Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rewire Money Transfer & Free Debit Card (EUR/GBP)

• 04-11-2020 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Money transfers can be domestic (IBAN and free Debit Card) or international for the following countries : India, Philippines, Nigeria, Thailand, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Kenya, Ghana and China with an instant Cash Pickup option.

You can use the free debit card for online purchases in EUR/GBP or withdraw from an atm just like with Revolut.

For sending money abroad, they have the 2nd best exchange rate only behind Transferwise, but end up the cheapest as the fee is only 1%. The only catch is that there just a few countries, but if any of those countries above suit you, it is well worth it to at least try them out.

My referral link is below, just sign up for free and get a free transfer or get the free debit card/online bank account and if you do send 90 euros internationally to any of the above countries, I will receive 40 euros (PM me if you go ahead with it and I will be happy to share it with you) and you will receive 2 extra free transfers. You can then refer anybody you know (including in the same household) likewise and receive multiples of the same 40 euro cashback for yourselves as well.

I am saving every time I send money home with Rewire.

If you sign up to Rewire using my link, you will get 2 free transfers and I will get €40. https://app.rewire.to/signup/?code=39UQ

Advertisement