Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

froog wrote: »
    worth repeating: florida absolutely essential for trump, absolutely not essential for biden.

Worth repeating it's a swing state though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Astead Herndon, in Milwaukee 2m ago

Democratic officials in Milwaukee are adjusting their expectations. In-person turnout in Milwaukee has not met the biggest expectations, although it looks improved from 2016.

Is this why Trump "barnstormed" rural America in the last two weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

So what am I missing about Indiana being called already when the count is so low?

kowloon wrote: »
    So what am I missing about Indiana being called already when the count is so low?

Cue tip

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Ironic that Cubans flee oppression and drag Florida backward.

• Advertisement

Ah cmon kermit you know all about dog whistles!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Its a credit to Trump that he's competitive at all when you consider the partisan reporting. Predictions of 400+ for Biden seem wild.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Danno wrote: »
    NYT: Nate Cohn, in New York 5m ago

Trump is doing way better than '16 in Hispanic and Cuban areas, and better in Black areas. Biden is doing better in older, white areas, but not by as much.

What a failure of the Democrats yet again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

worth repeating: florida absolutely essential for trump, absolutely not essential for biden.

Not really.

More important perhaps, but not essential.

But it's great to have in the bag. Biden would have been desperate to snatch it no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

You can repeat it all the ****ing times you want, who are you to say this to us? :confused: I'm not sure why you're saying this.

have you read anything about this election the last few weeks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

What a failure of the Democrats yet again.

The only thing they seemed to offer was "we're not as bad as the other guy".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

keano_afc wrote: »
    Its a credit to Trump that he's competitive at all when you consider the partisan reporting. Predictions of 400+ for Biden seem wild.

That was always just obvious propaganda, 400 - who would believe that ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Qiaonasen

I wish Biden would win Florida so I could go to bed. But want Trump to win to so I can keep watching.

That's not how they see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,084 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Trump will win Florida. They still have today's votes to go through. Republicans had a healthy turnout today as it is, better than expected.

https://twitter.com/umichvoter99/status/1323745241107734530

Well what i am looking at puts Biden ahead by about 0.6%

• Registered Users Posts: 38,479 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

will all the celebs who said they will leave the States if Trump is re elected, keep there word ??? Will they ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Trump can still lose Florida, if his vote tally drops in the rural areas compared to 2016. Very close to the 80 percent reported mark, so Trump needs that momentum to start soon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,501 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

https://twitter.com/ryanmatsumoto1/status/1323788527709036545

Although we would want to start seeing Trump pulling ahead from here on in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

High percent chance of Trump winning Florida, It will be interesting to see what happens from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

have you read anything about this election the last few weeks?

If people know it already they know it, if they don't they don't. No need for you and other posters to keep loudmouthing this **** dude, you already said it.

I've read lots of different things, some say Florida is necessary others don't think so. They're always talking about different paths to victory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,336 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Scuse my stupidity, but why is Virginia being called for Biden given what looks liken fairly low vote count overall, and a big lead for Trump. Yet the map has it confirmed blue and the electoral votes counted for Biden.

It's small fry in the grand scheme, but I'm just curious.

531674.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭rosser44

Rick Santorum having his feet held to the fire on CNN in relation to Trumps comments on cheating through mail in votes

PTH2009 wrote: »
    will all the celebs who said they will leave the States if Trump is re elected, keep there word ??? Will they ****

Same crap in 2016 and America is just as screwed up then as it is now. Another 4 years of Trump won't change that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Black Hawk Down

Cubans don't like being gaslighted by the lying media!

They're a shrewd bunch.

Just look at UFC fighter Jorge Masvidal. Voting Trump, even though he's getting tonnes of abuse for it. Doesn't give in to bullies on the left. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,761 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Florida is done for Biden. Pan handle still to come.

Might as well call it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

If people know it already they know it, if they don't they don't. No need for you and other posters to keep loudmouthing this **** dude, you already said it.

I've read lots of different things, some say Florida is necessary others don't think so. They're always talking about different paths to victory.

jesus christ calm down.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,479 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Cue tip

Do you mean Q-tip? Still unhelpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

PTH2009 wrote: »

Celebrity Forum ---->

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

Even if the Don doesn’t repeat it’s been a phenomenal performance considering the polls and litany of people against him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

florida now on betting trump 1110 bide n 6 1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement