Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

CNN has it 220 to 213, to Biden right now

• Registered Users Posts: 16,643 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Just woke up now.

Whatever the final result is, these pollsters who apparently made all the corrections to their models after 2016 so that they would be super-duper accurate this time can f**k right off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

I'm Irish . I wasn't eligible to vote.
    I can't answer your questions.

But you've been here consistently supporting President Trump. Apart from owning the libs etc, I would hope you have some inclination of why you support him other than that? So I would ask again, which of his policies in particular are you waiting for in his potential next term?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Fair leap from trump getting elected to a border in Ireland. He couldn't even organise a Mexican wave, never mind the Mexican Wall. Don't think he'll be border building over here

Joe Biden specifically said any trade negotiation with the UK would not be considered if there was a hard border in ireland.......

Trump couldn't find ireland on a map of ireland.....

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

How many states for a bonus point?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

The president about to address the US people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Joe Biden specifically said any trade negotiation with the UK would not be considered if there was a hard border in ireland.......

Trump owns property here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Us gdp dropped 36% during this on going pandemic and recovered 33.1%. No other country on the planet has had such a recovery.

Trump ran on the economy. Biden ran on hot air.

Not over yet though

• Registered Users Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

The president about to address the US people.

Gonna bedazzle us with his brilliance I'm sure

Just totting up the electoral college seats remaining , and looking at how they are voting so far strongly suggests trump will exceed the 270 bit Biden wont exceed 250

Money has moved heavily towards the president in the last 45 minutes. Biden's path to victory is collapsing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Moghead

pjohnson wrote: »
    Why would that matter they just need to keep the Trump name/flags/MAGA schtick and that'll be enough to win it appears. We all learned and saw just how Americans are easily influenced :pac:

That's true, easily led.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

The thing is all these "supporters" who think he's a laugh and sticking it to someone...you will take the consequences of this fool being the most powerful man in the world.

Now unhindered by another election.

You will learn the hard way why you need competency in positions of power.

I don't expect understanding of that because it's a cult and I get that - you're brainwashed by a dangerous half assed salesman.

When it leads to job losses in the US and Ireland and a border on this island (because you basically by proxy support Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson) don't go crying to anyone.

Don't say this country is taking it up the ass and should defend itself. There is no defence for us now. The republicans will hold the senate.

You support someone against your own interests.

It's a cult so we have to be understanding of that. But if Trump wins it's against this country's interests.

Sigh.. :rolleyes:

It's all been said before, ad nauseum.

You might as well be reading all of that guff off a teleprompter in a TV studio as a news presenter.

Because that's where you've picked up every single bit of that scripted message. Brainwashing.

But you've been here consistently supporting President Trump. Apart from owning the libs etc, I would hope you have some inclination of why you support him other than that? So I would ask again, which of his policies in particular are you waiting for in his potential next term?

My investing account that I will hope to put towards my pension.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

The news is wonderful for this morning

4 years of hard work coming to fruition

I will accept apologies through DM if people are too stubborn to put them on here

Sweet.Science

Us gdp dropped 36% during this on going pandemic and recovered 33.1%. No other country on the planet has had such a recovery.

Its great to see really, I'm sure all Americans are enjoying their new found wealth via the value of their assets!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Whoever wins, the secret service are going to be working overtime. Wonder would Betfair open an assassination attempt market?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Nevada could be flipped yet.

Biden made a massive error in judgement supporting BLM and the Antifa fanatics within the last year. Candidates who are weak on law and order are not elected.

hynesie08 wrote: »

Apart from having visited Ireland and his special envoy to NI giving warning recently.

The news is wonderful for this morning

4 years of hard work coming to fruition

I will accept apologies through DM if people are too stubborn to put them on here

Sweet.Science

I'm sorry that you don't know how numbers work.....

There, public and all....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Georgia looks nailed for biden

Biden made a massive error in judgement supporting BLM and the Antifa fanatics within the last year. Candidates who are weak on law and order are not elected.

Err Emm, trump is still president!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Simo08

I have to laugh at people here believing that Biden would be better than Trump for Ireland. Trump owns property here ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Dems genuinely thought they were going to win Texas hahaha

An election high for Trump

I'll quote a Biden supporter from yesterday

'its all over bar the shouting'

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Its great to see really, I'm sure all Americans are enjoying their new found wealth via the value of their assets!

GDP means jobs.

People lose their homes if they dont have one so yes I'm sure they are enjoying the value of their assets

So out of touch .

Biden asking voters to "keep the faith".

Wow, almost admitting defeat with that statement.

Simo08 wrote:
    I have to laugh at people here believing that Biden would be better than Trump for Ireland. Trump owns property here ffs.

So property owners are always good for society because......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

votecounts wrote: »
    Georgia looks nailed for biden

Gone for Trump according to Fox

Simo08 wrote: »

I own a Chinese phone, doesn't mean I'd be a good choice to lead the next dynasty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Trump speaking in 4 minutes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement