Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Hopefully Biden can still win this. Another 4 years of Trump is dangerous and unthinkable

Bidens finished.

Blue wave they said

Landslide they said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

The real question, is why did so many people hang on the every word of a glorified bunch of survey takers?

Like they were some special brand of scientists with a super important field of study? :pac:

I've never taken a single survey seriously in my life. And I never took these pollsters serious, for the very same reason. They are not practicing science. They are practicing art or moderately educated guesswork. That's it. (and that's even assuming they are even trying to be honest with their results)

Maybe instead of relying on dodgy polls/surveys, the left should have got out and rolled up their sleeves and actually campaigned properly to get people's votes? Maybe they should have knocked on millions of doors like the Republicans did?

Oh, that's too obvious isn't? Too old school for the so-called clever clogs on the left, who think they're so much smarter than all those silly Trump voters! Egg firmly on face of the Dems and the lefties in general. They've been outsmarted by Trump yet again! ;)

The reason I personally look at polls is that throughout my life, they’re been right way more than they haven’t. Referenda, general elections etc. Even Brexit was within the margin of error. Really only these last two US elections have been way off.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,097 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

This is Putin territory.

In post Soviet Russia, votes count you.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

A Trump will mean an emboldened Johnson in the UK leading to a major US-UK trade deal which will make Irish agri produce non-competitive in the UK, implications also for US companies in Ireland with fewer if any willing to invest outside America

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

This is the political equivalent of "blow it up ref"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Outrageous. He's a full blown dictator now.

Except the Americans actually wanted this leader to continue. They bring the mockery on themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

nullzero wrote: »
    So the riot talk was hyperbole?

I didn't say he was calling for riots. He is calling for legitimate votes to be discounted and will use the Supreme Court to do it. Ergo, pretty much headed into dangerous territory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭sheeplover55

I wouldn't let a corporate Democrat walk my dog let alone count votes. I do believe any legally cast ballots should be counted of course but I have no faith in the system, media is corrupt and an arm of the Democratic party and so is the polling.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

It's closer to yelling next goal the winner when you're 6 goals down...

Can you send a link? Can't find it.

https://youtu.be/w_Ma8oQLmSM

Sure, no worries!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭Banana Republic 1

So far it doesn’t look to good for Biden, course the mailings could change everything but one now has to call into question America role in the world and how in gods name after everything this past year alone people still believe this con man.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

signostic wrote: »
    A Trump will mean an emboldened Johnson in the UK leading to a major US-UK trade deal which will make Irish agri produce non-competitive in the UK, implications also for US companies in Ireland with fewer if any willing to invest outside America

Yeah but they'll be sticking it to the "Libs" or whatever shtick the cult follows so it'll be grand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Tariffs on EU products entering the uk was going to happen either way.

Biden also wants to bring Us companies home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

Doubt it. What do the UK have to offer the US, or indeed anybody, by entering into a trade deal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Rockbeast2 wrote: »
    The bookies will be out of business next week with all the money going on biden at 2/1 now.

No chance. It's in the bag for Trump now.

He has outsmarted and outmaneuvered all the people calling him an idiot - twice now!

They called it a fluke 4 years ago. It was no fluke, it was skill. He said he could do it back in the 80's. If he ever ran he would win. He's one of those guys, that people consistently underestimate. You pay the price when you dismiss someone like many on the left have done with Trump!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Georgia leaning Biden according to the NYT. Yet Trump says he has won.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Commentator on ABC News reckons Trump will lose.... there’s still hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

he started the speach saying "I knew they were going to do it, didnt I say those dirty democrats would get the lawyers in .... scumbags, so I've decided I am going to get the lawyers in"

ffs - what kind of numskulls cannot see this charlatan for what he is !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

So far it doesn’t look to good for Biden, course the mailings could change everything but one now has to call into question America role in the world and how in gods name after everything this past year alone people still believe this con man.

I think the mail ins will support Trump more than Biden. The cohort who support Trump quietly, too ashamed to admit it, mail in vote, yes I can see that being the way it’ll go.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Wonderful speech by the president. Time for Biden to accept defeat.
    G'wan Trump - take no shíte frpm the corrupt corporate Democrats.
    It's over Trump was speaking live at the white house.

How can it be over when all the votes have not been counted? Surely ye must want him to win legitimately?

The way he was going on, he seems to think if counting continues he will lose?

What would you think of him if he turns out to be a loser who didn't get the votes and failed to "stick it to the libs"?

Or do you want him to go all fascist and ignore the democraric process?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

There's no loser like a sore loser.

The credibility of so many on boards has vanished. And yet they still proffer their predictions!

Lol Maybe next time the polls will work for you.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

No, he just stated he plans to have any further vote counts invalidated through the Supreme Court.

... And he told people they were having their votes stolen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Ha. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Goosebumps listening to that

Lincoln-esque

Will only be fully appreciated after his time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

rosser44 wrote: »
    How can it be over when all the votes have not been counted? Surely ye must want him to win legitimately?

The way he was going on, he seems to think if counting continues he will lose?

What would you think of him if he turns out to be a loser who didn't get the votes and failed to "stick it to the libs"?

Or do you want him to go all fascist and ignore the democraric process?

Vote counting won't stop just because Trump just said so .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Will the deocrats accept the vote this time if Trump wins I wonder?

When you have Chris Christie calling that out as a huge mistake, you know there are issues with what the president just said.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

Goosebumps listening to that

Lincoln-esque

Are you ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Will the deocrats accept the vote this time if Trump wins I wonder?

Trump hasn't accepted the result.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

This is the one thing you have said that I agree with, but for different reasons than you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement