Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,666 ✭✭✭✭Leroy42

walshb wrote: »
    Who’s favorite now to win?

Just looking at the remaining states, Trump holds pretty bid leads in the ones that he is ahead, whilst Biden has pretty marginal leads in Nevada, Mich, and Wisconsin.

It won't take much for Trump to win any one of those, which would mean he would win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭quokula

cnocbui wrote: »
    The BBC have been boosting anthropogenic climate change to the point of indoctrination and actively denouncing the opposing view for a decade, and it's not even subtle. The regulation doesn't appear to be working.

The fact that they're reporting facts and not giving science deniers equal airtime is an example of the regulations working. Although they actually only started doing this recently, as of a couple of years ago they were still putting one crackpot on alongside every expert for "balance".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Every awful news network in America right now
    And over this direction too

531719.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Michigan has just narrowed dramatically

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mailed in ballots after the day of the election? How does that work

Ballots cast and mailed before the end of polling but not yet delivered. The date-time stamp on the envelope will give all the information required to tell if its valid. Ever sent a received a Cgrustmas card you posted before Christmas but arrive till a few days later?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭cmac2009

biden 1.57
    trump 2.38

so biden

Biden was 2/1 earlier. What have I missed the in the last two hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    He has picked up some votes having appeared on 12 state ballots.

Not one to be deterred, he has just launched Kanye 2024.

Yessssss.

Thats whats been missing. A genuine even wilder card to throw the lion amongst the fishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

It really is brilliant. I could give a hoot either way but to see how much Irish people have invested in this election is bewildering.

Half of me wants Trump to win to piss off the looney left pc brigade, the other half doesn't want to see Trumps mug and listen to his gibberish and bad grammar for another 4 years. But yeah, highly entertaining stuff altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Michigan right down to a 60K trump lead.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

cmac2009 wrote: »

no idea. when i went to bed at about 3am trump was 1.3!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Leroy42 wrote: »
    Just looking at the remaining states, Trump holds pretty bid leads in the ones that he is ahead, whilst Biden has pretty marginal leads in Nevada, Mich, and Wisconsin.

It won't take much for Trump to win any one of those, which would mean he would win.

Biden has essentially won Nevada as all that's left to count there are mail in ballots which have been favouring him across the country. Biden was over 200k votes behind in both Wisconsin and Michigan a few hours ago. He now leads in Wisconsin (narrowly) and is only 67k behind in Michigan. The momentum has swung massively in the last couple of hours as the urban mail in votes are counted.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Earleybird

Betting is for mugs.

So is talking utter nonsense, but you don't let that stop you.

does that mean we cant say whites?

I think the correct term is "racists"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

does that mean we cant say whites?

The 1920's just called and wants it's terminology back from you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭ebbsy

omega man wrote: »
    Michigan right down to a 60K trump lead.

Can he hold on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,774 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

I actually think there will be more trouble if Trump than if Biden wins,

The left grow up getting trophies for taking part and it makes taking a loss a lot harder,

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Black people is the correct term, blacks is a pejorative term. I ain't a a PC snowflake by any means but using blacks is not acceptable in this day and age outside of racist circles.

I guarantee you that within 5 years, black people will be considered a pejorative and will be considered unacceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

atr2002 wrote: »
    Hopefully Biden remembers that Detroit and Philly won him this election and he pumps badly needed development cash into the them.

I want to see him have the inauguration in the carpark at Hardcore Pawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

ebbsy wrote: »
    Can he hold on ?
    From the CNN analysis just now it looks like Democrats have a lot more Michigan votes likely to come in shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

States where Trump is leading have stopped counting it seems ... wtf ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Can he hold on ?

Seems to be Detroit mail ballots coming in. It’s generally a Democrat area.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Can he hold on ?

Not with those tiny hands

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

I'm not really encouraged by Biden's mental capacity to remember things. I fear if he wins he will open up his inauguration speech by saying something like ' I'm so proud to be the new president of the united counties of west Dorchester'.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

Can he hold on ?

Alot more mail in ballots results to come in which have been favouring Biden so Michigan looks good for Biden

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

The 1920's just called and wants it's terminology back from you.

genuinely asking here. saying blacks/whites is considered pejorative terms these days?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

cmac2009 wrote: »

biden going ahead in wisconsin

Biden clawing back in georgia (trump up 100k but 376k still left to be counted)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

cnocbui wrote: »
    I guarantee you that within 5 years, black people will be considered a pejorative and will be considered unacceptable.

So you are being pre-emptively annoyed at a hypothetical situation that you just made up in your mind?

Strange thought process.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Very prescient stuff from Bernie Sanders.
    He nailed it, awesome.

Can he hold on ?

Doubtful - there's c.350k votes to be counted in Detroit. They will heavily break for Biden by around 2:1. It looks like Biden is well on the way to winning Michigan at this stage.

• Advertisement

I'm not really encouraged by Biden's mental capacity to remember things. I fear if he wins he will open up his inauguration speech by saying something like ' I'm so proud to be the new president of the united counties of west Dorchester'.

Hilarious :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement