Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭PalLimerick

rosser44 wrote: »
    Just wanted to know your opinion.

If the Nazi's were for my guy, then I'd think my guy was the wrong guy.

Biden was closely associated with Robert Byrd or am I mistaken?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

We can all have a bit of fun with meltdowns of the other side etc. But there probably is a more serious side, where angry people will do things they later regret.

People have been fooled by the media and pollsters. And many people will currently be questioning just how much they have been brainwashed into hating Trump, if they could be fooled into thinking he had no chance in this election. How much is reality and how much is fiction.

I'm very positive about a Trump 2nd term on pretty much all fronts. If he's allowed to do his job in a fair manner, instead of being attacked for another 4 years.

On the meltdown front and making fun of folks, we'll need to differ there. You nor I have any idea behind why folks are invested in a candidate one way or another. This isn't a football game. Lives will be affected one way or another. Have a bit of empathy.

On your second point, why is it that so many people are against him. Can you genuinely hand on heart say you would stand by him given some of the things he has said and some of the things he and his family have been indicted on. I've brought up that charity before, the one they had to pay a fine on. If you are ok with that, also fair enough. I would also question the people he is employing, the number of indictments and actual convictions would have sunk any other politician.

On his second term, which of his policies are you excited about? I mean regardless of anything else, he needs to have policies to bring forward. Which ones from his re-election mandate stick out with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

The narrative is now changing to "How could the democrats put forward such a weak candidate".

Nobody seen this coming, nobody.

I want to go to bed but I want to sleep soundly knowing ill wake up and Donald Trump has won. What's his genuine chances now

Pretty much a coin toss right now IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

The narrative is now changing to "How could the democrats put forward such a weak candidate".

Nobody seen this coming, nobody.

Changing? People have been asking that since Biden was nominated. Including Democrats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Dude the NYC police union endorsed Trump, NEW YORK! First time they ever endorsed a President. Same story across the land

Police wanting to be able to shoot black people with impunity is not law and order......

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

On the meltdown front and making fun of folks, we'll need to differ there. You nor I have any idea behind why folks are invested in a candidate one way or another. This isn't a football game. Lives will be affected one way or another. Have a bit of empathy.

There'll be little to no empathy this time. They'll get what they deserve.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

The thing is all these "supporters" who think he's a laugh and sticking it to someone...you will take the consequences of this fool being the most powerful man in the world.

Now unhindered by another election.

You will learn the hard way why you need competency in positions of power.

I don't expect understanding of that because it's a cult and I get that - you're brainwashed by a dangerous half assed salesman.

When it leads to job losses in the US and Ireland and a border on this island (because you basically by proxy support Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson) don't go crying to anyone.

Don't say this country is taking it up the ass and should defend itself. There is no defence for us now. The republicans will hold the senate.

You support someone against your own interests.

It's a cult so we have to be understanding of that. But if Trump wins it's against this country's interests.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

pjohnson wrote: »
    I wonder would the Trump party even consider putting Ivanka forward? Wouldn't be ideal but they'd need someone hold up the brand until Baron is old enough.

Will Joe run against Barron when the time comes is the question?

Although nothing is decided yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭uptherebels

Horrible thing to say tbh.

The mask is slipping as it becomes increasingly obvious knowledgeable posters on politics here where right about the president getting re-elected.

I predict we will see more name calling on here and violence from leftist groupings in the US over the next few hours. :(

You drinking the cool aid, doesn't mean you are knowledgeable in politics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

Money, jobs, law and order.

These are the most important things to most people who raise families and work for a living

Right, and I get that. But what are President Trumps polices for each of those points? He had a re-election manifesto right? So which of the policies specifically in that do you want to see for each of those points?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Any sign of your research?

Well, wherever that research is, it was 100% accurate. Well done sweet.science

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

nullzero wrote: »
    Trump is a narcissistic buffon, but he has in fairness distanced himself from the likes of David Duke repeatedly.

He's also not "my guy". Honestly my opinion is that both these men are a poor choice.

Whether he's your guy or not, he's the Nazi's guy. And the racist white supremacists guy. That should tell you all you need to know.

To paraphrase a POC Dem candidate (in 2018 i think) - "I'm not saying that he is a racist, I'm saying that racists think he is a racist"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Donald is going to win the electoral college . Like I predicted and was laughed out of here haha

Will people ever learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

There'll be little to no empathy this time. They'll get what they deserve.

Have to agree here. Boy cried wolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,096 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Really enjoying this!

You would, wouldn't you?

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

So which of the policies specifically in that do you want to see for each of those points?

I'm Irish . I wasn't eligible to vote.
    I can't answer your questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

Free money available now on biden @7/5

Fill your boots, guys!

The thing is all these "supporters" who think he's a laugh and sticking it to someone...you will take the consequences of this fool being the most powerful man in the world.

I don't expect understanding of that because it's a cult and I get that - you're brainwashed by a dangerous half assed salesman.

When it leads to job losses in the US and Ireland and a border on this island (because you basically by proxy support Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson) don't go crying to anyone.

Don't say this country is taking it up the ass and should defend itself. There is no defence for us now. The republicans will hold the senate.

It's a cult so we have to be understanding of that. But if Trump wins it's against this country's interests.

Ah the acceptance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Nobody with an IQ of over 3 thought the polls where accurate. The media is so unbalanced and out of touch with real world politics it's bizarre.

Well I mean, obviously the pollsters thought their polls under represented some sectors, and over represented others...

And obviously they were very wrong. ( or completely wrong in some areas, and completely wrong in the other direction other areas too...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Well, wherever that research is, it was 100% accurate. Well done sweet.science

Appreciated . It's hard to listen to people make fun of my research and analysis . But I only needed 24 hours for the proof to be in the pudding

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Moghead

I wonder would the Trump party even consider putting Ivanka forward? Wouldn't be ideal but they'd need someone hold up the brand until Baron is old enough.

His adult kids have no charisma. Can't see any of them ever being president. Couldn't see them running for Congress or Senate either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Can we all admit one thing, the so called experts calling this a dead set win for Biden and Trump has 10% just like in 2016 talk absolute shíte...

Pollsters talk rubbish... they give an estimate sure but they treat it like it's a science. Oh ye our poll is accurate within the margin of error - it's utter garbage. Brexit, Trump 2016 and now tonight, yet you'll still find eejits here saying the polls were accurate.

They get into the position they are because they are shameless and power hungry, and so are most of the political class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Fair leap from trump getting elected to a border in Ireland. He couldn't even organise a Mexican wave, never mind the Mexican Wall. Don't think he'll be border building over here

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Jaysus, this is going to drag on for months isn't it?

Well I mean, obviously the pollsters thought their polls under represented some sectors, and over represented others...

And obviously they were very wrong. ( or completely wrong in some areas, and completely wrong in the other direction other areas too...)

The pollsters like the media are compromised. They manipulate figures to suit narratives and boost their favoured candidate or referendum etc...

Their days are over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭CharlesMartel

Just totting up the electoral college seats remaining , and looking at how they are voting so far strongly suggests trump will exceed the 270 bit Biden wont exceed 250

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭uptherebels

Donald is going to win the electoral college . Like I predicted and was laughed out of here haha

Will people ever learn.

You also said you had 18months of research done on florida, that seems to have got lost in the mail. That people laugh at you shouldn't be a surprise.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭hometruths

Changing? People have been asking that since Biden was nominated. Including Democrats.

Not so much on here. Anybody who dared suggest Biden was a weak candidate was rubbished as a brainwashed cultist and other assorted pleasantries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Moghead wrote: »
    His adult kids have no charisma. Can't see any of them ever being president. Couldn't see them running for Congress or Senate either.

Why would that matter they just need to keep the Trump name/flags/MAGA schtick and that'll be enough to win it appears. We all learned and saw just how Americans are easily influenced :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement