Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, And the winner is.......... (pt 4) Read OP

Options

Comments

Let's hope the Biden administration puts a real focus on far-right, white domestic terrorism post-Trump. It's going to be real worry for the US, given they are already deemed one of the biggest threats to the safety of the country, and that was with their man in the White House, imagine when he loses.

You are deluded. There are no real white right wing terrorists. No equivalent right wing version of Antifa or BLM.

People guarding businesses with machine guns during the BLM riots are DEFENSIVE. They would not be out on the streets if it weren't for the radical left wing rioters/looters.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

• Registered Users Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Hopefully it holds true and JB gets in. If for nothing else, I cannot wait to see the utter meltdowns from the donald and his supporters across the news and internet for the next couple of months.

/popcorneating.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Still no tweet. What is he at I wonder.
    Busy packing his bags maybe??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,417 ✭✭✭✭road_high

From an Irish political and economic POV I'm glad Biden looks set to win really as the much vaunted UK-USA Trade deal could massively undermine our interests and likely soften a few coughs in England re walking away from the EU with no trade deal- makes one much more likely now which is good for us. My 2 cents....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭Mysterypunter

Bidens great great great grandfather was from Mayo, which considering his age must have been about 400 years ago yet the cringe "relations" have been stuck on tv for weeks.

That's one of the most annoying things about this country, some idiot with a banjo was singing about Obama in some backwater a few years ago, all to get tourists into a pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Can you explain exactly how you see Trump pulling this out or does it depend on him going crying to the Supreme Court?
    Let's be honest he will try anything possible.
    It will be a lot clearer and less chance of that if Biden can get closer to 300 in EC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭funnydoggy

Who is /pol/?

It's a 4chan board for politics

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

gmisk wrote: »
    He is.
    Roscommon voted against marriage equality in ireland, I wouldn't label everyone in Roscommon homophobic, it's reductive nonsense.

I think if a majority of an electorate vote for a racist white supremacist, referring to those place as such is perfectly legitimate. In the context of the US, those states can enact laws against minorities etc. Roscommon can't enact such lives to make the lives of LGBT people difficult, but in the US, states damn well can, and we see plenty of historical evidence of that in the US.

So yeah, If I lived in the US, I would avoid state that vote Trump/Republican as a simple matter of personal safety. You can choose to live in la la land and pretend the racists are lovely people.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Pennsylvania would be nice to have but now Biden doesn't need it.

Really delighted.

Biden should be able to claim legitimate victory this evening. Hope he takes Penn anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

sky88 wrote: »
    whatever happens this has had me gripped all day not a thing done in work

I remember the day after the election in 2016 and I hadn't a thing done in work for a different reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Tij da feen

I don't know but I cashed out ready to go back in on Trump at 6/1 if he swings back Michigan....and he is pulling it back.

He's pulling it back? Biden has expanded his lead since I last checked
    From AP:
    Biden 2,502,185
    Trump 2,492,118

94% reporting.

Biden 2,518,923
    Trump 2,500,843

1/6 now! Trump at 4/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Deutsche Bank called looking for their money so he's hiding out in the bunker.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Bunker scene from Downfall?

I think it's clear he sensed which way the wind was blowing when the White House post election party suddenly halved its invitees after the polls closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭km991148

You are deluded. There are no real white right wing terrorists. No equivalent right wing version of Antifa or BLM.

You are deluded. There are no real left wing terrorists. No equivalent left wing version of Proud Boys or Nationalist Front.

Seriously tho.. its been stoked up to ridiculous levels. I would like to think with Trump out the way things can calm down a bit. But once you start stirring the sh!t like Trump has, it has a tendency to spin out of control.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,090 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Will ya sshhhh
    You'll get us all discovered :pac:

Calm down, he/she is probably your boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

if he swings back Michigan....and he is pulling it back.

Where are you getting this?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,134 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Republicans 'now' control the Senate? Have you just tuned into US Politics since yesterday evening?

What's hilarious is that you agree it's a miracle, how must Trumpworld feel, how brilliant he has been, everything he has done for the country, how unfair the world has been to the guy from gold plated apartment to white house, when he loses to Joe 'Sleepy' Biden. It must really really hurt.
    Clueless.
    The Republicans have controlled the senate since 2016...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

He's pulling it back? Biden has expanded his lead since I last checked

Biden 2,518,923
    Trump 2,500,843
    There are still substantial Biden votes to come in from the Detroit area. The final result here probably won't be that close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

That's one of the most annoying things about this country, some idiot with a banjo was singing about Obama in some backwater a few years ago, all to get tourists into a pub.

It’s not actually one of those in search for an Irish relative cases, Tommy Teirnan, hector and some girl, can’t remember her name, have a podcast, but she’s related to joe Biden, close enough too to have already been over to the whitehouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭ExMachina1000

km991148 wrote: »
    You are deluded. There are no real white right wing terrorists. No equivalent left wing version of Proud Boys or Nationalist Front.

Seriously tho.. its been stoked up to ridiculous levels. I would like to think with Trump out the way things can calm down a bit. But once you start stirring the sh!t like Trump has, it has a tendency to spin out of control.

At least BLM will now stop rioting and destroying the place.

One group in and one group out. Swapsies

• Registered Users Posts: 18,308 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

TomSweeney wrote: »

Yeah updating the total with the counted mail in ballots - very weird :rolleyes:

Lads leave the conspiracy theories for another day. Jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

namloc1980 wrote: »
    Deutsche Bank called looking for their money so he's hiding out in the bunker.

Personally I think he's holding out to see the results outside of PA; If joe gets a few other states its pointless going to the SC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭atr2002

wes wrote: »
    Cautious optimism for a Biden win I guess right now, but Trump can still win, or he might try and cheat. This is not over until Trump is sitting in a prison cell imo.

He has a lot coming down the tracks at him

https://ca.reuters.com/article/instant-article/idCAKBN27J0G0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Enquiring

I don't know but I cashed out ready to go back in on Trump at 6/1 if he swings back Michigan....and he is pulling it back.

How much did you cash out for?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,186 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

From this mornings feeling to now, no better woman to sum up the mood..

giphy.gif

thequint%2F2019-01%2Fc30a0ba7-b10e-4dd7-b418-cac06597f25b%2Fdance_gal.gif?auto=format%2Ccompress&fmt=webp&w=700&dpr=1.0

I know little to nothing about her but I enjoy how much she riles up the Trump heads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lbj666

TomSweeney wrote: »

What you cant see its the step in Trumps tally too, its just not as big.

170,000 absentee votes got added all in one go, its happened elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement