Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

If trump loses then his supporters crying and complaining will be even more hilarious than hillary's supporters four years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Jizique

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Is Biden going to go full Hitler or something? You can rest easy that's not going to happen

We have not had a peaceful transition of power yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

The average life expectancy of men in the United states as per statista and the world bank is 78.54 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They can take away our Trump, but they can't take away our Brexit. :)

michael-collins-rea-screenshot1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I was quoting their post and showing how silly it is. Jeez man relax

He can't, his team is losing. This life and death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Jesus Christ, Joe Duffy is on Liveline taking to any kind of yokel from the US that will pick up a phone right now, it's a train-wreck.

He's not right since he got called out for supporting the Black & Tans

• Registered Users Posts: 17,079 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

steddyeddy wrote: »
    I'm a Biden supporter in that I think he's better than Trump. Based on that criteria I could support anyone. Either way the fact that this is so close is very worrying for the simple fact that a large number of Americans don't seem to have a good sense of decency and think a reality TV star makes a good president. I work over there a lot of the time and it's off-putting to think that some of my colleagues may have voted for a man who brags about sexual assault and was sued by the Nixon administration for discriminating against black people. More worryingly is the fact that if Trump loses there will likely be violence.

For me a Biden victory would be nice, however, should he be elected now it would mean that he would take all the blame for Trump's coronovirus, foreign policy and economic decisions.

If Trump won at least he wouldn't be able to blame Obama anymore.

i thought they were meant to be 2 of his positive aspects?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

i just hope trump supporters have some bit of self respect and dignity and accept the result gracefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Sawduck wrote: »
    If trump loses then his supporters crying and complaining will be even more hilarious than hillary's supporters four years ago

The worry is they’ll bring out the guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,427 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The worry is they’ll bring out the guns.

And more worrying, aided and abetted and encouraged by him......

Sick man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I have just been exposed to RTE for the last half hour & browsed the last few posts here.... Jebus when are people going to learn, Trump will win, dont beleive the mainstream media. The polls & the media were wrong folks!! They are not suddenly going to be right today... I dont know what the point of spinning this narritive is seeing as voting is over??

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

froog wrote: »
    i just hope trump supporters have some bit of self respect and dignity and accept the result gracefully.

Well Trump is already trying to rile them up with talk of stolen elections and by claiming victory. He's not exactly a calm voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭BobbyMalone

This would be funny if it weren't so worrying

https://twitter.com/KarlBrophy/status/1323953007923527684

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭Ginger n Lemon

Trump coming back.

Skybet has him at 2/1 now from 3/1 like 10 mins ago.

I know this hasnt been said yet, so I ll say it now, MAGA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

py2006 wrote: »
    So when I went asleep last night there was over 100 in the difference. Now its neck and neck.

Irishtime have it as 224 V 214
    NY Times have it as 227 v 213

Which is it?

Fox have it 238 v 213

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

My biggest concern is first world problems, I loved when Penn fishing tackle was made in the good old USA

Nothing like a fishing reel with an indentation of Made in USA

That's the only thing I would love, Penn fishing reels made in America again, none of that far east Shoite that might as well be made of chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

I have just been exposed to RTE for the last half hour & browsed the last few posts here.... Jebus when are people going to learn, Trump will win, dont beleive the mainstream media. The polls & the media were wrong folks!! They are not suddenly going to be right today... I dont know what the point of spinning this narritive is seeing as voting is over??

you need to start preparing mentally for what's coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I dont know what the point of spinning this narritive is seeing as voting is over??

Voting is over?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I say Alec Baldwin is secretly hoping Trump will win :p
    Would guarantee another 4 year earner from SNL :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

gmisk wrote: »
    I think he definitely had it.
    He luckily had access to excellent healthcare.

I think Biden did the right thing, the amount of cases which will come out of those rallies will be huge imo

Ahh lets look on the positive. ;)

The average IQ would dramatically increase.

I am not allowed discuss …

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭joseywhales

If Trump loses will Kayleigh McEnany melt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CountNjord

At least they won't be burning down people's businesses and property.

I can't say that for the blues'though.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

I think they'll be more like

giphy.gif

Just the raw numbers. You don't have to spin your MSM conspiracies here. Also yes voting is over, but counting isn't ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

CountNjord wrote: »
    At least they won't be burning down people's businesses and property.

I can't say that for the blues'though.

Mod

Dont post here again.

Biden just took the lead in Michigan!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭vojiwox

steddyeddy wrote: »

If Trump won at least he wouldn't be able to blame Obama anymore.

oh you don't know our Donnie

• Registered Users Posts: 27,340 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just the raw numbers. You don't have to spin your MSM conspiracies here. Also yes voting is over, but counting isn't ;)

Counting is a mainstream media conspiracy theory. The deep state invented numbers to control you sheeple.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,975 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Are you trying to convince yourself with this? The tired old "MSM is anything I disagree with trope" got old in 2016.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

Trump coming back.

Skybet has him at 2/1 now from 3/1 like 10 mins ago.

I know this hasnt been said yet, so I ll say it now, MAGA

Still not favoured to win. The ball lots look like they are going to fall for Biden fortunately.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement