Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Nobody stoked it like the media and the democrats.

Absolute rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

walshb wrote: »
    I have said it before. Trump is worse than a despot dictator. And out of control lunatic..an enemy of the state...

It’s quite simple: me, me, me...has 0 interest/compassion/thought for people..

A vegetable would be a saver and more consistent leader than this man..

Don't like Pence's politics at all but it was striking when he would come on after Trump in those daily Covid briefing how much more class and decorum he had compared with Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,820 ✭✭✭Doctors room ghost

Fingers crossed for joey biden

• Registered Users Posts: 33,497 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Odds dropping on Biden to win in the last hour or so - 1.25 (80% chance of winning) - any sudden reason for that?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Rules on the forest Post state no calling either candidate names such as sleepy Joe or in your case orange buffoon, I assume that's why you were warned.

Thanks will obey :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

It never ceases to amaze me how so many people don't understand that this is what a lot of America is like lol.

This election is almost entirely about Yokels vs Urbanites - Country Mouse vs City Mouse.

Yokels-vs-Townies.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Absolute rubbish.

No it's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

"We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election," Mr Trump said.

"This is a major fraud on our nation. We want the law to be used in a proper manner.

"So we'll be going to the US Supreme Court. We want all voting to stop."

its pretty clear. he thinks there was some sort of fraud so will head on over to the supreme court and pray they somehow save the day for him

All voting has stopped? What's his problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

The news is wonderful for this morning

4 years of hard work coming to fruition

I will accept apologies through DM if people are too stubborn to put them on here

Sweet.Science
    Biden made a massive error in judgement supporting BLM and the Antifa fanatics within the last year. Candidates who are weak on law and order are not elected.
    Dems genuinely thought they were going to win Texas hahaha

An election high for Trump

I'll quote a Biden supporter from yesterday

'its all over bar the shouting'
    Biden asking voters to "keep the faith".

Wow, almost admitting defeat with that statement.
    CountNjord wrote: »
    Looks like it's a saturation of red and a sprinkling of blue, the people have made their choice.

Democracy rules, and if the left start protest's and commit crime's and carnage against their fellow citizens I think they should be all rounded up and dealt with appropriately.
    Criminal records all around and stiff sentences,it's about time people should accept the will of the people.

Any fool who starts breaking TVs and or having melt downs in public will look like idiot's,and if this election result ruins anyone's day here in this county
    it's quite obvious that you're unhinged and could be slightly influenced by the trump derangement syndrome.

So when Trump takes office....
    The president about to declare victory.

Beautiful morning out there.
    It's all over bar the shouting'

Congrats Donald

Great campaign

Dems will never learn how to run one properly
    CountNjord wrote: »
    YouTube and Twitter is going to light up with all the SJW and far left liberal nut jobs having meltdowns.

I for one am looking forward to buying Made in USA products again, bring back quality again.

Chaos magic is very powerful,and all the idiot's here who scoffed at Trump winning will be eating humble pie today.

I wasn't going to comment here until Trump won, I'm A political so I wish him luck because I have accepted the results.

If Biden won I'd accept that's too and wished him luck.

So another 4 year's of Trump, that's acceptable.
    Danzy wrote: »
    The Democratic party force people to vote Trump.
    Oh sorry . It was over yesterday . Biden by a landslide haha

Donald declaring victory soon
    The real question, is why did so many people hang on the every word of a glorified bunch of survey takers?

Like they were some special brand of scientists with a super important field of study? :pac:

I've never taken a single survey seriously in my life. And I never took these pollsters serious, for the very same reason. They are not practicing science. They are practicing art or moderately educated guesswork. That's it. (and that's even assuming they are even trying to be honest with their results)

Maybe instead of relying on dodgy polls/surveys, the left should have got out and rolled up their sleeves and actually campaigned properly to get people's votes? Maybe they should have knocked on millions of doors like the Republicans did?

Oh, that's too obvious isn't? Too old school for the so-called clever clogs on the left, who think they're so much smarter than all those silly Trump voters! Egg firmly on face of the Dems and the lefties in general. They've been outsmarted by Trump yet again! ;)
    This election is over.

Donald j trump has done it again.
    When the global media is controlled by a satanic cult they will continue to attack him daily. Luckily enough people in America realise the mass produced media is corrupt and dishonest so no point in voting for their chosen politician.
    G'wan Trump - take no shíte from the corrupt corporate Democrats.
    Wonderful speech by the president. Time for Biden to accept defeat.
    Bidens finished.

Blue wave they said

Landslide they said
    Rockbeast2 wrote: »
    There's no loser like a sore loser.

The credibility of so many on boards has vanished. And yet they still proffer their predictions!

Lol Maybe next time the polls will work for you.
    Goosebumps listening to that

Lincoln-esque

Will only be fully appreciated after his time
    I'll cut the Dems some slack here . Even obama wouldn't stand a chance against Donald
    Trump has won. It's why they have stopped counting in the hope they can "find" more votes for Biden like the MaFia did for Kennedy in 1960.
    The fact you guys still are convincing yourselves sleepy Joe will win

Bless

I can show you my research and analysis . It's over
    Rockbeast2 wrote: »
    Lol

If biden knew where he was/is then he'd have been making a speech tonight.

His team had already said that they would not concede under any circumstances.

This will probably drag out for a few weeks but Trump has it in the bag.
    Biden needs to stand aside

An absolute embarrassment of a campaign.
    Jaysus lads, imagine the victory Donald would have if there was no corona. :)
    The election is all but over. Trump has won.

Republicans need to get to work so they can change the law and allow Trump to go for a third term. The Democrats are stupid enough to support it so Obama can run again.
    Paddy Power offering me a grand to cash out since last night, I'll hold on for rest Paddy thank you very much..
    Biden has no chance in Pennsylvania. Your logic is correct.

CNN have just admitted it. Expect RTE to admit it as well in around a week.
    Liberals in meltdown
    Trump’s vote share has dropped slightly among white voters.
    He has made gains among non-white voters.

Oh dear. Looks like the all the claims that Trump is a racist didnt work too well.
    Bonniedog wrote: »
    I think it's might crack!

Taste the sanctimoniousness :)
    Exactly...take the 900 odd now or hold out for more...

Screenshot-20201104-090823-2.jpg
    An almost panic like atmosphere on CNN now as it becomes obvious the president will serve up 4 more big ones.
    The cash out is already up €40 since I posted, I'll hold out.
    No need it's looking worse for Biden by the minute...
    Beautiful

Things have really changed in the past few hours. Will it switch again? Some of these posts ain't looking the wisest.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭bunderoon

walshb wrote: »
    I have said it before. Trump is worse than a despot dictator. And out of control lunatic..an enemy of the state...

It’s quite simple: me, me, me...has 0 interest/compassion/thought for people..

A vegetable would be a saver and more consistent leader than this man..

Trump is a reverse Manchurian candidate. He doesnt even know he works for a foreign state. His son-in-law is pulling the strings.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

cnocbui wrote: »
    This election is almost entirely about Yokels vs Urbanites - Country Mouse vs City Mouse.

Yokels-vs-Townies.jpg

Same as every election in every country

Odds dropping on Biden to win in the last hour or so - any sudden reason for that?

Probably because money is being put on trump because to odds are so large. Nowt to worry Biden supporters though. Pretty much wrapped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

“All four members of The Squad have been re-elected to The United States House of Representatives.”

Probably already been posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Odds dropping on Biden to win in the last hour or so - any sudden reason for that?

He's winning

No it's not.

Getting ready for Panto season? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

Officially yes but Pensylvania will allow ballots to be sent in for anothe 3 days so...you can vote after you know the result basically.

Nope, as stated already, the post mark will show if the vote was cast after the election and would be invalid

Officially yes but Pensylvania will allow ballots to be sent in for anothe 3 days so...you can vote after you know the result basically.

It must be post marked the 3rd Nov or earlier. You can't just rock up with a ballot today. Please don't listen to Trump's misinformation - use your common sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

namloc1980 wrote: »
    All voting has stopped? What's his problem?

i presume he is going down the route that some of those mail ins (that have been received and are being counted) were fraudulent.

Stayed up till 3.30 watching it, slept till 5 and went to bed a bit depressed. But pretty optimistic now seeing postal vote numbers. I'm thinking Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania,Michigan and Wisconsin end up going Biden. That should put him over the 300 mark so even losing Georgia would still keep him in the lead. Might be an overly optimistic estimate but think tides are turning.

Probably because money is being put on trump because to odds are so large. Nowt to worry Biden supporters though. Pretty much wrapped up.

THat doesn't influence the odds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Odds dropping on Biden to win in the last hour or so - 1.25 (80% chance of winning) - any sudden reason for that?

The gap isnt closing as fast as theyd like in PA and MI, trump likely to carry both...to victory

MrStuffins wrote: »
    He's winning

It's been "too clase to call" ever since I got up this morning.

i presume he is going down the route that some of those mail ins (that have been received and are being counted) were fraudulent.

If he goes down that road he'll need to provide very solid proof that a) they were fraudulent AND b) materially impacted the outcome of the election. Gonna be next to impossible to prove that (mainly because it's no more than a conspiracy theory designed to cause chaos).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Right, went to sleep at 4a.m thinking it was easily Trump's. I've been flat out busy until now and offline/radio and can't figure out what the state of play is.

Anyone willing to give a brief synopsis of the present state of play?

THat doesn't influence the odds.

It does. Bookies change odds depending on how much money is staked to minimise potential losses.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,571 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

I presume you are being sarcastic/joking.

Just pointing out the significance of the 'popular vote'...

humberklog wrote: »
    Right, went to sleep at 4a.m thinking it was easily Trump's. I've been flat out busy until now and offline/radio and can't figure out what the state of play is.

Trump is ****ed and Biden will win. Mail in votes are after crucifying trump as expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,647 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Biden scored an extra time goal to take the advantage, still a chance it could go to penalties.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

Trump leading but enough mail-in votes that will fall to Biden to be counted to likely bridge the gap.

Biden most likely but wouldn't stand over any declaration yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Stayed up till 3.30 watching it, slept till 5 and went to bed a bit depressed. But pretty optimistic now seeing postal vote numbers. I'm thinking Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania,Michigan and Wisconsin end up going Biden. That should put him over the 300 mark so even losing Georgia would still keep him in the lead. Might be an overly optimistic estimate but think tides are turning.
    My 300 EC is still possible hurrah.
    I made that prediction at 11 last night before popping off to bed lol.
    I think he really needs a good cushion or Trump will attempt anything to drag it through the courts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement