remark concerned clashes at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,654 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

jesus..... cal thomas is blowing a fcuking gasket on the last word..... real "toys out of the pram" stuff

B00MSTICK wrote: »
    The Fox desk aren't letting him away with it though!
    I've been watching Fox for most of this and some of them seem quite reasonable IMO.

The straight news anchors are not too bad. It's the guests spouting conspiracies and the likes of Carlson and Hannity who are absolute poison.

interesting. if he could round up all the GOP nutters and keep them in a comedy sideshow party i'm all for it.

froog wrote: »
    republicans will never ever win Pennsylvannia again the way all the top GOP people are talking **** about them.

It's incredibly insulting to all those people working hard counting votes and checking millions of signatures to hear that you are a cheat.

biden is preparing to do his big speech tonight. trump will explode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,486 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Dunno how interested he is in politics as opposed to just the narcisstic thrill of power. I'm surious to know if he's likely to run as an independent in 2024;

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement