Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Only 13k in it now in Michigan. Once that goes blue Biden has 270 assuming not further changes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,480 ✭✭✭francois

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭reforger

Re polls the problem with polls seems to be high-quality national polls vs low-quality state polls. Pollsters should look carefully at the Ann Seltzer Iowa poll and its methodology.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

Imagine if Donald J Trump lost to Joe. How would he live it down? How could his supporters come to terms with it?

How can the worst Democratic presidential nominee in a generation or two, if not ever, be even close to unseating a Republican incumbent? It's truly amazing that the Democrats have managed to get it this close with a near 80 year old who can barely know what day of the week it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

A black person/people is correct, blacks is racist
    People of Colour is preferred

This!

Kinda sick of this conversation but just wanted to make the point that no surprise that it is Trump supporters here with little subtlety of thought in contrast with you post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Ekerot

pjohnson wrote: »
    This would be Kanyes time to shine.

It's really weird watching that episode Trump had with the WWE at Wrestlemania in retrospect.
    I don't think anyone expected the man giving Vince McMahon a clothesline 10 years later would be president of the New World

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Kenosha reported in WI and Biden extends lead there

Squeaky bum time and PA still have to count votes that won't be received until Friday

I think thats it done now lads. Can't see any way for Trump to claw back.

It's been emotional. Play nice and try to keep it civil with the gloating.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I wonder is this kind of finding specific to elections involving Trump. I'm not aware that opinion polls have been this catastrophically wrong for other elections and other countries in recent times.

think brexit had it a good bit off as well. vaguely remember there were decent odds available

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Wisconsin Biden +20k now.

• Advertisement

Yea that's 270 but he needs all 3...

Biden has essentially won Nevada, he's ahead in Wisconsin and is now just 13k behind in Michigan (Trump was over 200k ahead 2 hours ago). Some turnaround!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

CNN "analysis" had Biden winning in a landslide only two short days ago. Think i'll go with something a bit more balanced tbh.

They're literally analysing the numbers as they come in, what's more balanced than that? Think you need to forget about what happened two days ago or last week and focus on the facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,720 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

It’s Bidens to lose

• Registered Users Posts: 33,883 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Biden up 20k+ in Wisconsin

Trump's lead in Michigan down to less than 20k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Ekerot wrote: »
    I don't think anyone expected the man giving Vince McMahon a clothesline 10 years later would be president of the New World

Haha that’s literally the craziest and scariest sentence I’ve ever seen posted on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Last time trump lost the popular vote and got elected, this time he's going to lose the popular vote and electoral college, he'll cry like a little boy and say you cant count after i say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,597 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Biden has essentially won Nevada, he's ahead in Wisconsin and is now just 13k behind in Michigan (Trump was over 200k ahead 2 hours ago). Some turnaround!

Sadly Its things like this that will have Trump running to the SCC to try get the results overturned.

Yea that's 270 but he needs all 3...

He still has a decent shot at Georgia too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

What a fantastic turn around!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,880 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Lads, it's nearly over now. One candidate has finally conceded defeat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Sadly Its things like this that will have Trump running to the SCC to try get the results overturned.
    He'll be like Jim Carey in Liar Liar. You can't get votes over-turned just because it's devastating to your election hopes.

was it you?

eeepaulo wrote: »
    Last time trump lost the popular vote and got elected, this time he's going to lose the popular vote and electoral college, he'll cry like a little boy and say you cant count after i say so.

He is already crying about going to his Mammy(Supreme Court) and telling on those bold Democrats when the election is still in the balance.

Emotionally he hasn't passed the toddler stage.

I can't see the Supreme Court entertaining it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

think brexit had it a good bit off as well. vaguely remember there were decent odds available

It wasn't. It was all within the margin of error.

was it you?

Could it come down to Kayne's transfers? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

Imagine if Donald J Trump lost to Joe. How would he live it down? How could his supporters come to terms with it?

They'd blame it on the impact of the 'Chinese virus', not without some justification.
    How can the worst Democratic presidential nominee in a generation or two, if not ever, be even close to unseating a Republican incumbent?

I'd argue that while he isn't great, he is not as bad as Hilary. He is less divisive. People don't have very strong feeling about Biden, one way or the other. While I'd prefer Sanders being on the ticket, I have to admit that Sanders would have a lot more detractors.

It wasn't. It was all within the margin of error.

false memory so

• Advertisement

Could it come down to Kayne's transfers? :pac:

US doesn't do transfers.

I just hope the bollix didn't steal any votes from me

If I don't win, it'll be Kanye's fault

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement