Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

Overheal wrote: »
    Current forecast if Trump sweeps the rest of the undeclared battlegrounds

531689.PNG

LOL

It's over.

It's a matter of when, not if.

Get yourself a new hobby because you're not very good at predicting election outcomes.

Ha Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭PalLimerick

Look, this is cringe inducing. You need to stop looking at CNN. It is because of them and their ilk that you called this election so wrong... You have spent months of your life sanctimoniously lecturing us based on FAKE NEWS. Please stop, I quite respect you Overheal you strike me as a highly intelligent person but you need to be more objective.

So you think DJT is going to win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Regardless of what happens that fivethirthyeight (538) crowd need to call it a day. So wrong in 2016 and same again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

We can all have a bit of fun with meltdowns of the other side etc. But there probably is a more serious side, where angry people will do things they later regret.

People have been fooled by the media and pollsters. And many people will currently be questioning just how much they have been brainwashed into hating Trump, if they could be fooled into thinking he had no chance in this election. How much is reality and how much is fiction.

I'm very positive about a Trump 2nd term on pretty much all fronts. If he's allowed to do his job in a fair manner, instead of being attacked for another 4 years.

QED

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

I have to mute Brit Hume same way I did Johnny Giles, sad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Look, this is cringe inducing. You need to stop looking at CNN.

What's wrong with CNN? They seem hesitant enough to declare, which is a good thing, I thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Atlanta not counted yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

abff wrote:
    I’m finding it hard to come to terms with what’s happening. I just don’t understand why so many people appear to have voted for someone who has proved himself to be totally self centred and just not up to the job. It’s a sad reflection on American society.

This was always going to be, American politics is wrecked, it hasn't represented the lives of it's voters for God knows how long, but they're dead set on entering the twilight zone, just to see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

North Dakota legislature candidate who died from COVID-19 wins election.

Well done America.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,096 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

rosser44 wrote: »
    Whats your opinion on that?

It was a complete injustice. West German prosecutors went easy on their pals and allowed a huge number of former Nazi's the opportunity to get on with their lives when they should have been punished for their contribution to the horrors of the third Reich.

I just find it interesting that a lot of people think death sentences were handed out like confetti at Neurenberg.

Were you expecting a different opinion?

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,503 ✭✭✭con747

abff wrote: »
    I’m finding it hard to come to terms with what’s happening. I just don’t understand why so many people appear to have voted for someone who has proved himself to be totally self centred and just not up to the job. It’s a sad reflection on American society.

I’m saddened and angered at the prospect of the damage that Trump will do if he gets another four years. But that anger is not directed at the media, other than the right wing propagandists that have enabled this shambles of a presidency and that seem likely to result in us having to put up with four years of even more extreme behaviour than we have seen over the past fours years. It almost beggars belief.

It's not over until Trump says it's over soon. Never mind all them other mail in ballots he doesn't like because they have no Big Mac sauce on them.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

I’m saddened and angered at the prospect of the damage that Trump will do if he gets another four years. But that anger is not directed at the media, other than the right wing propagandists that have enabled this shambles of a presidency and that seem likely to result in us having to put up with four years of even more extreme behaviour than we have seen over the past fours years. It almost beggars belief.

Money, jobs, law and order.

These are the most important things to most people who raise families and work for a living

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

So how's it looking, what are the chances of a Trump win here?

Beverly Hills, California

Trump +14 Pennsylvania ( Fox )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Regardless of what happens that fivethirthyeight (538) crowd need to call it a day. So wrong in 2016 and same again this year.

Nobody with an IQ of over 3 thought the polls where accurate. The media is so unbalanced and out of touch with real world politics it's bizarre.

So how's it looking, what are the chances of a Trump win here?

Fairly good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

WELL HELLO GUYS

IM BACK

YOU SAID I WOULDN'T BE

HOW'S EVERYONE FEELING

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Americans want and deserve whatever rubbish they get. They are the turkeys that voted for Christmas.

Don Jnr/Eric be next. American voters get dazzled by the Trump brand and thats literally all thats needed to impress the voters :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Just wanted to know your opinion.

If the Nazi's were for my guy, then I'd think my guy was the wrong guy.

°°°°°

Nobody with an IQ of over 3 thought the polls where accurate. The media is so unbalanced and out of touch with real world politics it's bizarre.

It's interesting to see that this issue still exists to such a degree.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

Just like trump I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Fairly good

If he wins via electoral vote again, they might finally look at reforming that relic of a system.

Beverly Hills, California

°°°°°

rosser44 wrote: »
    Just wanted to know your opinion.

If the Nazi's were for my guy, the I'd think my guy was the wrong guy.

Trump is a narcissistic buffon, but he has in fairness distanced himself from the likes of David Duke repeatedly.

He's also not "my guy". Honestly my opinion is that both these men are a poor choice.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Money, jobs, law and order.

These are the most important things to most people who raise families and work for a living

I don't think law and order was a major factor for anyone voting for the guy who keeps implying he won't respect the vote if he loses.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

WELL HELLO GUYS

IM BACK

YOU SAID I WOULDN'T BE

HOW'S EVERYONE FEELING

Welcome back!!! I need more coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

I want to go to bed but I want to sleep soundly knowing ill wake up and Donald Trump has won. What's his genuine chances now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

WELL HELLO GUYS

IM BACK

YOU SAID I WOULDN'T BE

HOW'S EVERYONE FEELING

Morning Science :)

I don't think law and order was a major factor for anyone voting for the guy who keeps implying he won't respect the vote if he loses.

Dude the NYC police union endorsed Trump, NEW YORK! First time they ever endorsed a President. Same story across the land

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I wonder would the Trump party even consider putting Ivanka forward? Wouldn't be ideal but they'd need someone hold up the brand until Baron is old enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

WELL HELLO GUYS

IM BACK

YOU SAID I WOULDN'T BE

HOW'S EVERYONE FEELING

Any sign of your research?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement