Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options
1321322323324325327»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

The president is also expected to carry out the duties of the office until January

Honestly can't see that happening either.

Nor I

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Tippex

One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software. All must check now!

can you link to a credible source for this so we don't have to go looking please

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

85603 wrote: »
    Because someone lauded a tweet from a man who sings about alloy wheel covers and measures of jesus juice, as unquestionable.

Sweet jeebus, you haven't a clue what you were posting and now too stubborn to admit you were wrong.

You have my pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

Going to jail? Source?

new york are out to get him big time. the most serious cases are waiting there for him; election finance crimes, sexual assault, stormy daniels hush money, some stuff from the russia case. who knows what else.

One Michigan county clerk caught a glitch in tabulation software so they hand counted votes and found the glitch caused 6,000 votes to go to Biden + Democrats that were meant for Trump and Republicans. 47 MI counties used this software. All must check now!

source?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

mariaalice wrote: »
    This thread is hilarious.

Sure is!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,752 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

GingerLily wrote: »
    what's any of this got to do with the election?

Its a hard time for Trump fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,185 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

No. Also you may not question.

Your ability to tell what has been read, telepathically, through the internet amazes me. Bro.

Just admit you stopped reading and started typing halfway through. Come on, no shame in admitting you fell for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭drogon.

Not fan of Hilary but she did predict the ending !

https://twitter.com/davidmweissman/status/1324518095873101824?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

cnocbui wrote: »
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/10/the-mystery-of-the-trump-chaos-trades

Good thing is, he'll be able to pay his debts without any problems before then.

GTFO with that rag

• Advertisement

The president is also expected to carry out the duties of the office until January

Honestly can't see that happening either.

In fairness, not carrying out the duties would be consistent with his presidency to date...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭MeMen2_MoRi_

source found... under the tinfoil

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

This depends on how the handle the split caused by Trump. A lof them don't like him, some of them didn't like him from the start. And a lot of die-hard Trump fans don't like the Republicans that have split from him.

They need to unite and get the spport back. And hope Trump stays away from politics.

The reason they don't like him is not just because he's x,y.z it's because he is not in line with them ideologically, the same way Bernie is not in line with the democratic party. The two parties are fighting off populism through sheer power but it's untenable. The only way they keep power without splitting up is if people buy into candidates like Joe Biden or Marco Rubio.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,484 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

pjohnson wrote: »
    Whered ya here this?

He didn't. He made it up. Or Trump did.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

yeah it said you couldn't argue.

and i said i could still question the source.

in this case a man named after a cartoon character who advises people to put they hands in the ayy-ar and wave them around like they just don't cayy-ar, as his main source of income. thats who im questioning.

What are you blathering about? It's a joke, not some political treatise.

And for what it's worth the other one you dragged into this for no reason, Ice-T, is actually a very astute observer of American culture and a great interview. You should read one or two before you go denigrating him based on his stage name.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,484 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Nor I

Ok, who had Mike Pence as next US President at 500-1? Even if only for a couple of months?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭85603

Sweet jeebus, you haven't a clue what you were posting and now too stubborn to admit you were wrong.

You have my pity.

I told you. I was questioning the source which someone put forth as unquestionable.

You can't question this content, ... because it comes from a man who smokes foolz and rocks jewels. Yo.

Yes I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

What time is President elect Biden making his address at this evening anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,760 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1324774929871609866

Biden on course for 306 electoral votes. Bigger win than Trump (304) in 2016.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,760 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

road_high wrote: »
    What time is President elect Biden making his address at this evening anyone know?

1 am our time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,640 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement