Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    First major test incoming for Amy Coney Barrett.

I thought I heard she would recuse herself if it came to a Supreme Court ruling?

Lol at the guy in CNN responding to "I don't think Trump was ever ahead in any poll in this area" and he says "certainly not in any poll CNN would allow on air or online." Such a response.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    The far left better start reassessing their position on Islam.

Racism, homophobia and misogyny are only problematic when non Muslims are engaged in them. We have to respect those aspects of Islamic culture and embrace them.

It isn't cognitive dissonance, honest.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Now Trump favourite again , what happened ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭perrito caliente

Don Jnr. could potentially serve two terms too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,972 ✭✭✭Soups123

I’m not a follower of it all but loving every drama. My thought is Trump feels like he’s going to lose it with his statement earlier. Bookies starting to move off him now too so maybe he saw this coming

Great to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 17,099 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Soups123 wrote: »
    This is like a more serious version of transfer deadline day

Will reporters be slapped in the face with dildos?

That's the real question on everyone's lips now.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Nope. I've said all along the president would get re-elected. For weeks we've had posters on here listening to the likes of CNN and RTÉ like nodding dogs talking about blue waves and landslide Biden wins despite it being obvious Trump had the superior ground game and energy.

Thing is, at this point, no one knows who will win. Saying "it's done" is ridiculous because nobody knows.

If Trump wins, you can claim a bit of credit. But claiming Trump or Biden has won at this point is just people trying to convince themselves that they are some sort of expert.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

What’s the most politically neutral tv station?

Is there even such a thing?

Watching cnbc here and it feels very blue

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    First major test incoming for Amy Coney Barrett.

She's really an irrelevance; its Gorsuch who will be the key. If he sides with the 4 lib SCOTUS's its over.

It should never even get to the SC though; I mean whats the case?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,533 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

TomSweeney wrote: »
    Now Trump favourite again , what happened ?

Scariest-Roller-Coasters-in-the-world.jpg

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

Trump gone favourite again. For another few minutes anyway

****ing hell. I just want it over at this stage. People from both sides of the fence are fit to murder each other on an Irish discussion board. I can only imagine what the tension is like on the streets of America

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Trump's lead now in Michigan is slowly coming down - was 220k half an hour ago now down to 205k with 600k or so votes in Detroit to be counted. Going to be close.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Thing is, at this point, no one knows who will win. Saying "it's done" is ridiculous because nobody knows.

If Trump wins, you can claim a bit of credit. But claiming Trump or Biden has won at this point is just people trying to convince themselves that they are some sort of expert.

If you don't like it don't read it. Posters are naturally excited and so what if predictions are being made and changing by the minute?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Trump obviously saw this late swing coming (or at least was advised) hence his earlier Supreme Court threat.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    She's really an irrelevance; its Gorsuch who will be the key. If he sides with the 4 lib SCOTUS's its over.

It should never even get to the SC though; I mean whats the case?

I think the prevalence and scale of the mail-in voting always left it open for being decided in the courts.

It's mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,227 ✭✭✭threeball

Regardless of if Biden manages to pull through this election has proven once and for all that Americans in general are idiots. How anyone let alone almost 50% of 140m odd people could think that Trump is fit to hold any office is unfathomable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

threeball wrote: »
    Regardless of if Biden manages to pull through this election has proven once and for all that Americans in general are idiots. How anyone let alone almost 50% of 140m odd people could think that Trump is fit to hold any office is unfathomable.

I say the same but swap the candidates around. People have different opinions

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

DeanAustin wrote: »

The difference is that, Supreme Court aside, Trump is running out of ways to win, now that Biden seems to have bedded down in Wisconsin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

I'd argue the 50% that may vote for Biden are idiots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

This is very Orwellian, I love it..
    The greatest show on earth :)

I'd argue the 50% that may vote for Biden are idiots.

Well go ahead then, lay out your argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭forumdedum

This

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

omega man wrote: »
    Trump obviously saw this late swing coming (or at least was advised) hence his earlier Supreme Court threat.

The Supreme Court already ruled that the absentee votes in Pennsylvania received after election day should be counted. Trump is running out of room to maneuver.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

U want to look at Biden without a script and hear what he comes out with ... he makes trump appear intelligent . It’s scary to think these two old fools were the only options for America .

He will never beat Obama's record of deportations or drone bombings.

Huh? He beat Obama's drone strike 'record' over his 8 years within the first two years in office, then pulled the plug on the executive order which made reporting of them mandatory.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The Supreme Court already ruled that the absentee votes in Pennsylvania received after election day should be counted. Trump is running out of room to maneuver.

I agree but he was really addressing his base I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Don Jnr. could potentially serve two terms too.

It could end up like Ireland where families claim unofficial ownership of a Dáil seat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,879 ✭✭✭signostic

Paddy Power Trump 10/11 Biden 10/11 They has Trump at 1/7 a few hours ago!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement