Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Stop it now.

You are embarrassing yourself at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,501 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What's wrong with CNN? They seem hesitant enough to declare, which is a good thing, I thought

He's anxious to have it called already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

It's all over bar the shouting'

Congrats Donald

Great campaign

Dems will never learn how to run one properly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Hopefully this time, when Trump wins a second term, everyone who doesn’t like him will just stop the whinging. I’m so so so fed up of hearing about him every day. We know what he is, so do the Americans, and if they democratically elect him, it’s none of our business really. Everything the rest of the world whinge about, most Americans want, protectionism, keeping out immigrants, bringing big MNCs back to the US and less tax to pay. They’re the ultimate me feiners, and Trump knows how to play to that deep seated value system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Weird the amount of brand new accounts here signing up to try and press home that Trump is winning, when it remains very much a coin toss.

What's the craic lads?

Reddit has been Astroturfed to absolute bits by both sides too

It's very easy to spot them here compared to Reddit thankfully. It's so obvious here it's more funny than anything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

It's always the late counts and states that throw things into ambiguity, the Democrats have corruption and voter fraud down to a tee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

YouTube and Twitter is going to light up with all the SJW and far left liberal nut jobs having meltdowns.

I for one am looking forward to buying Made in USA products again, bring back quality again.

Chaos magic is very powerful,and all the idiot's here who scoffed at Trump winning will be eating humble pie today.

I wasn't going to comment here until Trump won, I'm A political so I wish him luck because I have accepted the results.

If Biden won I'd accept that's too and wished him luck.

So another 4 year's of Trump, that's acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BringBackMick

Weird the amount of brand new accounts here signing up to try and press home that Trump is winning, when it remains very much a coin toss.

What's the craic lads?

I think it’s one or two lads with multiple accounts

Hook it into my veins . It's over . Donald done it . AGAIN

Russian sock puppets

Why would Russia pay money for posts on an Irish forum as American election results are being counted?

Is it not a lot more likely to be regular posters using their alts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Congrats Donald

Great campaign

How is it over?

There is over 2 million early votes to be counted in Pennsylvania alone.

So how is it over?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,052 ✭✭✭endainoz

Stop it now.

You are embarrassing yourself at this stage.

Look in the mirror. Oh don't bother replying, I won't be seeing it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Trump must be having a nap......

• Registered Users Posts: 29,567 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

CountNjord wrote:
    YouTube and Twitter is going to light up with all the SJW and far left liberal nut jobs having meltdowns.

It 'll be interesting to see what happens if the other side loses!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,307 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Devastating result if Trump wins. I can’t believe it. What IS wrong with so many of the American public? Trump has done nothing for that country, not to mention the mishandling of COVID and his disgusting commments about Joe Biden’s son, who passed away a few years ago. It’s utterly bizarre I fear for how this will affect Ireland now too. Biden seemed like a genuinely good person too. It’s honestly disturbing and unsettling

Wait, what did Trump say about Beau Biden? I know he said some stuff about Hunter, who isn't dead, related to the laptop shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's always the late counts and states that throw things into ambiguity, the Democrats have corruption and voter fraud down to a tee.

Da comrade!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,842 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Devastating result if Trump wins. I can’t believe it. What IS wrong with so many of the American public? Trump has done nothing for that country, not to mention the mishandling of COVID and his disgusting commments about Joe Biden’s son, who passed away a few years ago. It’s utterly bizarre I fear for how this will affect Ireland now too. Biden seemed like a genuinely good person too. It’s honestly disturbing and unsettling

The Democratic party force people to vote Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Congrats Donald

Great campaign

Dems would need to pick someone like Beyonce to beat the Trump brand. American Presidency is just a popularity brand now. Highly amusing.

How is it over?

There is over 2 million early votes to be counted in Pennsylvania alone.

So how is it over?

Oh sorry . It was over yesterday . Biden by a landslide haha

Donald declaring victory soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭SortingYouOut

Why would Russia pay money for posts on an Irish forum as American election results are being counted?

Is it not a lot more likely to be regular posters using their alts?

Jesus, it was clearly a joke. You hardly thought I was serious saying Boards.ie has been infiltrated by the Russians?

Beverly Hills, California

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

screamer wrote: »
    Hopefully this time, when Trump wins a second term, everyone who doesn’t like him will just stop the whinging. I’m so so so fed up of hearing about him every day. We know what he is, so do the Americans, and if they democratically elect him, it’s none of our business really. Everything the rest of the world whinge about, most Americans want, protectionism, keeping out immigrants, bringing big MNCs back to the US and less tax to pay. They’re the ultimate me feiners, and Trump knows how to play to that deep seated value system.

Actually, I agree. Hubs and I quickly tired of people’s Trump obsession about two months into his term. We’d basically outright tell people that we didn’t want to talk him and his current antics.

Danzy wrote: »
    The Democratic party force people to vote Trump.

When will they learn . Pompous celebrities trying to ram votes down people's throats .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Biden seemed like a genuinely good person too. It’s honestly disturbing and unsettling

I've no horse in this race. I just want whoever wins to be best for strangling Covid

But the only disturbing and unsettling thing I've seen online this week was that video of Biden

Americans have, yet again, the choice between two of the worst "politicians" to ever run for the White House. it's baffling how this has happened again 4 years later

• Registered Users Posts: 34,365 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

This is still so hard to call
    Depressing to think Donsld has a chance here though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

The pollsters like the media are compromised. They manipulate figures to suit narratives and boost their favoured candidate or referendum etc...

Their days are over.

+17 in Wisconsin, never forget

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

It's still all to play for.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Oh sorry . It was over yesterday . Biden by a landslide haha

Donald declaring victory soon

Trump in Florida by 10%+ was my favourite, poster claimed it was their job to figure this out and all.......

Can you imagine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

Da comrade!

brSmL0b.gif

Jesus, it was clearly a joke. You hardly thought I was serious saying Boards.ie has been infiltrated by the Russians?

There are plenty here who believe it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Indeed. They really needed to be right this time to retain any credibility. It’ll be interesting to see what they have to say.

The real question, is why did so many people hang on the every word of a glorified bunch of survey takers?

Like they were some special brand of scientists with a super important field of study? :pac:

I've never taken a single survey seriously in my life. And I never took these pollsters serious, for the very same reason. They are not practicing science. They are practicing art or moderately educated guesswork. That's it. (and that's even assuming they are even trying to be honest with their results)

Maybe instead of relying on dodgy polls/surveys, the left should have got out and rolled up their sleeves and actually campaigned properly to get people's votes? Maybe they should have knocked on millions of doors like the Republicans did?

Oh, that's too obvious isn't? Too old school for the so-called clever clogs on the left, who think they're so much smarter than all those silly Trump voters! Egg firmly on face of the Dems and the lefties in general. They've been outsmarted by Trump yet again! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement