Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭VicMackey1

For or against him, we can all look forward to the meltdowns if Trump wins!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Dante7 wrote: »
    No he's not. He has a chance in Pennsylvania, but the remaining Biden vote is massive.

Fox has him at +10 in both states thus far, no idea about early voting though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

If there's one thing us "right wing" "Nazi's" like more than anything its butthurt from the left. Keep it coming folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

America really is a joke shop :pac:

People may have felt sorry the first time having to put up with Trump but when they happily double down on Trumps stupidity they deserve whatever the hell they get and more.

At least comedy gets another 4 years. Don Jnr/Eric must be the front runners for 2024?

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

derfderf wrote: »
    The bookies favoring Trump can't have forgotten the mail in votes, can they?

The mail in votes are an unknown quantity, can't be taken into account in betting imo.

• Advertisement

Soooo Trump will win Ohio, where does that leave us?

Going to come down to Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania basically. Whoever picks up 2 of those 3 will likely win. Or if Biden only won PA he'd win. Biden looks good for Wisconsin IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

^^ See chaps, these are the stages of grief.

First comes anger..

We should show these guys some understanding. It's going to be a very tough time for many of them, because they felt so sure of what was going to happen tonight.

Just remember, these guys are victims too. They were lied to by the media and their pollster friends and everyone else. It was a cruel trick played on unsuspecting citizens!

Posts like this don't really help either. You're not a fan of Biden. No worries. Which of Trumps policies will you be looking for him to fully enact should he win this election cycle? Personally I'd still like to see his healthcare plan. It's been coming for two weeks for a few years at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

If there's one thing us "right wing" "Nazi's" like more than anything its butthurt from the left. Keep it coming folks!

You are so cute this morning!

I'm waiting for Trump to speak then hitting the hay.

( polls lol )

• Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

pjohnson wrote: »
    America really is a joke shop :pac:

People may have felt sorry the first time having to put up with Trump but when they happily double down on Trumps stupidity they deserve whatever the hell they get.

At least comedy gets another 4 years. Don Jnr/Eric must be the front runners for 2024?

It's no done deal yet but even how close it is now compared to what media were predicting just like in 2016 really shows how out of touch with the reality of opinion out there. Either
    that or they are just blinded by bias

derfderf wrote: »
    The bookies favoring Trump can't have forgotten the mail in votes, can they?
    Bookies don't set odds based on what they think will happen.

Interestingly (to me :pac: ) with the high turnout Trump may end up getting the 2nd most votes in any election in history, beating Obama. :pac:

Overheal wrote: »
    CNN Calls NE-2

If this projection model is accurate: Trump has no path to 270.

I hope so for my wallet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,813 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Thinking about heading out for food soon, is it still a breakfast roll if you haven't slept?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Posts like this don't really help either. You're not a fan of Biden. No worries. Which of Trumps policies will you be looking for him to fully enact should he win this election cycle? Personally I'd still like to see his healthcare plan. It's been coming for two weeks for a few years at this point.

Tbf while that type post seems daft to most it seems to be what Americans think :pac:

Trumps phantom healthcare plan appealed to a lot of voters it seems :pac:

I've never called you a Nazi, but they're supporting your guy.

Thats all i need to know

Nazi's belong on the end of a rope, like they ended up after the Nuremberg trials.

It's wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Im going to bed. I had a blast tonight. It was shockingly civil (until maybe the last page). Take care of each other. Making memories x x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

It's no done deal yet but even how close it is now compared to what media were predicting just like in 2016 really shows how out of touch with the reality of opinion out there. Either
    that or they are just blinded by bias

It's pure bias. The media is massively pro leftist and liberal. Conservatives are always given a raw deal. Makes this victory all the sweeter. :D

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Thinking about heading out for food soon, is it still a breakfast roll if you haven't slept?

Wicked heartburn now, dirty cans all night. Would go grab food too but stuck in a village :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,491 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Current forecast if Trump sweeps the rest of the undeclared battlegrounds

531689.PNG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

CNN Calls NE-2

Look, this is cringe inducing. You need to stop looking at CNN. It is because of them and their ilk that you called this election so wrong... You have spent months of your life sanctimoniously lecturing us based on FAKE NEWS. Please stop, I quite respect you Overheal you strike me as a highly intelligent person but you need to be more objective.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

hynesie08 wrote: »

It's always a breakfast roll, even if its your dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 17,092 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

rosser44 wrote: »
    Nazi's belong on the end of a rope, like they ended up after the Nuremberg trials.

Most of them ended up with cushy short term prison sentences.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,768 ✭✭✭abff

I’m finding it hard to come to terms with what’s happening. I just don’t understand why so many people appear to have voted for someone who has proved himself to be totally self centred and just not up to the job. It’s a sad reflection on American society.

I’m saddened and angered at the prospect of the damage that Trump will do if he gets another four years. But that anger is not directed at the media, other than the right wing propagandists that have enabled this shambles of a presidency and that seem likely to result in us having to put up with four years of even more extreme behaviour than we have seen over the past fours years. It almost beggars belief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Look, this is cringe inducing. You need to stop looking at CNN. It is because of them and their ilk that you called this election so wrong... You have spent months of your life sanctimoniously lecturing us based on FAKE NEWS. Please take stock of this...

You are wasting your time. Some people will just see what they want. :confused:

nullzero wrote: »
    Most of them ended up with cushy short term prison sentences.

Whats your opinion on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Current forecast if Trump sweeps the rest of the undeclared battlegrounds

531689.PNG

Why is Georgia blue? Republicans are still heavy favourites there with the bookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

CNN Calls NE-2

He could do something crazy like win the 4 states he's leading in by 4+ points with 60+% of the vote in...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

We can all have a bit of fun with meltdowns of the other side etc. But there probably is a more serious side, where angry people will do things they later regret.

People have been fooled by the media and pollsters. And many people will currently be questioning just how much they have been brainwashed into hating Trump, if they could be fooled into thinking he had no chance in this election. How much is reality and how much is fiction.

I'm very positive about a Trump 2nd term on pretty much all fronts. If he's allowed to do his job in a fair manner, instead of being attacked for another 4 years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement