Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circle k scratch and win UNTIL MAY 2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,070 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

OmegaGene wrote: »
    if anyone is sharing a screenshot that has been used they should be blacklisted from swaps

i don't like to say name and shame as it is usually frowned upon. but i agree with you.

just trying to be diplomatic by saying people should ask the offender on thread what happened.... then everyone would know they might be best avoided

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    have a car wash screenshot, looking for a froster

Still available ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

mikeecho wrote: »
    Still available ?

sent you a pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

if anyone is sharing a screenshot that has been used they should be blacklisted from swaps
    Seve OB wrote: »
    i don't like to say name and shame as it is usually frowned upon. but i agree with you.

just trying to be diplomatic by saying people should ask the offender on thread what happened.... then everyone would know they might be best avoided

Would agree but there are a few on here who are way more "active" getting freebies and to a lessor degree, swaps, than others.
    Then you run the risk that they might not be able to correctly identify who sent them the offending screenshot(s) which may lead to people being wrongly "accused".

Happened to me but when I mentioned it to person who swapped, they had just forgotten to delete it.

Deirdre5 wrote: »
    sent you a pm

Frostter sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,212 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Would agree but there are a few on here who are way more "active" getting freebies and to a lessor degree, swaps, than others.
    Then you run the risk that they might not be able to correctly identify who sent them the offending screenshot(s) which may lead to people being wrongly "accused".

Happened to me but when I mentioned it to person who swapped, they had just forgotten to delete it.

Its free stuff folks...no point in policing anyone...i gave a redbull yesterday for free but possibly forgot to remove the screenshot...sent the guy a new one today morning....

Just saying ppl not to share used ones is sufficient i guess rather than blacklisting :D !

Have a few lots to swap:
    Lot A
    1 Coffee
    1 Iceberger
    1 Volvic
    1 Sour Cream Peanuts
    1 Air Freshener

+
    Lot B
    1 Coffee
    1 Iceberger
    1 Red Bull Watermelon
    1 Sprite
    1 Air Freshener

+
    Lot C
    1 Coffee
    1 Iceberger
    1 Mude Immundo
    1 Sour Cream Peanuts
    1 Water

Everything in each lot for 1 sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

[QUOTE=Roberto_gas;115425951]Its free stuff folks...no point in policing anyone...i gave a redbull yesterday for free but possibly forgot to remove the screenshot...sent the guy a new one today morning....

Just saying ppl not to share used ones is sufficient i guess rather than blacklisting :D ![/QUOTE]

But isn't that why posting the links is now forbidden, despite it all being free stuff there is always "someone" who messes the enjoyment for others.

Personally I think if people want to post the links they should be allowed, if they are happy to give it away for free , the mitchelstown bandit as he/she is known could be any one of us.... What difference does it make, it would stop people sending already redeemed screenshots.

But isn't that why posting the links is now forbidden, despite it all being free stuff there is always "someone" who messes the enjoyment for others.

Personally I think if people want to post the links they should be allowed, if they are happy to give it away for free , the mitchelstown bandit as he/she is known could be any one of us.... What difference does it make, it would stop people sending already redeemed screenshots.

I think issue was anyone not registered on boards was monitoring this thread and taking it away..atleast PM eliminates that..

On that note anyone wants a immuno ?

One problem was someone arriving up at the counter to find the link had been redeemed already.
    There couldn't be many doing ti or it would be all over this thread.

• Advertisement

One problem was someone arriving up at the counter to find the link had been redeemed already.

Happened with me for a tayto and iceberger..but its fine i just said ohh looks like expired

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

I tried to claim with 2 of my own screenshots the other day but the Assistant said they had already been used. He had scanned the items and the QR codes in the correct order and was very apologetic that they did not work. I had a second screenshot for both items and used them instead. They worked no problem.

I emailed Customer Care to explain that my QR codes hadn't worked. Again, the Agent was really helpful. He forwarded on a new link for each. I was warned however that even screenshots can expire (he highlighted the warning about redeeming within 5mins).

I prefer to share the link (be it by PM) rather than the screenshot. At least then the recipient has some control over when/where a prize is redeemed.

I've no idea why some of my own screenshots worked and some didn't, but it may be the system rather than the Boardsie sender...

Have lots B & C left to swap:
    Lot A
    1 Coffee
    1 Iceberger
    1 Volvic
    1 Sour Cream Peanuts
    1 Air Freshener

Lot A GONE
    +
    Lot B
    1 Coffee
    1 Iceberger
    1 Red Bull Watermelon
    1 Sprite
    1 Air Freshener

+
    Lot C
    1 Coffee
    1 Iceberger
    1 Mude Immundo
    1 Sour Cream Peanuts
    1 Water

Lot C gone .

Updated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I have the following to swap. I am looking for a carwash.

Fulfil Choc Deluxe
    Paprika peanuts
    Sour cream peanuts
    Iceberger
    Can of Sprite

These are all screenshots btw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Ki ki wrote: »
    I tried to claim with 2 of my own screenshots the other day but the Assistant said they had already been used. He had scanned the items and the QR codes in the correct order and was very apologetic that they did not work. I had a second screenshot for both items and used them instead. They worked no problem.

I emailed Customer Care to explain that my QR codes hadn't worked. Again, the Agent was really helpful and forwarded on a new link for each. I was warned however that even screenshots can expire (he highlighted the warning about redeeming within 5mins).

I prefer to share the link (be it by PM) rather than the screenshot. At least then the recipient had some control over when/where a prize is redeemed.

I've no idea why some of my own screenshots worked and some didn't, but it may be the system rather than the Boardsie sender...

hmm I used 2 screenshots today that I got about 2 weeks ago.

It's important that each transaction is done one at a time... I had a cashier that added multiple items to the shopping cart and then I (almost) wasted one of my QR codes as after it scanned it didn't deduct one of the items.

So I re-did the whole process again, scanning each one as a separate transaction but predictably the one I scanned earlier said it had been used up so I just had to argue that this was one of the ones he had put in with the bunch before as he was claiming "it's already been redeemed".

"Yes, redeemed, by you.... 2 minutes ago"

They don't hire the smartest I tell ya

Fulfil Choc Deluxe
    Paprika peanuts
    Sour cream peanuts
    Iceberger
    Can of Sprite

Pm'd

1 Coffee
    1 Iceberger
    1 Red Bull Watermelon
    1 Sprite
    1 Air Freshener

Everything above for a sandwich.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,232 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Coffee screenshot here would like to swap for a fulfil or a lion bar. Pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

Mude Immunoboost free to anyone who wants it. First to quote can have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭swardy1

AleoN wrote: »
    Mude Immunoboost free to anyone who wants it. First to quote can have it.

Still available,?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭AleoN

swardy1 wrote: »
    Still available,?

Yep. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

How many wins per days of playing are people getting on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

2 on one phone has been the most per day, won on first scratch then redeem and leave for maybe an hour and then another win again usually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    2 on one phone has been the most per day, won on first scratch then redeem and leave for maybe an hour and then another win again usually

Whenever I've won 2 it's happened immediately so I don't think you need to wait the hour between

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭myNewName

Coffee screenshot available. Would love a sprite but not really necessary if you want it and don’t have one!

• Advertisement

myNewName wrote: »
    Coffee screenshot available. Would love a sprite but not really necessary if you want it and don’t have one!

I’ve got a sprite screenshot to swap. Pm you.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭cefh17

0 most days, but when I got the 5 bonus plays I won 2 car washes, a coffee and an immunoboost haha

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

Bag of tayto to the first reply

niall5098 wrote: »
    Bag of tayto to the first reply

Pls

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

Pls

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

O.m.G. 8 Scratches and I won nothing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

mrcheez wrote: »
    Whenever I've won 2 it's happened immediately so I don't think you need to wait the hour between

Yesterday won on all 3 spins - first time
    I think if you redeem and screenshot and refresh you can pay play again straight away

Have stopped winning now waiting for reload

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Quote for a bakery item.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭georgem25

Quote for a bakery item.

Me please

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Fulfil Choc Deluxe
    Paprika peanuts
    Sour cream peanuts
    Iceberger
    Can of Sprite

Did you get a car wash?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LorelaiG

Car wash still available. looking to swap for a froster

LorelaiG wrote: »
    Car wash still available. looking to swap for a froster

I can send pls pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Slipshaney

Free bakery item. PM me
    GONE

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭myNewName

Bakery item available. Would love a sandwich or carwash if anyone has one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Free small water for first to quote, please redeem and screenshot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭Kittykat67

Free small water for first to quote, please redeem and screenshot

Yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Kittykat67 wrote: »
    Yes please

On its way to you

Packet of Sour cream nuts if anyone wants?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MovieMum

swardy1 wrote: »
    Packet of Sour cream nuts if anyone wants?

Yes please.

MovieMum wrote: »
    Yes please.

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Ki ki

Would anyone like a 7up Free (link)?

Please quote (no PMs thank you).

Would like to share with someone who's not won in a while. Thanks.

Ki ki wrote: »
    Would anyone like a 7up Free (link)?

Please quote (no PMs thank you).

Would like to share with someone who's not won in a while. Thanks.

I can offer you a bakery item in return??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

I have an Iceburger. Will trade for coffee!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

I have a car wash if anyone wants to trade. Ideally a Froster or something equally delicious

Advertisement