Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Scot_in_Dublin

Allinall wrote: »
    What stock markets?

American ones are closed.

Pre trading US per ABC news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Pre trading US per ABC news.

Which market?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Which market?

Not true . Stocks never better

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I'll cut the Dems some slack here . Even obama wouldn't stand a chance against Donald

Are you in favour of voters being disenfranchised and Trump declaring victory before all votes have been counted?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

John King is finished his shift, he is my new hero...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Are you in favour of voters being disenfranchised and Trump declaring victory before all votes have been counted?

I'm on the fence . Mail in ballots very easy to manipulate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭cmac2009

More lies.

https://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

Which market?

Didn't catch the exact one. Just the correspondent noted a drop after the presidents speech. Will see if I can find something on it to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Still think something big is going to happen .

Donald didn't give that speech for nothing

He knows a big scam is coming from the Dems

This was expected following the analysis of how this would play out

You're right, he didn't give it for nothing.

He gave it because he knows he's going to lose and is desperately trying to cling to power.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭landofthetree

obi604 wrote: »
    I don’t get what’s going on. Some saying trump has more a less won, then trump says it’s a fraud and will go to Supreme Court (which kinda suggests he has lost), then trump says to stop counting, (why would they stop counting)

Trump has won. It's why they have stopped counting in the hope they can "find" more votes for Biden like the MaFia did for Kennedy in 1960.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Your w'an just said they dropped 400pts since Trump's speech.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Biden's got Arizona, that's huge.

He's got more pathways to victory than Trump now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Ficheall wrote: »
    Your w'an just said they dropped 400pts since Trump's speech.

Don’t worry they’ll rebound again. They dropped when he got covid, and like him, recovered in record time!

cmac2009 wrote: »

Lol. Markets move every day of ths week. Same market you are talking about up 554 points yesterday

Which market?

Stock futures indicator. Just rewatched the commentary

Stock futures indicator. Just rewatched the commentary

I presume they mean the Dow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭SeaBreezes

It's over Trump was speaking live at the white house.

Biden won Arizona and has 235 electoral votes to Trumps 213?

Deja Boo wrote: »
    "He demands all voting to stop!" ...why, because King Trump refuses to listen to what people have to say (and not the first time).

Does he even know the polls have been closed for hours on end? He is so out of touch, it's not even :mad: funny!

It's all very simple: The president is seeking to sow doubt about the legitimacy of the election as results start to move away from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭cmac2009

Lol. Markets move every day of ths week. Same market you are talking about up 554 points yesterday

Are you following the conversation? He stated markets are down after Trump speech. We're not on about yesterday..lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭irishguy1983

Biden's got Arizona, that's huge.

He's got more pathways to victory than Trump now.

I am following it on google...Seems like Trump is going to win the last few states relatively easily...

Hope I am getting right information/not misreading...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭hynesie08

"He demands all voting to stop!" ...why, because King Trump refuses to listen to what people have to say (and not the first time).

Does he even know the polls have been closed for hours on end? He is so out of touch, it's not even :mad: funny!

Not all, he wants it to continue in the State he's losing in....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Trump has won. It's why they have stopped counting in the hope they can "find" more votes for Biden like the MaFia did for Kennedy in 1960.
    This is how it always happens, lots of votes counted the next day. Why do you believe this year should be any different?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭7aubzxk43m2sni

I don't know how everyone here seems so confident (for either side), it seems scarily close to me. The fact that the bookies have Biden at 9/5 isn't inspiring any confidence. To the extent that I care about this election, I'm pretty nervous about the outcome

I presume they mean the Dow.

Seems so, not huge into the old stocks. Just watching what they are saying at the moment. Apologies for not being clear.

It's all very simple: The president is seeking to sow doubt about the legitimacy of the election as results start to move away from him.

With Arizona going for Biden, that's looking more like what's happening now. Trump is ahead in several other states who haven't counted their full votes yet, but those uncounted votes look like they're going to be in favour of Biden.

cmac2009 wrote: »
    Are you following the conversation? He stated markets are down after Trump speech. We're not on about yesterday..lol

My point is it's not a big deal. It's not even a small deal. It's a nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Hurrache

I would not be all surprised if Trump caravans organise and now go to count centres and burn the uncounted votes now.

In fact I'm going to claim it's happening at the moment as so many posters with little connection to reality have a free for all anyway the last 24 hours. The count centres are on fire according to reports.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

You're right, he didn't give it for nothing.

He gave it because he knows he's going to lose and is desperately trying to cling to power.

Atlanta will swing Georgia and Philly will swing Pennsylvania.

They saw this coming a mile off, so started the fraud bollox early and got a 3yr judge onto the sc last week.

I don't know how everyone here seems so confident (for either side), it seems scarily close to me. The fact that the bookies have Biden at 9/5 isn't inspiring any confidence. To the extent that I care about this election, I'm pretty nervous about the outcome

The only people here that are confident are the new account re-regs and alt accounts who are trolling for Trump.

• Advertisement

Seems so, not huge into the old stocks. Just watching what they are saying at the moment. Apologies for not being clear.

I didn't mean to come across as rude if I did. I just didn't see the news. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement