Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

DeanAustin wrote: »
    Anyone else supposed to be working and getting f**k all done?

This is tremendous entertainment. Like peak WWF. Just waiting for Trump to hit Biden with a steel chair as he's about to claim victory.

I went to bed at 4 thinking Biden was done, got up to get kids to school and thought CNN were kind of clutching at straws. Went back to bed and just up and now Biden is favourite with bookies and CNNs logic is actually adding up.

This has been a remarkable election, box office regardless of your preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Yeah, but come on if he does that he'll be disqualified if the referee sees it.

Referee will either be knocked out in an accidental collision or Ivanka will distract him by showing a bit of flesh. You think the Premiership refereeing is bad...WWF is absolutely atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Enquiring wrote: »
    My point here has been made, thank you.

If you didn't put up a screenshot after asking others to do so that makes you a hypocrite and most likely a liar.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

whats a run off?

Two highest placed candidates from the election go head to head as neither achieved over 50%.

Similar to what France does for their presidential elections.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

This is tremendous entertainment. Like peak WWF. Just waiting for Trump to hit Biden with a steel chair as he's about to claim victory.

Yup, this is my World Cup / all Ireland etc... love the US sh*tshow every 4 years.

stacking up the numbers, Biden absolutely needs PA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

eagle eye wrote: »
    If you didn't put up a screenshot after asking others to do so that makes you a hypocrite and most likely a liar.

You're reinforcing my point for me. I think it may have gone over your head though.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,883 ✭✭✭✭Penn

8k votes in it so far, clark and washoe are only slightly ahead for Dems , they could be drowned by all the smaller ones together going red with those kind of margins. Its not very likely but NV is still on the table.

I agree NV is still on the table, I was just responding to your point that all the counties left were red as hell. Clark County, the biggest county, is typically and currently blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Referee will either be knocked out in an accidental collision or Ivanka will distract him by showing a bit of flesh. You think the Premiership refereeing is bad...WWF is absolutely atrocious.

better have earl hebner come in and save the day

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

namloc1980 wrote: »
    The only votes left to count in Nevada are mail-in votes. All in person is done. Unless those mail-ins buck the national trend then it's Bidens.

They are really grasping at straws on this one. It's like the ball is circling the inside of the net ring and they are saying it will flip out by some mirracle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭WhiteMemento9

IMG-20201104-WA0002.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Yup, this is my World Cup / all Ireland etc... love the US sh*tshow every 4 years.

stacking up the numbers, Biden absolutely needs PA

Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada will do it for him, no?

Penn wrote: »
    I agree NV is still on the table, I was just responding to your point that all the counties left were red as hell. Clark County, the biggest county, is typically and currently blue.

Clark has 72% of voters though.

It'll be tight, but Biden should take it.

Two highest placed candidates from the election go head to head as neither achieved over 50%.

Similar to what France does for their presidential elections.

is there not 2 seats available though? as in the 2 highest get the 2 seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Wayne County (Detroit) in Michigan only 55% reporting - and so far has been overwhelmingly for Biden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 477 ✭✭AlphaDelta1

hmmm wrote: »
    CNN analysis would suggest Biden is likely to increase his lead in Wisconsin & there is nowhere Trump is likely to make it back.

CNN "analysis" had Biden winning in a landslide only two short days ago. Think i'll go with something a bit more balanced tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭cmac2009

Aren't you the fella with the bet on Trump? You cash out?

You expect an honest response from a gambler! Of course he has cashed out, and now he's gone all in on Biden :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Why are people posting screenshots of bets with PP?!? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭endainoz

I can't see Nevada leaning for lockdown, I think Trump might scrape it.

How's the cash out looking now

I asked you a simple question and you've not answered. I'll ask.agsin.
    Did you put up a screenshot of the 1000 euro you claimed you placed on Joe Biden?
    A simple yes or no will suffice.

Please stop dragging this thread off topic. You missed the point, that's ok, move on, please.

biden into 1.33

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,582 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Please stop dragging this thread off topic. You missed the point, that's ok, move on, please.

Missed what point?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Down to 36k in Michigan

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

IMG-20201104-WA0002.jpg

This would be Kanyes time to shine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Biden into 1/3 now. That's the shortest price he has ever been. Trump is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Take the screenshot bet stuff to PM folks.

Missed what point?

I'm not dragging this thread further off topic to explain something simple to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,223 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada will do it for him, no?

Yea that's 270 but he needs all 3...

Dante7 wrote: »
    Biden into 1/3 now. That's the shortest price he has ever been. Trump is gone.

you would think so alright. i'm gonna defer to people to have a better idea of whats going on though :P

is there not 2 seats available though? as in the 2 highest get the 2 seats.

No. It was a special election. Only one seat up for grabs.

Loeffler was co-opted by the Governor to take Johnny Isakson's (stepped down in December 19) seat until a special election could take place.

The winner takes their seat immediately as part of the current senate, though, with the run off, that will be in January anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

ABC had a poll out last week that had Biden winning Wisconsin by 17 points. Opps

I wonder is this kind of finding specific to elections involving Trump. I'm not aware that opinion polls have been this catastrophically wrong for other elections and other countries in recent times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement