Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

Looks like it's a saturation of red and a sprinkling of blue, the people have made their choice.

Democracy rules, and if the left start protest's and commit crime's and carnage against their fellow citizens I think they should be all rounded up and dealt with appropriately.
    Criminal records all around and stiff sentences,it's about time people should accept the will of the people.

Any fool who starts breaking TVs and or having melt downs in public will look like idiot's,and if this election result ruins anyone's day here in this county
    it's quite obvious that you're unhinged and could be slightly influenced by the trump derangement syndrome.

So when Trump takes office....

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

My investing account that I will hope to put towards my pension.

Right, I get that. So you are specifically all in on Trump for your pension. Nothing else he does is of consequence as long as your pension continues to go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

GDP means jobs.

Not necessarily, it could just mean a rise in wealth, with very little redistribution

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Devastating result if Trump wins. I can’t believe it. What IS wrong with so many of the American public? Trump has done nothing for that country, not to mention the mishandling of COVID and his disgusting commments about Joe Biden’s son, who passed away a few years ago. It’s utterly bizarre I fear for how this will affect Ireland now too. Biden seemed like a genuinely good person too. It’s honestly disturbing and unsettling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Gone for Trump according to Fox

I'm wrong, it's not. It's leaning Biden sorry¬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Police wanting to be able to shoot black people with impunity is not law and order......
    Except they don't want to shoot anybody with impunity. They're just defending themselves and exercising caution around a demographic who are overrepresented in gun violence and even murdering police officers in the line of duty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Not necessarily, it could just mean a rise in wealth, with very little redistribution

It could but common sense and logic need to be used

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

It will be hilarious IF Trump gets around to his healthcare plan. All the citizens complaining about loosing coverage when they happily voted to loose it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,145 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Haha and some guy here said he wouldn't get 200 EC votes. Never ever under estimate the American public.

It could but common sense and logic need to be used

What?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

The president about to declare victory.

Beautiful morning out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

Looking like a Biden victory now, the world can sign a breath of relief.

Beverly Hills, California

Why?

rob316 wrote: »
    Haha and some guy here said he wouldn't get 200 EC votes. Never ever under estimate the American public.

Surely the issue is people actually OVER estimating the competency of the American public?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

osarusan wrote: »
    Just woke up now.

Whatever the final result is, these pollsters who apparently made all the corrections to their models after 2016 so that they would be super-duper accurate this time can f**k right off again.

Indeed. They really needed to be right this time to retain any credibility. It’ll be interesting to see what they have to say.

Oh not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Georgia looks to be the big one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Devastating result if Trump wins. I can’t believe it. What IS wrong with so many of the American public? Trump has done nothing for that country, not to mention the mishandling of COVID and his disgusting commments about Joe Biden’s son, who passed away a few years ago. It’s utterly bizarre I fear for how this will affect Ireland now too. Biden seemed like a genuinely good person too. It’s honestly disturbing and unsettling

Great person yeh.

1y6PxNo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Weird the amount of brand new accounts here signing up to try and press home that Trump is winning, when it remains very much a coin toss.

What's the craic lads?

Weird the amount of brand new accounts here signing up to try and press home that Trump is winning, when it remains very much a coin toss.

What's the craic lads?

Russian sock puppets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

Beautiful morning out there.

If he declares early, it would be utter stupidity.

On your other point, it is a nice morning out but ruddy cold!

Must be good money in it

Great person yeh.

1y6PxNo.gif

We now know Americans much prefer the direct grab by the pussy approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭dubrov

That made me laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

If he declares early, it would be utter stupidity.

On your other point, it is a nice morning out but ruddy cold!

Utter stupidity would be on brand for Trump to be fair.

dubrov wrote: »
    That made me laugh

It's down to the last two candidates anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,584 ✭✭✭dubrov

I'm fairness, it's a 66 percent coin toss in Trump's favor

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Wonder who's leaking this....... Huge if true though.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Happydays2020

The next few days will be interesting as we get the granular detail on what is happening in the key States. Rural v Urban, where the postal votes are landing etc... throw in some legal challenges.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement