Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,525 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Biden has it won, he's got Wisconsin and only needs Georgia or North Carolina - not even Pennslyvania ...

It's done.

It is not done until it is done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

15 minutes ago 'Trump has it, it's done'. Now Biden only need's bla bla bla it's done. Give it a rest with the expert prediction's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Omackeral wrote: »
    Will be interesting to go back and read how many times people have posted ''that's it, it's over, done'' and have had the other side say exactly the same. I might actually tot it up.

Ridiculous carry on from people. None of us have a clue where it's going to go. People just trying to convince themselves they are more clever than the rest of us.

If I ran on the ticket that I wanted to lynch British people outside your house every Tuesday, and also that I'll give you a Harvey Norman voucher once a year, and you voted for me, nobody has to let you off the hook for the sake of the Harvey Norman voucher.

Who you vote for, who you are willing to vote for, is an extension of what you believe in or consider acceptable. That's the point.

I'm sorry?!

Which of Trumps policies are you comparing to lynching British people or do you concede that it is a wildly false equivalence?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭shmeee

No there not.

Trump 8/11
    Biden 11/10

But Trump was 1/3 about an hour ago before the Wisconsin news. So what looked very giid for Trump is not looking so good on the betting markets now.

They were! The market is changing by the second, don't be getting down their throat over it.

• Advertisement

It was 10/11 for both for about ten minutes.

And again now.

5oa9HCc.png

It's not ignorant or prejudiced, the bloke is up there saying it to us and them and that's his public views, and they are lapping it up and voting for him!

What homophobic or racist views are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

Akesh wrote: »
    There seems to be a narrative that mail in ballots will all be for Biden. I suspect, like most of the polls and polls analysis, that it is nothing more than wishful thinking.

If anything, Florida shows the 'safe Biden vote' can't be relied on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭elefant

This is the most American thing ever. The greatest show on earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

It's not ignorant or prejudiced, the bloke is up there saying it to us and them and that's his public views, and they are lapping it up and voting for him!

I think you're off on a flight of fancy at this stage. A sit down might be beneficial.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭KilOit

15 minutes ago 'Trump has it, it's done'. Now Biden only need's bla bla bla it's done. Give it a rest with the expert prediction's

Trump supporters were calling it a win ages back. Most biden supporters are just saying wait for all the votes to be counted

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

pjohnson wrote: »
    Thats where DonDon Jnr can shine. Almost certainly be another Trump.

I'm fairly certain he's already a Trump; not a chance with this lad. If you think Hunter had skeletons in his closet...

DeanAustin wrote: »
    He's 700k behind though with 1.4m mail in votes. They'd have to break 1.1m in favour of Biden to catch Trump. That's 80% - 20%. Has he been winning the mail in votes by that much because it seems a tall order.

I thought it was 2.2m mail in votes for PA? With 1.4 being Dem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

There is very little liquidity in the betting market, hence the odds flip-flopping so quickly and often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

If you align yourself to a racist, homophobe, etc. don't be surprised or offended when you're called the same.

The far left better start reassessing their position on Islam.

drunkmonkey WAKE UP!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I'm fairly certain he's already a Trump; not a chance with this lad. If you think Hunter had skeletons in his closet...

I thought it was 2.2m mail in votes for PA? With 1.4 being Dem.

BBC reporting "1.4m left to count".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Definately Biden looking a lot better now this last half hour. Trump odds drifting.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

elefant wrote: »

It's like the Superbowl for political nerds!

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭2lazytogetup

namloc1980 wrote: »
    If Biden pulls it off but the Republicans hold the Senate (looks likely) there'll be absolutely nothing done for the next 4 years, which is probably no bad thing.

EDIT: except the Senate will run a load of committees investigating Biden and Democrats in the House will do the same investigating Trump.

hahaha, like kids, with that childish behaviour.

instead of brexit, there should be floridexit, or californiexit. they leave the united states and set up their own entity.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Biden has it :(

Far too early for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,525 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

And again now.

5oa9HCc.png

What a rollercoaster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Liberals in meltdown
    They are usually not very liberal

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Unless Green Bay has a large Cuban-American population, Biden should be favourite for Wisconsin. That lead in Penn looks very big to overcome, but Michigan & Georgia look more realistic with big urban votes still outstanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

It's been like this since about 5 this morning if not longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cave_dweller

Biden will win it for sure. All of the remaining states have early votes in play, which heavily favors Biden. If you wanted to have a fun time you should have stayed up, from about 1am till 4am everything went Trump's way. All of the big swing states looked to be heading to Trump. Arizona changed it all. By taking that, Biden had a path to victory as Wisconsin and Michigan were expected to go Biden also.

Trump was expected to win on this thread most of the night, which was unbelievably early to call it and a mistake. A lot of people gloated about Trump winning yet again and for sure the polls are wrong. Must admit it is quite nice seeing Trump fans really annoyed watching Biden's votes rise and pick up the last few states. All of this nonsense about voter fraud, delayed counting etc is just that: a nonsense. There is literally no data whatsoever to back this up and simply comes from Trump being a sore loser.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Ridiculous carry on from people. None of us have a clue where it's going to go. People just trying to convince themselves they are more clever than the rest of us.

Nope. I've said all along the president would get re-elected. For weeks we've had posters on here listening to the likes of CNN and RTÉ like nodding dogs talking about blue waves and landslide Biden wins despite it being obvious Trump had the superior ground game and energy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

First major test incoming for Amy Coney Barrett.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

elefant wrote: »

Glad I’m off work today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Soups123

This is like a more serious version of transfer deadline day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

There is going to be a punch up on CNN.

Need to bring on some subs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement