Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

ebbsy wrote: »
    Can he hold on ?

At his age, I doubt his bladder is up to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

Not the guy you quoted, but I got him at the same odds

531721.png

Nice work.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Trump put up a much better fight than everyone thought but looks like he will lose now

The flip flopping every hour has been just awful.

And we can blame Florida. Miami-Dade really made a hames of a lot of early night plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,017 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

to be fair theres 31 electoral votes waiting for him from Georgia and North Carolina, they're just about finished counting but haven't declared for some reason.
    Similarly Joe waiting on Alaska, Wisconsin and Nevada.

this all comes down to MI and PA which we might not see for days.
    If Trump gets all the states hes tagged as leading in, and biden gets all the states he's tagged as leading in (by the middle of the road AP) then Trump takes the election.

Trump is waiting on NC,GA,PA,MI to declare.

Biden on NV and WI

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Baggly wrote: »
    Note to self; have better timing.

Not angry, just disappointed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

to be fair theres 31 electoral votes waiting for him from Georgia and North Carolina, they're just about finished counting but haven't declared for some reason.
    Similarly Joe waiting on Alaska, Wisconsin and Nevada.

this all comes down to MI and PA which we might not see for days.

There's still a lot of votes to count mainly in Atlanta.

I'm surprised grown adults would watch that rubbish.

?
    Hardly suitable for kids!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Enquiring wrote: »
    Screenshot?

Why would you ask someone got a screenshot of a bet?

Only reason could be you don't believe them. I guess that also means if someone says it's raining outside you say"pics?" :pac:

The flip flopping every hour has been just awful.

And we can blame Florida. Miami-Dade really made a hames of a lot of early night plans.
    The hispanic turnout from trump, an increase vs '16, was a pleasant surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Joe Biden's campaign last 6 hours summarised.

DefensiveDistortedFirebelliedtoad-max-1mb.gif

America and Biden hanging on.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Your bet.

Screenshot-5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

It can't possibly have passed you by that calling people "blacks" is not really legit, so what exactly is your point?

Wait. What?? What's the pc term then? I always use black. "Coloured" was always the racist term when I was growing up and African-American only makes sense if someone is American which one can't assume even if they live in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Halenvaneddie

It’s not over by a long way, reckon we will still be watching at tea time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭440Hertz

The markets aren’t liking the instability element that’s being caused by his ludicrous statements on legal action and accusations of fraudulent processes & so on.

Seems a lot of people are predicting a total mess between now and January as he’s not going to just accept defeat, no matter how emphatic and conclusive it might be as things become clear over the next few days.

Short of a Biden landslide, I think this was always going to be a total mess.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Ol' Trump allegedly didn't. Did anyone else hear the alleged pseudoephedrine sniffles he had during his speech this morning?

That's probably to hide that he realy has got SARS-2 this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

440Hertz wrote: »
    The markets aren’t liking the instability element that’s being caused by his ludicrous statements on legal action and accusations of fraudulent processes & so on.

Seems a lot of people are predicting a total mess between now and January as he’s not going to just accept defeat, no matter how emphatic and conclusive it might be as things become clear over the next few days.

If there's one thing the markets hate, it's uncertainty.

ShooterSF wrote: »
    Wait. What?? What's the pc term then? I always use black. "Coloured" was always the racist term when I was growing up and African-American only makes sense if someone is American which one can't assume even if they live in America.
    Blacks is the correct term.
    Colored is perjorative.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

namloc1980 wrote: »
    There's still a lot of votes to count mainly in Atlanta.

10-20% still to count around atlanta, hundreds of thousands of votes, and its 80/20 biden in that area, same as detroit in Mi

Why would you ask someone got a screenshot of a bet?

Only reason could be you don't believe them. I guess that also means if someone says it's raining outside you say"pics?" :pac:

No, I wanted to see the odds, I only got Biden at 7/4. Put a grand on it.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,656 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

biden was as far out as 2/1 this morning

• Advertisement

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Screenshot-5.jpg

France for the world cup? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

this is broward County all over again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Wisconsin lead for Biden now 20k
    Michigan lead for Trump down to 58k

I'd take your money off the table if you backed Trump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

Even if Biden pulls off a miracle here with mail in votes and get's it past the supreme court he'll be a lame duck president from day one. The utter embarrassment of only squeaking past Trump despite having more money to campaign with, big media on his side, social media on his side, Hollywood on his side, Trump's handling of the coronavirus crisis on his side etc... etc... and still only getting in by a hair is frankly pathetic.

A disaster for the Democrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ELM327 wrote: »
    If Trump gets all the states hes tagged as leading in, and biden gets all the states he's tagged as leading in (by the middle of the road AP) then Trump takes the election.

Trump is waiting on NC,GA,PA,MI to declare.

Biden on NV and WI

if you look at Nevada though theres very little in it and the counties still counting all are red as hell. Possible it flips red at the last moment shafting Biden.

sydthebeat wrote: »
    biden was as far out as 2/1 this morning

Yeah, I missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,773 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Isn't this exactly how it was predicted to play out. Trump would be ahead and ask to call it but Biden would come back into it when the mail ins were counted.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Enquiring wrote:
    Did you put up a screenshot showing how much you bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,883 ✭✭✭✭Penn

if you look at Nevada though theres very little in it and the counties still counting all are red as hell.

Clark County (which includes Las Vegas) is the biggest county still counting and is typically very Dem-leaning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

It can't possibly have passed you by that calling people "blacks" is not really legit, so what exactly is your point?

This is absolute nonsense. They have a movement literally called "BLACK lives matter" What in gods name are you on about??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement