Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circle k scratch and win UNTIL MAY 2021

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭One More Toy

vicwatson wrote: »
    Apologies both messages were same time and I missed yours. Next thing I get I’ll offer to you

No worries at all don't worry about it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭fletch

Twice, I've gone in to collect bakery items and the QR code hasn't worked. Anybody else experience this. I know it hasn't been used/redeemed by somebody else, as I redeem the links the moment they arrive and save the screenshot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

fletch wrote: »
    Twice, I've gone in to collect bakery items and the QR code hasn't worked. Anybody else experience this. I know it hasn't been used/redeemed by somebody else, as I redeem the links the moment they arrive and save the screenshot.

I used a screenshot last night for a bakery item and a sandwich and no issue. All mine now are screenshot as I do them straight away, to get the next spin.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I used a screenshot last night for a bakery item and a sandwich and no issue. All mine now are screenshot as I do them straight away, to get the next spin.
    Yeh I do the same...I am very careful...luckily I had another pastry item screenshot the 2nd time so could use that...and the first time, I was collecting about 15 items :D so I just put it back but I am just wondering how it could have happened.
    Like nobody could have brute force attacked the url as I redeem within seconds of receiving the text message.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭rpurfield

I have:

3x Redbulls
    2x Waters
    1x Lion Bar
    1x Icerberger
    1x Sparkling lemon lime

Looking for coffee, bakery item or car wash in return for any combination of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭tx_tx

... but I am just wondering how it could have happened.
    Like nobody could have brute force attacked the url as I redeem within seconds of receiving the text message.

I would suspect the FSB hacked into Circle K's systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Ned2194

This happened to me yesterday I literally just won a bakery item and went in to redeem, and the code had expired within 3 minutes of getting message sent to my phone. The guy at the till told me to email circle k so I did and I had a link messaged to me with free bakery item this morning from them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 468 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Anyone have a 4 cent off fuel they're not using? Looking for one for a few days! Have a volvic mango at the moment to swap.

Thanks

123654789 wrote: »
    Yes please :)

Hey I got your PM, you need to empty your inbox!

Ned2194 wrote: »
    This happened to me yesterday I literally just won a bakery item and went in to redeem, and the code had expired within 3 minutes of getting message sent to my phone. The guy at the till told me to email circle k so I did and I had a link messaged to me with free bakery item this morning from them
    I was saying that this happens last week, it seems to be if the page refreshes at all the code expires. The minute I click redeem I screenshot it, even if I'm in the shop ready to use it. Screenshot it and then u have it.

• Advertisement

Yeh I do the same...I am very careful...luckily I had another pastry item screenshot the 2nd time so could use that...and the first time, I was collecting about 15 items :D so I just put it back but I am just wondering how it could have happened.
    I
    was saying that this happens last week, it seems to be if the page refreshes at all the code expires. The minute I click redeem I screenshot it, even if I'm in the shop ready to use it. Screenshot it and then u have it.

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    I
    was saying that this happens last week, it seems to be if the page refreshes at all the code expires. The minute I click redeem I screenshot it, even if I'm in the shop ready to use it. Screenshot it and then u have it.
    But that's exactly what I do....the moment I get the link, I redeem and screenshot....but for 2 bakery items now, it hasn't worked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Car wash here. Would like to swap for either two lion bars or 2 fulfil bars or a combo please. Pm me.

But that's exactly what I do....the moment I get the link, I redeem and screenshot....but for 2 bakery items now, it hasn't worked.

Sorry I thought you meant it had expired, I didn't realise u had the screenshot. I'm using screenshot every time 6 on Sunday and 4 yesterday and no issue. So I don't know why ur screenshot don't work.

What bakery item are u picking up i. I asked the girl yesterday and she said this time it is only croissant, scone, Danish pastry, pan au chocolate. Other times u could get muffins etc but now it's only certain things

rpurfield wrote: »
    I have:

3x Redbulls
    2x Waters
    1x Lion Bar
    1x Icerberger
    1x Sparkling lemon lime

Looking for coffee, bakery item or car wash in return for any combination of the above.

Lion Bar gone

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭userduluth

have below items to share

SPARKLING ICE LEMON LIME
    CAN OF SPRITE x2
    7UP FREE

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭bugsyb4

Anyone know can you use a 4c off code along with a fuel card so get 7c off in total say?

userduluth wrote: »

SPARKLING ICE LEMON LIME
    CAN OF SPRITE x2
    7UP FREE

7UP FREE gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭123654789

SPARKLING ICE LEMON LIME
    CAN OF SPRITE x2
    7UP FREE

I'd love the sparkling ice please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

7UP FREE gone

can i have x1 sprite

Would anyone like a watermelon red bull?

*Gone*

bugsyb4 wrote: »
    Anyone know can you use a 4c off code along with a fuel card so get 7c off in total say?

You could on previous games anyway, scan the 4c off first then use your card to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Tandey

123654789 wrote: »
    Would anyone like a watermelon red bull?

Please

SPARKLING ICE LEMON LIME
    CAN OF SPRITE x2
    7UP FREE

all gone

• Advertisement

Tandey wrote: »
    Please

Pm on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swardy1

rpurfield wrote: »
    I have:

3x Redbulls
    2x Waters
    1x Lion Bar
    1x Icerberger
    1x Sparkling lemon lime

Still available to swap for car wash?

swardy1 wrote: »
    Still available to swap for car wash?

Yep bar the Lion bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

Tayto Crisps free to anyone who wants them. First to quote can have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭flycd

AleoN wrote: »
    Tayto Crisps free to anyone who wants them. First to quote can have them.

Yes please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

flycd wrote: »
    Yes please.

PM sent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Should be 2 competitions in this thread.
    1st for the person who redeems the most screenshots in a single trip
    &
    2nd for the person who requests the most freebies.
    I wonder which would be the highest number? ;), winners to get an air freshener. :D

Speaking of which, have a air freshener to go to 1st quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Windywanderer

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Should be 2 competitions in this thread.
    1st for the person who redeems the most screenshots in a single trip
    &
    2nd for the person who requests the most freebies.
    I wonder which would be the highest number? ;), winners to get an air freshener. :D

Speaking of which, have a air freshener to go to 1st quote.

Please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Please

Welcome.
    Pm on way.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I remember on one of the early threads of these games and we had to move to pm’s for prizes (people used to just post links), but there was one poster taking them all. Cause you could see where redeemed :) I’d say they are dead now with heart issues or ill with diabetes. It was really funny, they had reactions of a ninja! No sooner was a link posted and they had it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭lazyman

I have a free sandwich that I won't get to use, how do I swap it or give to someone else?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I’ve a sandwich, lion bar and froster I’d like to swap for a car wash if anyone wants to swap, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Kramer

pc7 wrote: »
    I remember on one of the early threads of these games............there was one poster taking them all.

The Mitchelstown bandit :pac:.

Probably still here. We know people registered multiple accounts solely to ask for freebies, then delete their "please" posts etc. so no doubt the Mitchelstown bandit is among them :D.

I always found it interesting & funny.

pc7 wrote: »
    I’ve a sandwich, lion bar and froster I’d like to swap for a car wash if anyone wants to swap, thanks.

screenshot any good?

@lazyman best way is to redeem it, take a screenshot (then you can play game again), then upload to https://imgbb.com/ and copy link and pm to person.

• Advertisement

Kramer wrote: »
    screenshot any good?

Yeah perfect mine are screenshots too, I’ll send them on now, I’ll send lion bar when I get up as on oh phone.

Coffee (screenshot) free - first to quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Anyone have a coffee? Dont have car washs or sandwich to swap but have screenshots of most other things

Kramer wrote: »
    Coffee (screenshot) free - first to quote.

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭tx_tx

I'd like to swap below drinks for food. PM if interested.

1x Red Bull Watermelon
    2x Mude Immunoboost
    2x Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
    2x Volvic Touch of Fruit Mango Passion
    1x 7up Free
    1x Can of Sprite

physioman wrote: »
    Yes please

PM'd you :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,983 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Anyone notice they are being more generous this time? Generally at least one win per day so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Volvic touch of fruit mango passion, feeling generous so first to PM me gets it. Also have a car wash if anyone has a lion bar/fulfil bar combo. Pm’s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭jellybear

Red Bull watermelon for first to quote :)

• Advertisement

jellybear wrote: »
    Red Bull watermelon for first to quote :)

Yes please

Advertisement