Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

ELM327 wrote: »
    Would ~70 million people vote for you?

No, but what has that got to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

namloc1980 wrote: »
    I love the way Trump supporters always come in and say "no what he actually meant was......" and proceed to put their own spin on what they "think" Trump meant.

"We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election," Mr Trump said.

"This is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in a proper manner.

"So we'll be going to the US Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop."

its pretty clear. he thinks there was some sort of fraud so will head on over to the supreme court and pray they somehow save the day for him

• Registered Users Posts: 19,880 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

namloc1980 wrote: »
    I love the way Trump supporters always come in and say "no what he actually meant was......" and proceed to put their own spin on what they "think" Trump meant.

I think you misunderstood my point. I was responding to a poster who seemed to be saying that it would be embarrassing for Trump declaring victory if the numbers turned out to be against him.

I am pointing out that that act wasn't about incorrect projections - it was altogether far more sinister. He didn't make that early declaration because he thought he would get the numbers - he made it in case he did not!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,571 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Says a lot about a country that the person who received the most amount of votes in the history of voting mightn’t getting elected.

Would be some victory for Trump election staff to get elected twice without the popular vote going his way.

Same as Sinn Fein here, tbh. They should be the only party in government right now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

Would be a magical moment if Trump loses and Melania gives him an enormous kick in the nuts as she walks out.

• Advertisement

Same as Sinn Fein here, tbh. They should be the only party in government right now....

I presume you are being sarcastic/joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ElitesTeam

I look forward to Biden becoming President and curing racism. Also no deaths by cops in his term.

A racist to cure racism:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

A Democrat calling Biden on CNN. I’m all for optimism but you’d think caution should be the word of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I look forward to Biden becoming President and curing racism. Also no deaths by cops in his term.

he might actually have a chance. at the very least trump was used as an excuse for a lot of the bad behavior. that excuse is now gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Assuming Nev (but Nev is still tight) & Wis in the bag it looks like it is down to Mich & PA but more likely Mich.

I think Georgia & NC are out of Biden's reach.

Nevada is in the bag as all that's left are mail-in votes to be counted. North Carolina will go to Trump but Georgia is still in play. Most of the remaining votes to be counted are in Atlanta and Savannah which will go heavily to Biden. As we've seen in WI and MI where Trump had leads of over 200k votes - these leads can disappear quickly once the urban votes come in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭Smee_Again

Biden currently leading in absentee ballots in Pennsylvania 78-21, if this continues he should close the gap and win the state.

At least he won't stoke the fire of division like the orange buffoon has done repeatedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Yeah sure, because life is binary like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Smee_Again wrote: »
    Biden currently leading in absentee ballots in Pennsylvania 78-21, if this continues he should close the gap and win the state.

That would be the icing on the cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

At least he won't stoke the fire of division like the orange buffoon has done repeatedly.

Mod

Make your points without name-calling or dont post again.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Would be a magical moment if Trump loses and Melania gives him an enormous kick in the nuts as she walks out.
    I'd say she will figuratively with the old divorce papers down the line...

• Registered Users Posts: 56,425 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I have said it before. Trump is worse than a despot dictator. And out of control lunatic..an enemy of the state...

It’s quite simple: me, me, me...has 0 interest/compassion/thought for people..

A vegetable would be a saver and more consistent leader than this man..

I love oranges myself. Can't get enough of the little round bundles of flavour. Especially ones from Florida!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

walshb wrote: »
    I have said it before. Trump is worse than a despot dictator. And out of control lunatic..an enemy of the state...

It’s quite simple: me, me, me...has 0 interest/compassion/thought for people..

A vegetable would be a saver and more consistent leader than this man..

Or even better...

om8cvAcf_400x400.jpg

Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Make your points without name-calling or dont post again.

I wasn't calling any poster names. It is my opinion that he is an orange buffoon. So I can't give my opinion? Great

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Deutsche Bank are coming knocking also to collect on their massive loans. They wouldn't dream of moving on a sitting president but if Trump loses all the creditors will come looking for their money in the next year or so. I see another bankruptcy in his near future.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

"We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election," Mr Trump said.

"This is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in a proper manner.

"So we'll be going to the US Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop."

its pretty clear. he thinks there was some sort of fraud so will head on over to the supreme court and pray they somehow save the day for him

But all voting has stopped hasn't it? They are just counting now.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Nobody stoked it like the media and the democrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

The declaration of victory was merely getting the first shot in in a potentially long drawn out battle. It was laying the groundwork for a claim of impropriety. A call out to supporters.

It was an indication that that might be the route they will go down rather than a simple clean transition. It wasn't about an incorrect projection

the problem was everyone knew he was going to do it weeks in advance and just laughed at him when he did it. from both sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

"you ain't black!"

You wouldn’t know he/she could be from the north side !

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭omega man

Clear now why team Trump didn’t want mass mail in ballots.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I wasn't calling any poster names. It is my opinion that he is an orange buffoon. So I can't give my opinion? Great

Mod

If you have an issue with a mod instruction by all means PM me. Dont derail this thread again and express your opinion however you like, once you cut out the namecalling.

Who here wouldn't love a kick in the nuts from Melania?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

DrumSteve wrote: »
    But all voting has stopped hasn't it? They are just counting now.

He doesn't know and/or he doesn't care. He wants to start a narrative that democrats have rigged the election. Facts are irrelevant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Rules on the forest Post state no calling either candidate names such as sleepy Joe or in your case orange buffoon, I assume that's why you were warned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement