Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

2,000 vote gap in Michigan - get the blue marker out!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Trump is gone unless he has a miracle in Nevada.
    That sounds like one of those christian movies Mike Pence would be mad into.

Looking good for Biden but not over yet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

suppose the republicans are praying now they win the house so they can impeach biden

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Sadly Its things like this that will have Trump running to the SCC to try get the results overturned.

And ask them what ? Don't count legitimate votes ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

false memory so

People have consistently ignored the MOE when it comes to races like this. Same in 2016.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,223 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

hmmm wrote: »

Where you seeing this...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Biden has essentially won Nevada, he's ahead in Wisconsin and is now just 13k behind in Michigan (Trump was over 200k ahead 2 hours ago). Some turnaround!

To keep the wrestling analogies going, he's basically doing this now.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 33,883 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Where are you seeing that? CNN still has it approx 26000

suppose the republicans are praying now they win the house so they can impeach biden

They won't win the house

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭holdyerhorses

They'd blame it on the impact of the 'Chinese virus', not without some justification.

I'd argue that while he isn't great, he is not as bad as Hilary. He is less divisive. People don't have very strong feeling about Biden, one way or the other. While I'd prefer Sanders being on the ticket, I have to admit that Sanders would have a lot more detractors.

I'd prefer Sanders, but he's not a President. Another shouty old man. Good to have as that voice, but not a leader.

EIther way, astonishing that the GOP with all their successes under Trump have managed to (probably) lose to Joe bloody Biden. Shocking really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭endainoz

Where you seeing this...

Are we pretending you didn't put that bet on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

Where you seeing this...
    https://results.decisiondeskhq.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

Can anyone quickly sum up for me the reasons Biden is a bad candidate/ person?

I don't know enough about him.

I know the reasons Trump is a bad person. His racism, sexism, ignorance and everything else disqualifies him in my mind but I can't say Biden will be a better president because as I said I don't know.

Penn wrote: »
    Where are you seeing that? CNN still has it approx 26000

CNN are being way more reserved than a networks with their declarations. Literally just calling the numbers as they see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭quokula

I haven't read much about the house or senate this morning. It wasn't looking great for Democrats last night, will they see the same boost with mail ins getting counted that the presidential race has seen?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭shatners bassoon

Even if Biden pulls off a miracle here with mail in votes and get's it past the supreme court he'll be a lame duck president from day one. The utter embarrassment of only squeaking past Trump despite having more money to campaign with, big media on his side, social media on his side, Hollywood on his side, Trump's handling of the coronavirus crisis on his side etc... etc... and still only getting in by a hair is frankly pathetic.

A disaster for the Democrats.

This row back is glorious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭kilns

CNN are being way more reserved than a networks with their declarations. Literally just calling the numbers as they see it.

Cnn haven't even called Arizona yet

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

who's jo jorgenson? he seems to be about 1.5% in a lot of states

• Registered Users Posts: 13,463 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Such a shame Greta's Gonna Get Ya! closed their account, they'd have loved this rollercoaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,766 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

DrumSteve wrote: »
    To keep the wrestling analogies going, he's basically doing this now.

giphy.gif

To try and make motorsport analogies a thing.

Nearly as many turns.

b4b.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

People have consistently ignored the MOE

And he's had enough

3af798ca7c83f8d4414c5d0c1609e134--uncle-grandpa-los-simpsons.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

She *

She is Libertarian candidate

kilns wrote: »
    Cnn haven't even called Arizona yet

Yup. It's been the same all night. Very very careful so they have been.

Such a shame Greta's Gonna Get Ya! closed their account, they'd have loved this rollercoaster.
    Did they?
    Sure Trump was always nailed on according to them no?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Went to bed at 4 resigned to a Trump win. What a rollercoaster of an election. As Ferguson would say we're into squeaky bum time.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

They've never forgotten 2000 election when they called Florida for Al Gore and got ridiculed for it - since then they've been very cautious about calling states.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭bb12

Real Life wrote: »
    Can anyone quickly sum up for me the reasons Biden is a bad candidate/ person?

I don't know enough about him.

I know the reasons Trump is a bad person. His racism, sexism, ignorance and everything else disqualifies him in my mind but I can't say Biden will be a better president because as I said I don't know.

have a look into how he treated anita hill

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Muskegon Michigan, Trumps ahead by 19 votes.

• Advertisement

namloc1980 wrote: »
    They've never forgotten 2000 election when they called Florida for Al Gore and got ridiculed for it - since then they've been very cautious about calling states.

It's 2016 that they're wary of.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement